• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fadymbishay
    replied
    Originally posted by Wssyed03 View Post
    Hi guys - I have a question and I wanted you guy's input -

I applied for AOS i485 in apr 2020. Recieved my RFE for i693 today.

The RFE says that I only need to send my vaccination record.
    The exact verbature is-
    "You must submit a new Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record,
    indicating that you have received all vaccinations required by Centers for Disease Control and
    Prevention. Only your personal information in Part 1, the vaccination page, and the civil surgeon's
    certification need to be completed on the Form I-693. The Form I-693 must be completed by a
    designated civil surgeon."

i dont know if I should also include my medical tests in it. Any advice?
    I think you should include everything not just the vaccination record. Do you mind sharing what are the first three letters of your receipt number (service center)?

Leave a comment:

• Wssyed03
    replied
    Originally posted by al3moudi View Post

I’ve been waiting almost 6 months
    It took me almost a year. Theres a huge lag in processing time coz of COVID.

Leave a comment:

• al3moudi
    replied
    Originally posted by hello5 View Post
    When they prompt you to say something, try "update info." This should work. Can you please tell me around what time you applied for you i131?. I have been waiting for over 4 months now.
    I’ve been waiting almost 6 months

Leave a comment:

• Lucky_
    replied
    Originally posted by Wssyed03 View Post

The exact verbature is-
    "You must submit a new Form I-693, Report of Medical Examination and Vaccination Record,
    indicating that you have received all vaccinations required by Centers for Disease Control and
    Prevention. Only your personal information in Part 1, the vaccination page, and the civil surgeon's
    certification need to be completed on the Form I-693. The Form I-693 must be completed by a

You go for a complete medical exam with an uscis designated physician. Form i-693 is your RFE ! and it has all your vaccination record. obviously your blood work is necessary for medical exam

Leave a comment:

• Wssyed03
    replied

The exact verbature is-

Leave a comment:

• Brigitte
    replied
    Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

I hope there is some good news coming on your way....

Can you please share your timelines if you don't mind ?
    sure !
    July 13 they received my case
    july 25 fingerprints fee was accepted
    February 9 I had my fingerprints done
    since then nothing ..

Leave a comment:

• GM1985
    replied
    they are given the public a chance to comment for improvement on the services and benefits of USCIS
    Click on the link

https://www.regulations.gov/docket/U...-0004/document

Leave a comment:

• Zidane
    replied
    Originally posted by hello5 View Post
    When they prompt you to say something, try "update info." This should work. Can you please tell me around what time you applied for you i131?. I have been waiting for over 4 months now.
    Thank you! I'll try that. I applied for I-131 in September 2020. My I-485 is pending since Sep 2018

Leave a comment:

• hello5
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zidane
    replied
    Hey Guys! Look at this... I've been trying to call USCIS but I can't pass the system. It ends the call all the time and doesn't let me speak with any representative. Does anybody know how to avoid this and talk with a real agent?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	759243
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• luckycharm4111
    replied
    Originally posted by Brigitte View Post
    Same situation. I had my fingerprints done on February 9 since then nothing . I received an email about 2 weeks ago stating that they have taken an action on my case but I guess it was a glitch because nothing ever updated online.
    I hope there is some good news coming on your way....

Can you please share your timelines if you don't mind ?

Leave a comment:

• Brigitte
    replied
    Originally posted by Leonardi View Post
    I hope it is accurate, not a glitch; if you don’t mind, which service center?
    Nebraska

Leave a comment:

• Leonardi
    replied
    Originally posted by Brigitte View Post
    Same situation. I had my fingerprints done on February 9 since then nothing . I received an email about 2 weeks ago stating that they have taken an action on my case but I guess it was a glitch because nothing ever updated online.
    I hope it is accurate, not a glitch; if you don’t mind, which service center?

Leave a comment:

• Brigitte
    replied

Leave a comment:

• luckycharm4111
    replied
    Originally posted by telewa View Post

TSC August 2019 case still pending, only biometric, do u have any update
    No update after the fingerprints done on Feb 28, 2020. I tried to expedite the case because of the humanitarian basis but they straight forwardly denied it without requesting any documentation.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X