Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by harmony15 View Post

Me too.. March 2019 - TSC! Just hoping for the best!
    Either do I. March 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatori1980 View Post

Either do I. March 2019
      Lets keep each other posted. I just received my EAD and its only for a year!!!!! but with the LIN number.

Comment

Lets keep each other posted. I just received my EAD and its only for a year!!!!! but with the LIN number.
        Are you surprised that it is only for one year? Is it usually different? What is a LIN number?

Thank you!

Comment

• harmony15 hi
          you get EAD for a year? What category? A5?

Comment

• 2018 January - Asylum Granted
            2019 January applied for i485
            They didn’t need biometrics as They got it in 2018 August for Travel doc
            2020 February they scheduled new biometrics
            2020 till now status is “fingerprints have been applied to your case”

Comment

• Originally posted by monalesaaa View Post
              I have a pending green card application based asylum, if i want to travel outside of the USA what should apply for? and is there any difference if I got my green card than before it is approved or same application...thank u
              This is my question too, I know we need to have Refugee Travel Document to travel with, but is it safe if we travel with RTD while GC application pending ?

Comment

• Originally posted by gtaid1 View Post

This is my question too, I know we need to have Refugee Travel Document to travel with, but is it safe if we travel with RTD while GC application pending ?
                If you dont have plan to go out of the country. You dont need one. If you are going out of the country you must have one.
                people apply for RTD because it is free if you apply while i-485 is pending.

Comment

Same here. Its been more than one year applied for GC at TSC.

Recently my EAD got approved and got 1 year validity too [A05].

I guess it is bad sign of getting EAD that means GC is not going to be coming soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by nar_ View Post
                    2018 January - Asylum Granted
                    2019 January applied for i485
                    They didn’t need biometrics as They got it in 2018 August for Travel doc
                    2020 February they scheduled new biometrics
                    2020 till now status is “fingerprints have been applied to your case”
                    Which service center?

Comment

• TSC Times:
                      Receipt date for a case inquiry went back to October 27th, 2017 again. And the ranges has risen up to 31 months... It is an endless loop that just increases over and over....

Comment

• Zidane: i saw this too the inquiry date falls back to o October but the months were already 8.5 to 31 months. I check everyday it was always 8.5 to 31 months but the date is changed backed to to October I believe its some computer glitch. Otherwise how is it possible they were processing cases from December 2017 how can the fall back to October. This is ridiculous seriously ????

Comment

• Hi I’m new here filed my I-485 February 2019, this waiting period is causing a heavy told both mentally and financially for my and my family, I think we should filed a class action law sue , uscis should have a standard period of time for all process since we paid for a benefit we are entitled to according to law, I’ve waited 4 years for my asylum interview and now I also have to wait another 4 more for my green card?? To me this is unacceptable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahiaman View Post
                            Zidane: i saw this too the inquiry date falls back to o October but the months were already 8.5 to 31 months. I check everyday it was always 8.5 to 31 months but the date is changed backed to to October I believe its some computer glitch. Otherwise how is it possible they were processing cases from December 2017 how can the fall back to October. This is ridiculous seriously ????
                            Guys.. I have a suggestion to simply forget about that website with the processing times. The intention of USCIS is clear.. the times are increasing, the dates are being rolled back on purpose.I have personally witnessed the date to be rolled back 3 or 4 times.

Have you noticed that the inquiry date is not going into 2018? That happens for a reason..

I guess the reason is that there is a plenty of 2018 cases still pending, and they probably don’t need a bunch of inquires from applicants waiting for their questions to be solved for over 2 years..

I am not expecting anything anymore. I gave up on waiting and checking up times. We can’t control this, and the damage that these waiting times are doing to me are too heavy.

Comment

• Hi, My status changed to "My card is being produced..." yesterday and today it changed to "Case was approved ...." Does anybody know what's next and what is the timeline?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post

Guys.. I have a suggestion to simply forget about that website with the processing times. The intention of USCIS is clear.. the times are increasing, the dates are being rolled back on purpose.I have personally witnessed the date to be rolled back 3 or 4 times.

Have you noticed that the inquiry date is not going into 2018? That happens for a reason..

I guess the reason is that there is a plenty of 2018 cases still pending, and they probably don’t need a bunch of inquires from applicants waiting for their questions to be solved for over 2 years..

I am not expecting anything anymore. I gave up on waiting and checking up times. We can’t control this, and the damage that these waiting times are doing to me are too heavy.
                                Nebraska also rolled back to October 2017.
                                something wrong is going on...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X