Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zolandy View Post

April 2018. Recently I received RFE, sent it back 2 weeks ago and still waiting.
    Submitted I 485 in may 2018 here. Not a word since then...

Comment

• Originally posted by Anwar79 View Post
      Is there anyone like me still waiting for there GC application at TSC since 2018?
      May 2018 here

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamming1920 View Post

May 2018 here
        Same as me, i filed in mid May 2018 and the last update was in sep 2018

Comment

• Wow i thought my case was pending for a long time. I am may2019 filer. It makes me scared to see how long you guys been waiting

Comment

• Below are the first quarter number of cases the Texas (TSC) and Nebraska Service Center (NSC) has processed the I-485 Cases for Humanitarian-based which includes Asylee and Refugee
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Anwar79 View Post

Same as me, i filed in mid May 2018 and the last update was in sep 2018
              Have you taken biometrics? Which country are you from? 12-24 months of pending for AB I-485 is out of normal.

Comment

• Has anyone talked to a lawyer about i-485 processing times? I was thinking to call and maybe get some information on it..I just don't know if they will answer my questions because I filled everything by myself lol

Comment

• Guys,

I have just called USCIS to ask what happens If I move to Illinois (state under Nebraska's jurisdiction). The agent told me that even If I move to Nebraska, our case will still stay at Texas Service Center for adjudication. The only thing that might change is that If we have to do the fingerprints again, then they will send the invitation to the nearest to our new address center.

Does this sound right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trinity01 View Post
                    Has anyone talked to a lawyer about i-485 processing times? I was thinking to call and maybe get some information on it..I just don't know if they will answer my questions because I filled everything by myself lol
                    Honestly, you can talk to a lawyer, but all the lawyers say that there is no way to speed the processing times, and they will not tell you anything certain. We know more than them because we read these chats and forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post

Me. Waiting since may 2019
                      Same here

Comment

• No i-485
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Guys...Idk I feel like we gonna wait for another year....The election is coming and nobody cares about asylees.... Especially Mr. DJT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trinity01 View Post
                            Guys...Idk I feel like we gonna wait for another year....The election is coming and nobody cares about asylees.... Especially Mr. DJT.
                            I have accepted this thought. I just gave up on waiting. I'm on my 18th month now, and I was hoping it is about to be over, but I was very naive and hopeful

The waiting times could go up from 31 months to...say 46 easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by asylumvn View Post

Have you taken biometrics? Which country are you from? 12-24 months of pending for AB I-485 is out of normal.
                              I didn’t have to do biometric, they just accepted it in June 2018 and then in Sep2018 case transfered to TSC and no update since then!!

Comment

• Originally posted by zolandy View Post

April 2018. Recently I received RFE, sent it back 2 weeks ago and still waiting.
                                Did you have to do anything to get your application moving, like submitting outside normal processing?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X