October 2020 I1485 filers may join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheWaitingIsDaHardestPart View Post
    Do anyone know if it’s ok to send the I693s sealed envelopes for the whole family all together in a same package or I am supposed to send them separate?
    I received the RFIEs today and there’s nothing about that in the form.
    You have to send them separate. Since every application will have a different ID.

Comment

• Originally posted by caslipknotsingh View Post

EB1 has been current for a few months so it won't move. It could retrogress if visas are not used by the end of Sept. Doesn't mean its delayed in any way. For priority date movements EB1 will always have priority but in terms of actual processing it probably doesn't matter which category it is once a case has been submitted.
      As per charlie, dates won't regress for any category for year until USICS year 2022 but it might change based on demand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimbus2000 View Post
        Hey Guys, wanted to share some good news. Received the GC today. Here is my timeline:

EB3 ROW

Oct 26th 2020: I-485, I-131, I-765 received
        Nov 22nd: Receipts received
        March 5th: Biometrics appt notice received.
        March 26th: Biometrics appointment
        April 23rd: EAD/AP received (expedited)
        April 26th: I-485J fee waiver received
        May 20th: I-485 status changed to RFE sent
        May 26th: RFE hardcopy for I-693 medical received (from field office)
        June 1 2021: I-693 received by USCIS field office
        June 10 2021: New Card is being Produced
        June 11 2021: Case was approved
        June 15 2021: Card was mailed to me
        June 18 2021: Received GC (via attorney)

Seeing the 'New Card is being Produced' notification will be remembered as one of life's sweetest moments. Good luck to everyone, may your patience be rewarded soon
        which FO?

Comment

• FO is Harlingen, TX. It's 5 hours away from where I am. Not sure why it went there, but I am really happy it did. Turns out it's one of the smallest and fastest FOs.

Comment

FO is Harlingen, TX. It's 5 hours away from where I am. Not sure why it went there, but I am really happy it did. Turns out it's one of the smallest and fastest FOs.
            Oh cool.Lucky guy

Comment

• Originally posted by gcguy2020 View Post

As per charlie, dates won't regress for any category for year until USICS year 2022 but it might change based on demand.
              Off course dates won;t regress until the new year which is October 2021 when they will re-calculate all the dates based on usage of green cards in 2021.

Comment

• Originally posted by freeworld View Post
                EB-3
                NBC
                Medicals sent along with the application

Priority Date : 12 Dec 2019

USCIS Receipt Number. : MSC21902 YYYY X
                Application Filed. : 09 Oct 2020
                USCIS Received Date : 12 Oct 2020
                USCIS Notice Date : 16 Nov 2020

First Fingerprint Date. : 22 Jan 2021
                EAD Approval Date. : 01 Feb 2021

I-485J Received Notice. : 04 Mar 2021

Case Transferred to : 24 May 2021 (Field Office | Learned via EMMA)

Current status : Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken

How do we get any info out of Emma. am i missing something she i always giving me a standard reply as any bot would normally do . " Case transferred to field office learned via EMMA " how did you get that

Comment

• Originally posted by albatross View Post

How do we get any info out of Emma. am i missing something she i always giving me a standard reply as any bot would normally do . " Case transferred to field office learned via EMMA " how did you get that
                  Type “live chat” and then select “green card”. You’ll then be connected with a live agent where you can ask on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by freeworld View Post

Type “live chat” and then select “green card”. You’ll then be connected with a live agent where you can ask on this.
                    Thank you i will try sometime this week .

Comment

• Folks,
                      Here is a piece of positive news for EB3 October fliers. They updated my case and sending EAD.

PD 2010/EB3
                      Filed in Oct
                      Biometrics in March
                      (Almost three months) EAD got approved in June.

So things are moving but slow. Be positive!
                      Last edited by hr2021; 06-22-2021, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hr2021 View Post
                        Folks,
                        Here is a piece of positive news for EB3 October fliers. They updated my case and sending EAD.

PD 2010/EB3
                        Filed in Oct
                        Biometrics in March
                        EAD approved in June

Thats great news! My timeline is similar. Can you pls share your PD & Field Office?
                        I485, I131 & I765 filed on Oct 26

Comment

• Congratulations

Originally posted by hr2021 View Post
                          Folks,

PD 2010/EB3
                          Filed in Oct
                          Biometrics in March
                          (Almost three months) EAD got approved in June.

Comment

Hey Guys, wanted to share some good news. Received the GC today. Here is my timeline:

EB3 ROW

Oct 26th 2020: I-485, I-131, I-765 received
                            Nov 22nd: Receipts received
                            March 5th: Biometrics appt notice received.
                            March 26th: Biometrics appointment
                            April 23rd: EAD/AP received (expedited)
                            April 26th: I-485J fee waiver received
                            May 20th: I-485 status changed to RFE sent
                            May 26th: RFE hardcopy for I-693 medical received (from field office)
                            June 1 2021: I-693 received by USCIS field office
                            June 10 2021: New Card is being Produced
                            June 11 2021: Case was approved
                            June 15 2021: Card was mailed to me
                            June 18 2021: Received GC (via attorney)

Seeing the 'New Card is being Produced' notification will be remembered as one of life's sweetest moments. Good luck to everyone, may your patience be rewarded soon
                            Congratulations! Could you answer two questions: (1) What was your priority date? (2) Which Service Center processed your application?

Comment

• File AOS in October and till date just fingerprinting done. Received 485J earlier this month.

Now I've a Change of Address by end of this month.

Question - Does USPS forward the USCIS notices, EAD letters etc.

Any who received EAD/AP Combo recently, please check if the top of the envelop has "Do not forward" or something like that ??

Any experience/feedback with the mail forwarding would be helpful. I will update address at USCIS as well.

Thanks
                              AS

Comment

• Originally posted by Abhiconfused View Post
                                File AOS in October and till date just fingerprinting done. Received 485J earlier this month.

Now I've a Change of Address by end of this month.

Question - Does USPS forward the USCIS notices, EAD letters etc.

Any who received EAD/AP Combo recently, please check if the top of the envelop has "Do not forward" or something like that ??

Any experience/feedback with the mail forwarding would be helpful. I will update address at USCIS as well.

Thanks
                                AS
                                I would recommend do the change of address asap as it takes them at least 10 days to process and after that also it's really weird.

I had a change of address that I submitted on 5/20 and I got an email that it has been processed on 4/6 and on the case status also it shows that address change processed but when I chat with USCIS live agent they said address is not updated, when I called them they said its updated. It's basically a mess.

I am really depending on mail forwarding so if anyone who received a notice recently and has the envelope could you confirm if the envelopes have "Do Not "Forward" on them as that would be scary. I am getting other forwarded mail so I can confirm USPS mail forwarding works.

I am more interested in RFE notices because USCIS does not share tracking info for notices. When they send actual cards they do share the tracking information so there is an opportunity to contact USPS and work with them to hold that at a post office and collect or something.

Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X