• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flando
    replied
    Originally posted by Loveusa99 View Post
    Hi all

my case sept 2019 at TSC
    many times submit case outside processing time, always get referral number last 3 digit tsc
    yesterday i’m contact uscis live agent, she help me submit inquiry and i get referral number last 3 digit msc
    I ask her, why my case in MSC but I didn’t get any information. She said she don’t know, she only help to submit inquiry and get automatic referral number.

so my questions, it’s mean right now my case in MSC not in TSC?
    because i didn’t get any confirmation from uscis and my status online not change.
    and anybody have same experience like me, please share

thank you
    You case might have been transferred / in process of being transferred to field office.

Sometimes the online system is not very up to date.

Please be patient and just wait. If you want to save time you can consider get an updated medical exam done now and you can send immediately once you received RFE.

Leave a comment:

• Loveusa99
    replied
    Hi all

my case sept 2019 at TSC
    many times submit case outside processing time, always get referral number last 3 digit tsc
    yesterday i’m contact uscis live agent, she help me submit inquiry and i get referral number last 3 digit msc
    I ask her, why my case in MSC but I didn’t get any information. She said she don’t know, she only help to submit inquiry and get automatic referral number.

so my questions, it’s mean right now my case in MSC not in TSC?
    because i didn’t get any confirmation from uscis and my status online not change.
    and anybody have same experience like me, please share

thank you

Leave a comment:

• NotYet
    replied
    Hello All,
    How many days it takes to card arrives after the case changes Card sent by mail?
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• Bek0107
    replied
    Originally posted by Samtad

Any updates??
    Hi,

On 04/28 status changed to “New Card being Produced”

Leave a comment:

• GeraldineSofia
    replied
    Originally posted by monalesaaa View Post
    I have approved asylum case. I am going to submit I 485, if applied for travel document and work permit, will it the process slower? or should I apply all separate please?
    Monalesaa,
    When you get approval for asylum, you do not need to apply for a Work Permit, by being an asylee your documents should state that having a Work Permit is not necessary. Of course, refer first to your documents; but the reason I tell you this is because I did not read that part of my documents and I renewed my Work Permit twice; which was a waste of money.

Leave a comment:

• Sunny1122
    replied
    Originally posted by josh26 View Post

If you travel by road, only the green card is requested. No travel doc or passport needed
    Thanks
    for info
    did u travel and how was experience

Leave a comment:

• josh26
    replied
    Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
    Hi any one travel to Canada by road with travel document and green card plz let me know how was experience on both immigrations I am planing to go next month but confuse about travel document what is the procedure thank you
    If you travel by road, only the green card is requested. No travel doc or passport needed

Leave a comment:

• Sunny1122
    replied
    Hi any one travel to Canada by road with travel document and green card plz let me know how was experience on both immigrations I am planing to go next month but confuse about travel document what is the procedure thank you

Leave a comment:

• monalesaaa
    replied
    I have approved asylum case. I am going to submit I 485, if applied for travel document and work permit, will it the process slower? or should I apply all separate please?

Leave a comment:

• asylum818
    replied
    Originally posted by omid180 View Post
    Hi, Do you know how can I pass the AI system for talking to an officer or agent? I have tried for talking to an officer about delaying the decision (more than 60 days after submitting RFE{medical}) several times but AI system wanted to send me a link for processing time!
    you can call them
    do u hav etheir phone # ?

Leave a comment:

• omid180
    replied
    Originally posted by flando View Post

Say "reschedule my appointment".

At least last time I checked it works.

There is no guarantee how fast they would make the decision, the point is to make sure they indeed received your RFE response.
    Hi Flando, Thank you for your response. I tried several time but can not pass the AI system, Finally I tried by Emma and I could chat with an agent and the agent person said because it is more than 60 days I will send an inquiry and gave me a request number and wrote let them 30 days more for response! Thank you again foryour help.

Leave a comment:

• flando
    replied
    Hi, Do you know how can I pass the AI system for talking to an officer or agent? I have tried for talking to an officer about delaying the decision (more than 60 days after submitting RFE{medical}) several times but AI system wanted to send me a link for processing time!
    Say "reschedule my appointment".

At least last time I checked it works.

There is no guarantee how fast they would make the decision, the point is to make sure they indeed received your RFE response.

Leave a comment:

• omid180
    replied

Leave a comment:

• omid180
    replied
    [QUOTE=asylum818;n782061]

the exact same thing happened for me and my husband
    im principle and still waiting my husband has his GC [/QUOTE
    Hi, Is it happen after sending RFE? or does it happen after filing? May I know how long time ago your husband's application approved?

Leave a comment:

• asylum818
    replied
    I am principal Asylum and my wife is Derivative, We filed our I-485(change of Status) in January 2019, and our cases transfer from Texas to Nebraska in December 2021. We got RFE(medical exam) at the end of January and sent the response on 20-21 February. my wife's case was approved around March 23th and her Greencard is on her hand but my case does not change after the system shows 'we received your response for form i485...' do you have any recommendations for me?

the exact same thing happened for me and my husband
    im principle and still waiting my husband has his GC

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X