Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DQ date is 11-MAY-2020

Comment

• mathapitha , Did you get biometric appointment?

Comment

• MOMonomous were you able to schedule the biometric appointment for parents?

Comment

• Yes there was only 1 slot before the Interview date and I booked that. I suggest people who are expecting their Interview in the next few months, get your police verification done so its 1 less thing to do if you only get a 15day notice.

Comment

• MOMonomous what date did you get that? Did you keep looking , any idea if the slots keep opening?
            My parents interview is on 5th Jan and the earlier appointment open i can see in Mumbai is for 10th Jan

Comment

• Fingerprints need not be in Mumbai. I have booked locally in Delhi.

Comment

• Im not sure if slots open up. I logged in and got only 1 appointment so quickly booked it. Its bizarre that there was no other slot.

Comment

• But my parents are in Gujarat, Delhi only 4th i can see available. they have to rush and take a flight to mumbai for 5th interview.
                  And if the flight gets delayed or cancelled they would be stuck.

So i wanted to take Biometric in Mumbai only. Any idea how to reschedule the interview appointment? ON the website it shows email them.

Comment

• I'm not sure.

Comment

• we booked biometric in hyderabad. however same issue we are not able to reschedule. does anyone know how to reschedule. right now we have biometric in hyderabad, medical in chennai and then the trip to mumbai. feels bad to run aged parents around at such short notice.

Comment

• mathapitha, oh really !
                        Yes that as a lot of travel for parents, and in such covid times its very risky too, and plus such a short notice.
                        I have emailed the mumbai consulate, and will call them tomorrow during their office hours. Will update you once I hear back from them.

Comment

• Rescheduling or cancelling your interview

If you are unable to attend your appointment, please email [email protected].There may be a significant wait before the next available appointment, so please attempt to attend the date already assigned. For some familybased and employment preference visa categories, a visa became available within the month you have been scheduled by NVC. DV applicants should be aware that visas are numerically limited and must be issued by September 30 of the program year. There is no guarantee that a visa will still be available on the date of your rescheduled interview. Please carefully consult the https://www.immihelp.com/all-visa-bulletins/
                          before you request to reschedule your interview.

Please note: You need to register your original NVC/KCC appointment online before you can reschedule it. Rescheduling is only possible on a date after your assigned appointment.

Comment

• Hi, has anyone had their interview recently? Can you share what questions are asked?

Comment

• Hey Guys,
                              question for interview from today's interview.
                              (1) who is your petitioner?
                              (2) where is your petitioner living?
                              ​​​​​
                              (3) how many members in your petitioner family?
                              (4) what is the age of your grand son or daughter?
                              ​​​​​​(5) what does your petitioner do for living?
                              (6) where is your petitioner working?
                              hope this might help you to prepare for interview.
                              Good luck for coming interview.

Comment

• Received IL for Jan 6th interview for DQ date June 9th 2020. I am also facing same biometric problems.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X