Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrAnonymous View Post
    My green card status finally changed to "New Card is being Produced". So excited ! TSC
    Congrats!!!

Just curious, which state are you from ?

Comment

• Originally posted by loveusa99 View Post
      Hatori1980
      hi... You get granted from ij or uscis?
      uscis

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatori1980 View Post

Apply in March 2019 did not get anything. I believe you do not live in NYC. Most of the case is approved right now not from NYC. I live in NYC

I’m in NYC too. Still have some hope.

Comment

• Mr. Anonymous can u pls tell what date exactly uscis received your request for evidence. I just want to compare with mine. They received my RFE on 13 th October. I just want to c how many days after i can expect my status to be changed. ????????

Comment

• I noticed I131 move back forward recently. In NSC, it was April 19th in Tue or Wed this week. But in Thur it backs to April 2nd, 2020.
            From previous information in this forum, I guess the process of green card is very near to I131.
            Should be at the beginning of 04/2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldbear in CA View Post
              I noticed I131 move back forward recently. In NSC, it was April 19th in Tue or Wed this week. But in Thur it backs to April 2nd, 2020.
              From previous information in this forum, I guess the process of green card is very near to I131.
              Should be at the beginning of 04/2020.
              yes even GC timeline got longer today !!

I have GC, EAD, Travel Doc pending.... so I check every week.

so far every couple of months they increase processing time on website

Comment

• Originally posted by MrAnonymous View Post
                Applied in March 2019
                first finger print Apr 2019
                2nd finger print Feb 2020
                Request for evidence sep 2020
                Evidence received (First week of Oct 2020)
                New card is being Produced (Today Oct 15)
                Congrats! I applied in May 2019 and still waiting.

What was the evidence they wanted from your in the RFE?

Comment

• Anyone here who applied on 2018 and the case was transferred to Texas Service Center from Nebraska ?
                  I applied on march 2018 and case was transferred to Texas from Nebraska on july.

Comment

• Originally posted by himal8520 View Post
                    Anyone here who applied on 2018 and the case was transferred to Texas Service Center from Nebraska ?
                    I applied on march 2018 and case was transferred to Texas from Nebraska on july.
                    I applied at NSC in JULY 2018 and transferred to TSC in October 2018. I recently replied to RFE ( medical)on oct 10,2020. Waiting for decision
                    Hope that helps

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby69 View Post

I applied at NSC in JULY 2018 and transferred to TSC in October 2018. I recently replied to RFE ( medical)on oct 10,2020. Waiting for decision
                      Hope that helps

Comment

• Hi guys!

Had anyone travel with GC and passport from country of origin? I applied for TD in May 2020 and the case is not moving but I received my GC in August. I would like to travel in December but I’m not sure if I can do it

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeor11 View Post
                          Hi guys!

Had anyone travel with GC and passport from country of origin? I applied for TD in May 2020 and the case is not moving but I received my GC in August. I would like to travel in December but I’m not sure if I can do it
                          U certainly can not travel back if ur green card is based on asylum. They will give u trouble when u apply for citizenship. So pls avoid this trip.

Comment

• himal8520 I have the exact same timeline. I applied in March and it was transferred to Texas in July 2018. It seems like later cases are being reviewed and we are stuck. I've submitted multiple requests for outside processing. In July they replied that I would hear something within 60 days and then nothing happened. I don't know what to do.

Comment

• Hello Sahiaman

the Travel is not for my country of origin. I don’t plan to travel there. It is to another country. But the question is if I can use my passport of country of origin ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeor11 View Post
                                Hello Sahiaman

the Travel is not for my country of origin. I don’t plan to travel there. It is to another country. But the question is if I can use my passport of country of origin ?
                                Ohh I understand now, since u got ur green card. I guess u can travel anywhere abroad. All u need is green card and a passport for the country of ur current citizenship. But its very much advisable that u apply for a travel document that way u wont any problems wen u apply for Naturalization and also keep the record of the places u visited like hotel bills and all u save those records in case they ask. And try not to make long absences from USA becoz ur presence counts towards ur days for naturalization. This is all i knw. I hope that helps but short trip anywhere abroad wont harm ????

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X