No announcement yet.

Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=fra20;585733]I am still waiting for my Request for Additional Evidence to come in mail !

Which office is your application ( Texas ) ?
    I thought they could you a birth certificate you sent with Asylum application ?

I am still waiting for the letter to see what kind of evidence they need from me !

Good luck !

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by fra20 View Post
    I am still waiting for my Request for Additional Evidence to come in mail !

I thought they could use a birth certificate you sent with Asylum application ?

I am still waiting for the letter to see what kind of evidence they need from me !

Good luck !

Did you receive your RFE letter?

Comment

• Not yet

[QUOTE=Dirzi;586270]
      I am still waiting for my Request for Additional Evidence to come in mail !

I thought they could you a birth certificate you sent with Asylum application ?

Good luck !

- - - Updated - - -

Did you receive your RFE letter?
      Not yet, but USPS Informed delivery says that there is mail from USCIs coming soon today but I am not home today to check the mail box but I will get home tomorrow and check ! You were right because the website says that it was sent on 20th but they really sent it on 26th !
      I will let you know !
      Thank you !!

Comment

• Does anyone have a my.uscis account? Is it different from just checking the case status online?

Comment

• Originally posted by IamSam123 View Post
          Does anyone have a my.uscis account? Is it different from just checking the case status online?

Yes! It shows the history of actions taken on your case, and it also tell you what they will do next. It?s really helpful.

Comment

• Got my Rfe

I just got my Request for additional evidence ! Birth Certificate ! I don't have original at the time i was born but I have one from district that I applied for in 2014 so i think that will work ! I just need to find a translator !!
            let me know how is everything going on !
            Thank you !!

Comment

• Form I-131

Hey guy! I was filling out the I-131 form but I was confused on what to type of document to apply for as an asylee wuth I-485 pending. Cause I will travel once I get the LPR not u till then. Thank you.
              Last edited by ray11; 11-06-2018, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• i131 application

Originally posted by ray11 View Post
                Hey guy! I was filling out the I-131 form but I was confused on what to type of document to apply for as an asylee wuth I-485 pending. Cause I will travel once I get the LPR not u till then. Thank you.
                Until your i485 is approved, you are still an asylee and you would indicate your current asylee status on the form when filling it out.

Class of admission is what type of visa you entered the US with, for example F1 student visa, B1/B2 medical or tourist visa etc.

Comment

• Processing time has moved

The processing time for NSC changed from 4.5-8 months to 9-22 months. I am so worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by kutekrisjm View Post
                    Congrats to all of you!!!

I submitted my application in mid-February 2018. My RFE (medical) was received by TSC on October 17th. Hopefully, I hear something soon. I'd love this as my birthday present (November).

Have you heard anything since USCIS received your RFE response?

Comment

• Tsc

Originally posted by IamSam123 View Post
                      The processing time for NSC changed from 4.5-8 months to 9-22 months. I am so worried.
                      They also changed the processes time for TSC but NSC is working on application from January 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by ray11 View Post
                        They also changed the processes time for TSC but NSC is working on application from January 2017
                        Does that mean NSC started working on cases from other service center. Because only few days ago, they were processing May 2018 cases. Someone I know got his card 3 weeks ago from NSC applying May 2018. Still hopeful I will get mine in 6 months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirzi View Post
                          Have you heard anything since USCIS received your RFE response?
                          Dirzi , have you heard anything about your rfe yet ? I sent mine this week monday and still waiting !
                          Good luck !

Comment

• Maybe

Originally posted by IamSam123 View Post
                            Does that mean NSC started working on cases from other service center. Because only few days ago, they were processing May 2018 cases. Someone I know got his card 3 weeks ago from NSC applying May 2018. Still hopeful I will get mine in 6 months.
                            It might be two case. One is that they might have a application from january 2017 still pending for specific reason as I heard from this forum. Or the service centers might have transferred some files around to reduce the workload.

Comment

• Originally posted by ray11 View Post
                              It might be two case. One is that they might have a application from january 2017 still pending for specific reason as I heard from this forum. Or the service centers might have transferred some files around to reduce the workload.
                              Thanks. Hoping for quick approval. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Approval!!!!

Dirzi , have you heard anything about your rfe yet ? I sent mine this week monday and still waiting !
                                Good luck !

My card is being produced as of today! The whole process took almost 9 months at the TSC. My timeline:

February 2018: I-485 received by USCIS.
                                April 2018: Notice of biometric issued. (They already had my biometric)
                                October 2018: RFE issued and responded.
                                November 2018: Card is being produced!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X