X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flando
    replied
    Originally posted by monalesaaa View Post

should I apply for green card from scratch? and will take the same amount if time ??
    Yep. You have to start from scratch and the timeline is the same.

The good news is it seems nowadays they process the applications pretty fast so chances are once you get everything in order you can get green card within a year (absent of any inadmissibility grounds you might have)

Leave a comment:

• flando
    replied
    Originally posted by NotYet View Post
    Flando,
    My husband submitted his response for medical on March 4 and mine on March 14 but we didn't receive any notification that they received our responses. Is that normal. I contact Emma and life agent advised us to wait 60 days before anything. I just want to confirm they have it. What is your advice? I see people got their cards very quickly!
    You can call customer service and ask them make an inquiry. Or you can also write to the field office you send the response to and ask.

The main thing is you want to make sure there is a record that you checked in case they did not receive it and denied your case for not responding.

Leave a comment:

• omid180
    replied
    Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

Congratulations on your wife Green card

It is good news for you that derivative got approved means Principal will get the approval soon guaranteed!

Just be patience, you will get the good news soon.
    Thank you Luckycharm for your response! I hope it happens soon!

Leave a comment:

• omid180
    replied
    Originally posted by Bek0107 View Post

Hi Omid,

I wish you get your GG any time soon. I recommend to contact them, because that’s what it says on RFE, contact USCIS if you don’t hear from them within 60 days. Quick question, after submitting RFE how long was she waiting to get her status change to case approved?

Thanks
    Hi Bek
    Thank you for your response, She got her approval around one month after submitting her medical

Leave a comment:

• Bek0107
    replied
    Originally posted by omid180 View Post
    I am principal Asylum and my wife is Derivative, We filed our I-485(change of Status) in January 2019, and our cases transfer from Texas to Nebraska in December 2021. We got RFE(medical exam) at the end of January and sent the response on 20-21 February. my wife's case was approved around March 23th and her Greencard is on her hand but my case does not change after the system shows 'we received your response for form i485...' do you have any recommendations for me?
    Hi Omid,

I wish you get your GG any time soon. I recommend to contact them, because that’s what it says on RFE, contact USCIS if you don’t hear from them within 60 days. Quick question, after submitting RFE how long was she waiting to get her status change to case approved?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• luckycharm4111
    replied
    Originally posted by omid180 View Post
    I am principal Asylum and my wife is Derivative, We filed our I-485(change of Status) in January 2019, and our cases transfer from Texas to Nebraska in December 2021. We got RFE(medical exam) at the end of January and sent the response on 20-21 February. my wife's case was approved around March 23th and her Greencard is on her hand but my case does not change after the system shows 'we received your response for form i485...' do you have any recommendations for me?
    Congratulations on your wife Green card

It is good news for you that derivative got approved means Principal will get the approval soon guaranteed!

Just be patience, you will get the good news soon.

Leave a comment:

• omid180
    replied

Leave a comment:

• monalesaaa
    replied
    Originally posted by flando View Post

If you indeed submitted the application, or more precisely USCIS received your application, before a full 365 days, the application is rightfully denied.

You can only submit I-485 one year (365 days) after your asylum grant.

Other factors such as processing delays has nothing to do with when you can file.

But the good news is, if that is the reason of denial, it can be easily fixed by submitting a new application.
    should I apply for green card from scratch? and will take the same amount if time ??

Leave a comment:

• Bek0107
    replied
    Originally posted by Samtad

Did your case transfered before they request the rfe? Or still texas based...?
    My case was transferred before RFE

Leave a comment:

• Sunny1122
    replied
    Originally posted by Samtad

Did your case transfered before they request the rfe? Or still texas based...?
    Transfer to Nebraska then Rfe

Leave a comment:

• NotYet
    replied
    Flando,
    My husband submitted his response for medical on March 4 and mine on March 14 but we didn't receive any notification that they received our responses. Is that normal. I contact Emma and life agent advised us to wait 60 days before anything. I just want to confirm they have it. What is your advice? I see people got their cards very quickly!

Leave a comment:

• flando
    replied
    Please Help!! I submitted my green card application after 362 days from granting asylum, then waited 3 years and 3 month and case is denied! I never left the USA since I cam in 2012, anything that I can do for this problem pleassseeee?
    If you indeed submitted the application, or more precisely USCIS received your application, before a full 365 days, the application is rightfully denied.

You can only submit I-485 one year (365 days) after your asylum grant.

Other factors such as processing delays has nothing to do with when you can file.

But the good news is, if that is the reason of denial, it can be easily fixed by submitting a new application.

Leave a comment:

• Sunny1122
    replied

Hi Sunny,

Congratulations! After how many days submitting your RFE your GC was approved? It has been 25 days since I received notification that they received my response to RFE (Medical).

Thanks
    It will be approved any time Depend on officer may be have more work load but will approve soon

Leave a comment:

• Sunny1122
    replied
    Please Help!! I submitted my green card application after 362 days from granting asylum, then waited 3 years and 3 month and case is denied! I never left the USA since I cam in 2012, anything that I can do for this problem pleassseeee?
    What they have mention the reason for denial??

Leave a comment:

• Sunny1122
    replied

Hi Sunny,

Congratulations! After how many days submitting your RFE your GC was approved? It has been 25 days since I received notification that they received my response to RFE (Medical).

Thanks
    5 days after they recived Rfe

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X