• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ritika2020 View Post
    Did you get the reciepts ?
    Nope. Nothing as of now.

Comment

• Hi guys,
      Just wanted to say that I recieved 4 NOA in the mail today Pretty stoked about it as I was unsure about recieving anything during the election week.They are dated 2nd Nov 2020 and were delivered today on 7 Nov 2020. I didnt recieve any text notification at all, so for anyone who is worried about not recieving text update, this should put you at an ease.

As always will update biometrics and other dates as and when I get them (if anyone wants that)

Comment

• I received my NOA as well. But they issued me a new uscis Alien number. anyone with similar situation .

Comment

I received my NOA as well. But they issued me a new uscis Alien number. anyone with similar situation .
          Even I received a new Alien Number. I don't think that it will make a difference.
          09/21 i140, i485, i765, & I131 forms delivered Dallas Lockbox
          10/4 Checks Cashed
          10/6 4 NOAs

11/24 I-765 & I-131 Approved
          11/30 Biometrics Completed
          12/1 Fingerprints Applied I485 & I765

12/15 Wife's I765 & I131 approved

Comment

• Originally posted by lokeqw View Post

Even I received a new Alien Number. I don't think that it will make a difference.
            Hope your are right. I can't take chances, my application journey to getting the receipts has been rough due to my silly lawyer. So I am trying to be extra vigilant and reading every single line. Just to be safe I sent them online inquiry to uscis and plan to call them. Just want to make sure this is intentional and not clerical error creating 2 separate files. and later delaying everything. I might be over reacting but will update you once I hear from them.

Comment

I received my NOA as well. But they issued me a new uscis Alien number. anyone with similar situation .
              I am adjusting from F1, currently on OPT, and I received a new Alien number as well. I read it's normal to be issued a new number when applying for AOS.
              Married to USC, adjusting from F1 visa
              Field office: Dallas, TX

09/02/20 - Sent all forms (I130, I130A, I485, I693, I864, I944, I765, I131)
              09/04/20 - Package delivered in Chicago
              09/22/20 - Check cashed out
              09/24/20 - Text messages with case numbers
              09/29/20 - Letters with case numbers
              11/13/20 - Biometrics letters
              11/30/20 - Biometrics taken
              12/30/20 - I765 was approved
              12/31/20 - I131 was approved
              01/05/21 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
              01/06/21 -
              EAD card was delivered

Comment

• Originally posted by Akin90 View Post

I am adjusting from F1, currently on OPT, and I received a new Alien number as well. I read it's normal to be issued a new number when applying for AOS.
                Did you have a A number before or this is first time?. I had a A number from my previous visa and now issued another number. Going forward not sure which ones I will use. Just wondering if this is your first alien number or you had in the past . My previous A number starts with 1 and new one starts with 2 . Hopefully nothing to worry about .

Comment

Did you have a A number before or this is first time?. I had a A number from my previous visa and now issued another number. Going forward not sure which ones I will use. Just wondering if this is your first alien number or you had in the past . My previous A number starts with 1 and new one starts with 2 . Hopefully nothing to worry about .
                  its absolutely normal to have a new A number, for my OPT i have my first number, and now for my i485 is a new number. you are reading too much into this, they got your money, gave you receipts, now enjoy the journey of long waiting.
                  9/15 - Package (130, 130A, 485, 765, 864 & 131, did not mail 944) Mailed to USCIS Chicago Lockbox vis UPSP express
                  9/16 - Package Delivered and Picked up
                  10/1 - Check Cashed
                  10/4 - Received 4 Tests and 4 emails
                  10/10 - Received 4 NOA in mail
                  12/16 - RFIE for I485
                  12/23 - RFIE asked for I-944
                  12/24 - RFIE Responded
                  1/8 - RFIE response Received
                  1/25 - Received Biometrics letter in mail
                  2/10 - Bio done & Bio applied
                  2/12 - Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview

Comment

• Originally posted by applevinegar View Post

its absolutely normal to have a new A number, for my OPT i have my first number, and now for my i485 is a new number. you are reading too much into this, they got your money, gave you receipts, now enjoy the journey of long waiting.
                    Thank you . that's good to know . My husband got only one, so that confused me. But I see lot of other people have similar experience. Thanks . Will patiently now wait to move forward .

Comment

• I have an update guys. I made a mistake on my initial filing, so I had to resend my package.

9/14/2020 - Package (K1 to Green Card) received to USCIS Chicago via USPS

10/22/2020 - Received rejection letter (797C)

10/23/2020 - Package resent to USCIS Chicago via FedEx

10/25/2020 - Package received

11/9/2020 - Check cashed ($1225)
                      Last edited by sunk318; 11-11-2020, 05:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by puppypanda View Post
                        9/2 concurrent all forms mailed
                        9/5 USPS shows delivered to Chicago lock box
                        9/23 no update to date
                        11/9 received a receipt notice for I485, I130, and I131 with notice date of 10/30
                        Also I765 - no update for this form even though it was submitted in same package. Not sure what's up there. any thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by puppypanda View Post

Also I765 - no update for this form even though it was submitted in same package. Not sure what's up there. any thoughts?
                          I am in the same boat. I got all the notifications but not the one for I-765. I emailed the lock box on the 20th. Nothing so far. You must email the lockbox immediately. Please keep us in the loop.

Comment

No, I only had one previous number (the EAD for OPT).
                            Married to USC, adjusting from F1 visa
                            Field office: Dallas, TX

09/02/20 - Sent all forms (I130, I130A, I485, I693, I864, I944, I765, I131)
                            09/04/20 - Package delivered in Chicago
                            09/22/20 - Check cashed out
                            09/24/20 - Text messages with case numbers
                            09/29/20 - Letters with case numbers
                            11/13/20 - Biometrics letters
                            11/30/20 - Biometrics taken
                            12/30/20 - I765 was approved
                            12/31/20 - I131 was approved
                            01/05/21 - Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
                            01/06/21 -
                            EAD card was delivered

Comment

• Any september filer got any update after receiving the reciepts .

Comment

Any september filer got any update after receiving the reciepts .
                                Nothing here! What is the timeline from receiving the receipts to fingerprinting?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X