Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else with May 2020 DQ in this group?

Comment

• Originally posted by MOMonomous View Post
      My parents interview is scheduled for Jan4. DQ May 2020. I will send a summary of the entire experience once complete.

Is there a brief summary of what all documents are needed? Since we got only 2 week notice we need to hurry up.
      Hi, my parents interview also in Mumbai on Jan4th. this is way too short notice. is yours in mumbai too? btw we only got email confirmation, no physical letter yet. any idea if we can go for health screen without original letter and just the email print out?

Comment

• Originally posted by mathapitha View Post

Hi, my parents interview also in Mumbai on Jan4th. this is way too short notice. is yours in mumbai too? btw we only got email confirmation, no physical letter yet. any idea if we can go for health screen without original letter and just the email print out?

All interviews are in Mumbai, dont wait for physical letter, book your medical, biometric and police certificate (can be upto 1 year old) and flights immediately.

Comment

• mathapitha what is your documentarily qualified (DQ) date? Congrats and please share your date.

Comment

My parents interview is scheduled for Jan4. DQ May 2020. I will send a summary of the entire experience once complete.

Is there a brief summary of what all documents are needed? Since we got only 2 week notice we need to hurry up.

Were you able to get boimetrics appointment for your parents in Mumbai, priopr to visa interview? Cloud you please share the process to schedule biometrics.

Comment

• All steps to follow are clearly listed in the email sent by NVC:

Biometrics need not be in Mumbai.

Comment

• Hi all

i am at mumbai with my parents for interview. Some suggestion to all

i faced a issue of flight i booked 2 weeks ago. Before 5 days indigo rebooked (Amritsar to mumbai ) delay 5 hours . And Go First airline cancel my flight (Mumbai to Amritsar) . Luckily i have some extra so i Booked fresh flight Delhi to Mumbai both side again . I dont want any type of Risk or delaying filght. Because we waiting for so long . I came here 1 day advance before parents fingerprint .

kindly don’t wait for any letter physical . Just print the interview letter and Do your medical Exam and book fingerprint appointment early as possible. You can also book your fingerprint appointment at delhi if not finding any dates in mumbai .

For PCC who’s DQ date is near for Interview if your PCC is near to expire. Kindly make it again . Because some area PCC take 1 month time to made processing is slow . NVC just give 2 or 3 weeks time for interview.

i think all can understand .sorry for my english.
                Any questions.

if anyone is here who already had interview. Kindly what they ask in interview. What docs they check . We carry all type
                docs with me

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by IR5_2020 View Post
                  mathapitha what is your documentarily qualified (DQ) date? Congrats and please share your date.
                  same May 2020

Comment

the travel.state gov site does not list any requirements for biometrics. where are you referring?

Comment

• mathapitha Please what EXACT DATE in May is your DQ? It will help us folks in June to obtain heads up.Let us know your exact date please. Thanks.

Comment

My DQ is May 2020, still waiting, expecting letter anytime now based on this forum. will keep you guys posted!
                        What exactly your DQ date in May 2020 ?

Comment

My DQ is May 2020, still waiting, expecting letter anytime now based on this forum. will keep you guys posted!
                          Your exact DQ date in May 2020 ?

Comment

• Hi Guys,
                            I was reading all messages and people have PCC questions, so let me tell you one thing about PCC. If your PCC is expired and new PCC is in- process and interview date is current then don't miss or reschedule your interview. You must go with expired PCC and let them know the situation that we got a short notice of interview date. The PCC process is already started but we haven't gotten the new PCC yet. I have a expired PCC. So They will tell you to submit it later.
                            Could anyone please share the interview questions.?
                            Thank you

Comment

• Any new IL ? If yes, please give your DQ date.

Comment

• IR5_2020, yes today morning i received the interview letter for my parents for 5th Jan. My DQ date is 12th May 2020.
                                Can someone please help me.
                                My parents are in Gujarat, there is no appointments available in Mumbai for finger print.
                                Is it mandatory to get the fingerprint appointment.
                                Last edited by Sneham; 12-21-2021, 12:13 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X