Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cheremuha View Post

No. I applied in the begining of May 2018. Transferred from Nebraska in July 2018 too... no new since then,,
    I thought I’m the only one who got transferred and waiting that long . You think if I will contact congressman it could speed up the process? What’s your thoughts about turning to congressman in general?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabinan View Post

I thought I’m the only one who got transferred and waiting that long . You think if I will contact congressman it could speed up the process? What’s your thoughts about turning to congressman in general?
      I don't know about congressman...
      I applied for Green Card through my lawyer, so I just asked him to contact immigration. Will see if it will work..

Comment

• Originally posted by cheremuha View Post

I don't know about congressman...
        I applied for Green Card through my lawyer, so I just asked him to contact immigration. Will see if it will work..

Please let us know if this will make any change. Thank you

Comment

• My timeline
          03/05 2019 sent i-485/ EAD/RTD
          04/03 2019 got receipt notice Texas USCIS

04/15 2019only RTD tranfer to Nebraska office
          04/26 2019 USCIS took my money from my credit card
          and status change to be fingerprinted fee was received
          04/29 2019 note for fingerprints for RTD
          05/23 2019 EAD card was approved and pick up by USPS

Comment

Hey everyone! I’m wondering if there any approvals recently? Particularly interested in cases March and April 2018 fillers. Thank you
            Hi Sabinan,

Me and my wife filed i485 at TCS on Aug 2018. I was the primary applicant and my wife was derivative. After all this wait my wife’s status changed to “Card Production” yesterday however my application still says “fingerprint review completed”.

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1000 View Post

Hi Sabinan,

Me and my wife filed i485 at TCS on Aug 2018. I was the primary applicant and my wife was derivative. After all this wait my wife’s status changed to “Card Production” yesterday however my application still says “fingerprint review completed”.

thank you for your response. That’s insane when they do this . Hopefully you will get your GC soon. For me it’s the same quite as it was same for my wife and a kid

Comment

• Originally posted by sam1000 View Post

Hi Sabinan,

Yes Sir, My wife and son got their GC in 2.6 months after applied in 1 Aug, 2017 and mine is still same finger print fee received after 18-19 months.... so dont know how they process the things.

Comment

• Omg I just checked processing time for Nebraska SC they made a huge jump forward they process cases for September 2018.!!!!!! Why on earth they switch me to Texas? And the process time for Texas went 1 mont back (((((very disappointing

Comment

• I got a notice and it says:
                    "This notice informs you that USCIS is able to reuse your previously captured fingerprints and other biometrics. USCIS will run the same security checks and use your biometric data as in the past. however, it is not necessary for you to appear at a USCIS Application Support Center (ASC) for a biometrics appointment. The biometrics fee will not be refunded"

If i get true, I don't need to go ASC to give fingerprint, correct? I just want to make sure.

Comment

• 27march yes, they will not give you an appointment for fingerprints and will use what they have in the system.
                      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                      Day 1 - Package received at lockbox
                      Day 12/34 - Case and Fingerprint Fee Received / Biometrics appointment
                      Day 104/105 - EAD - New card is being produced (principal/spouse & child)
                      Day 195 - Letter for missing I-693

Comment

Omg I just checked processing time for Nebraska SC they made a huge jump forward they process cases for September 2018.!!!!!! Why on earth they switch me to Texas? And the process time for Texas went 1 mont back (((((very disappointing
                        The case processing at TSC made a big jump as well. It is currently at Jan 2017.

Comment

Omg I just checked processing time for Nebraska SC they made a huge jump forward they process cases for September 2018.!!!!!! Why on earth they switch me to Texas? And the process time for Texas went 1 mont back (((((very disappointing
                          It's interesting because Nebraska SC jump back to JAN 2017. I think we shouldn't focus on processing time.
                          Processing time for Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status (I-485) at Nebraska Service Center

7 Months to 28.5 Months Based on grant of asylum more than 1 year ago January 26, 2017

Comment

• Ok guys now I’m really confused bc when I spoke to uscis customer service, they told me to be oriented by processing time online. ????

Comment

• Texas office has a big jump to 7-28.5 months

Comment

• Does anyone know if derivative asylee (spouse) are having interviews? I am a derivative asylee (spouse) of a principal asylee, was already in the US when granted derivative status and had an interview. The whole process was 4 months long. Planning to apply for AOS in October. Will I have another immigration interview? Even though I already had an I-730 interview completed? Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X