Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlienKanpur View Post

Dear Lobby57, my Sister and her husband entered the US on February 23 and I quoting their experience. When your parents will report to the Border control at the port of entry, they will be taken to another room. They will be asked to submit the paper that they would receive along with the passport. The officer will take the passport and that paper and your parents will be made to wait for a while. There could be several people waiting in that room. After a while, may be half an hour, the duly stamped passport saying admitted will be handed back. To my knowledge no questions are asked and no further tests are administered. You are expected to carry the sealed CD /X-ray, with you but they may not even ask for it. Best wishes. Do update their actual experience for the benefit of all of us after your parents have arrived.
    Thanks a lot dear for your detailed reply.

Comment

• Now a days no movement in the forum! Any new IL? 10th may was expected to generate some news but instead 4th May became active. Now we wish that our fellows get the IL soon.

Comment

• When do you expect next movement? It all seems to happen in one single day!

Comment

• Originally posted by sapnaanagol View Post
          When do you expect next movement? It all seems to happen in one single day!
          Most likely next Tuesday but it can happen today as well. By the way(if you do not mind) whome you have filed for? and what is DQD?
          Last edited by GeoMac; 05-10-2022, 06:10 AM.

Comment

• DQD is May 11

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoMac View Post
              Now a days no movement in the forum! Any new IL? 10th may was expected to generate some news but instead 4th May became active. Now we wish that our fellows get the IL soon.
              thanks for checking in. Still waiting for the IL. Many people with DQ date till April 15th 2021 have got the IL. However, I found few others too who did not get IL whose DQ is within Feb to April 2021 too. So eagerly waiting for next batch to process. Fingers crossed. btw, my mom dad's DQ is 26th March 2021.

Comment

• Hi,
                Iam unable to get Fingerprints appointment for my parents before interview date. What should i do? Their is no openings in the month of may or june at Delhi .

Comment

• Originally posted by Piplibrar View Post
                  Hi,
                  Iam unable to get Fingerprints appointment for my parents before interview date. What should i do? Their is no openings in the month of may or june at Delhi .
                  Mumbai has multiple openings, you can do it one day before the interview.

Comment

• The address of where my parents have changed since their application was filed in December 2019. We updated their address with nvc but not with uscis. Will they be able to enter new address to get their physical greencard once they enter USA?

Comment

Interview on 21st June. My DQD is 3rd April 2021. Wonderful isn’t it? Within one blow they cleared Feb. March and came to first week of April.
                      Hearty Congratulations GeoMac. Your observations have helped so many of us. Keep doing the good work whenever time permits. I am so happy for you. No news at all about IR1 or CR1. Fingers crossed. Please pray for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlienKanpur View Post

Best wishes for everything,
                        Congrats AlienKanpur. God bless you! Keep us posted about your interview

Comment

Most likely next Tuesday but it can happen today as well. By the way(if you do not mind) whome you have filed for? and what is DQD?
                          What time of the day did you get your IL, Sir?

Comment

• Originally posted by NishaGaneshArvind View Post

What time of the day did you get your IL, Sir?
                            Dear NishaGaneshArvind, in my case the mail arrived in my mail box around 4.30 pm India time on May 4. Nothing really is fixed. Next set of IL should get generated by the 18 th or the 25 of May. Best wishes.

Comment

• Originally posted by NishaGaneshArvind View Post

Congrats AlienKanpur. God bless you! Keep us posted about your interview
                              Thanks NishaGovindArvind.
                              Me and my wife completed all the medical related formalities at Max today, May 11 in Delhi. We both were given four shots each. By God’s grace all is clear. We were handed over a certificate to be carried to the embassy for the interview. We have our bio metrics appointment on May 13 at Delhi and finally interview in Mumbai on June 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piplibrar View Post
                                Hi,
                                Dear Piplibrar, I am surprised to hear that. I did my biometrics booking on the Sixth of May and the system was showing availability starting May 8 down to any date in May or June. I have a feeling you should try logging into system at every two hours or so, I have seen that slots become available. You can do the biometrics At any place in India. Preferably biometrics needs to be done two days prior to the interview. Best wishes for getting an opening.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X