No announcement yet.

Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am waiting since NOV 2019 .. Nebraska Service Center... It all depends.. I hope this new guy in Homeland Security Office .. address all the backlog..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alteral View Post

Yesterday checked the tracker app, have found a lot of people before and after me with the same problem.
      Do you think all results will come back from fbi to uscis in bulk or one by one?
      I do not know. But it seems for 07/17/2020 old fingerprint takens, no new fingerprint, will no "Card is being produced".
      Unreasonable delay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldbear in CA View Post

I do not know. But it seems for 07/17/2020 old fingerprint takens, no new fingerprint, will no "Card is being produced".
        Unreasonable delay.
        Going to "file out of normal processing time claim" when it is a year since they received the documents and then going to send a letter of help to a CA senator.
        Not going to wait that long. I know before covid the waiting time in NSC was about 5-8 months. But also I know how many people getting their green cards right now in exact timeframe.

Comment

• Who is better to seek help from congressman(woman) or senator? I see people mostly go to senators, on the internet they say congressman office could be more helpful as agencies like USCIS are funded by congress. Any one has insight on that?

Comment

• I heard good news today that I wanted to share with our community here!!

I just got notification that my case was approved !!!!!!

My PD is April 2020 applied GC to NSC (LIN)

I had sent in my medical exam at the time I applied so I didn't get any RFE.
            Last edited by gtaid1; 02-04-2021, 05:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtaid1 View Post
              I heard good news today that I wanted to share with our community here!!

Wow, Congratulations!
              You bring hope to us!
              And Do you get the notice of re-take fingerprint after 07/17/2020?
              Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations! Glad to hear that.

Did you do something after your fingerprints were applied?

Comment

Wow, Congratulations!
                    You bring hope to us!
                    And Do you get the notice of re-take fingerprint after 07/17/2020?
                    Thank you for sharing.
                    I did actually, I applied for Travel Document, they give me fingerprint appointment for Travel Document but exactly same time scheduled me for another fingerprint for GC.

It was first week of January , I believe if I didn't apply for Travel Document, there wouldn't have been a finger print appointment since in July they said they applied my previous one.

I think officer thought if i'm going in for fingerprint for Travel Document , might as well update GC finger print.

Comment

Congratulations! Glad to hear that.

Did you do something after your fingerprints were applied?
                      All I did asked my congresswoman office to follow up my case, I have no idea if that helped, they didn't tell me anything.

Comment

I did actually, I applied for Travel Document, they give me fingerprint appointment for Travel Document but exactly same time scheduled me for another fingerprint for GC.

It was first week of January , I believe if I didn't apply for Travel Document, there wouldn't have been a finger print appointment since in July they said they applied my previous one.

I think officer thought if i'm going in for fingerprint for Travel Document , might as well update GC finger print.
                        So it seems no new fingerprint, will no approval.
                        And could you be convenient share the state you reside in?
                        For CA, it never asked us to re-take new fingerprint.
                        Last edited by Goldbear in CA; 02-05-2021, 03:11 PM.

Comment

So it seems no new fingerprint, will no approval.
                          And could you be convenient share the state you reside in?
                          For CA, it never asked us to re-take new fingerprint.
                          I’m in CA too

honestly my plan was to sue the government in April if not approved by that time.... but it’s approved now.

Comment

I did actually, I applied for Travel Document
                            I applied for Travel Document in the same time as I applied for Green Card and received it back in November.
                            Maybe I should apply for RTD again, shouldn't I? Haha

Comment

• Hey I saw today 3 cases approved from July 2019 at tsc
                              mine was July too but no moment since feb 20 fingerprint applied ?

Comment

I applied for Travel Document in the same time as I applied for Green Card and received it back in November.
                                Maybe I should apply for RTD again, shouldn't I? Haha
                                thinking on doing the same...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X