Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SG2020 View Post

------------------------
    Our DQ date is 15th Oct.2020 . Where are you planning your Medical examination and Biometric ? Let us be in touch .
    Hello,my mother's DQ date is 27th October 2020

Comment

• Hi,my Mother's DQ is 27 th Oct 2020 .Would like to connect with those DQ in October.thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nononnany View Post
        after dq date 18th July anybody got interview letters please.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMS65 View Post
          My parents completed their Medicals today at Rele Clinic, Mumbai. The whole process took a little over 3 hours, of which the last one hour was spent waiting for the X-rays to be reviewed.

Documents they asked for

Original passport and 2 copies

Copt of Interview Letter

Copy of DS260

One photograph

Covid Vaccine Certificate

Signed Declaration form emailed to you by the clinic

Prescriptions of medication. ( they prefer to see the medication though)

Vaccination records

They have their VAC appointment on the 9th and their interview on the 14th all in Mumbai. Anxious because of the current situation in Mumbai.
          Sir,
          Thank you for the detailed update. Please do not worry. As long as your parents maintain all the social distance and safety protocols, all will be well. Our best wishes for both their appointments. Please do keep us updated.
          Good Luck and regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlienKanpur View Post
            Hi Friends, My Sister and her husband cleared their interview yesterday, January 6. They reported at 7.45 am and were let in after seeing the interview letter at 8 am. Initially the document verification etc. was done and then they went for the interview together. Interview lasted barely five minutes. They were only interested to look at the petitioners birth certificate and the marriage certificate of the beneficiaries. Simple questions like who is sponsoring you and what does he do.
            They had an expired PCC so they were given some 221 form with instructions to upload the latest PCC and once the document is accepted then to drop the passport in the nearest drop box. Passports are likely to be returned in a weeks time by blue dart.
            My and my my wife's DQ date is in March 2021. It is a request to all in this forum to update their experiences after the interview as well as update about the interview call letters beyond the DQ date of July 18, 2020.
            WISIHNG EVERY ONE A SPEEDY ADJUDICATION .
            Sir, what was the DQ date for your sister and her husband ? May I ask please ? It will give us an idea of how things are moving. Our DQ is 19th August 2020.
            We would be obliged.
            With regards.

Comment

• VMP only update your renewd passport in DS 260. And take new PCC and New Tax returns And W2 is very important. For interview

Comment

• A screenshot of the tracker is also attached. I'm not including the link to the tracker here, since I don't want it to get spammed by bots, as the ****** channel has in the past.
                Attached Files

Comment

• harinder Dhindsa
                  Thank you for reply.
                  My worry is if I upload new passport and PCC on CEAC my DQ may get pushed to Jan 22.
                  So I uploaded on ASK NVC
                  Will it work?

Comment

• Finished Biometric
                    Arrived there by 12:20 for a 12:30 appointment. I was allowed to go in to assist my Dad.
                    Short walk to the entrance where my Dad was provided a wheel chair and we were put in a lift which took us directly to the room where they check the documents.
                    There were ten counters with three people in queue at each.
                    There was a longer queue in a hallway which I couldn't see.
                    As parents were elderly the were immediately sent to a counter as soon as it was free, for document check. ( I went upto a counter with my Dad's papers while my mom was directed to another one)
                    After which we went into another hall where a security check was done before photographs and fingerprinting could be done.
                    Only one person at each window here. One window was designated only for people on wheel chairs and elderly. Seating available for the elderly.
                    We waited for two other seniors to finish before it was my dad's turn. We were given the DS 260 confirmation page with a stamp and photos pinned to it, this has to be taken to the interview.
                    We were out at the gate again by 12:55
                    The crowd was mostly young with a small number of seniors.
                    Next ..parents interview on the 14th.
                    Last edited by JMS65; 01-09-2022, 11:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JMS65 View Post
                      Finished Biometric
                      Arrived there by 12:20 for a 12:30 appointment. I was allowed to go in to assist my Dad.
                      Short walk to the entrance where my Dad was provided a wheel chair and we were put in a lift which took us directly to room where they check the documents.
                      There were ten counters with three people in queue at each.
                      There was a longer queue in a hallway which I couldn't see.
                      As parents were elderly the were immediately sent to a counter as soon as it was free, for document check. ( I went upto a counter with my Dad's papers while my mom was directed to another one)
                      After which we went into another hall where a security check was done before photographs and fingerprinting could be done.
                      Only one person at each window here. One window was designated only for people on wheel chairs and elderly. Seating available for the elderly.
                      We waited for two other seniors to finish before it was my dad's turn. We were given the DS 260 confirmation page with a stamp and photos pinned to it, this has to be taken to the interview.
                      We were out at the gate again by 12:55
                      The crowd was mostly young with a small number of seniors.
                      Next ..parents interview on the 14th.
                      Thank you JMS65. You have given precise description which gives us Seniors a lot of hope and confidence to face when our time comes . Thank you so much. We send our regards and best wishes for your parents interview on the 14th. God Bless All.
                      Warm regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by aacc1313 View Post
                        A screenshot of the tracker is also attached. I'm not including the link to the tracker here, since I don't want it to get spammed by bots, as the ****** channel has in the past.
                        Dear aacc1313, we do appreciate the efforts you are putting in by providing the charts. But if you scroll this forum from pages 21 to 24, you will see some more DQ dates of June and July and Interview dates of January ,which are not reflected in your chart. Just bringing it to your kind notice.
                        With regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by VMP View Post
                          Hello ,
                          I have just now registered to this very informative and helpful group.
                          Our DQ is November 2020.
                          Is it necessary to upload latest documents such as
                          PCC
                          RENEWED PASSPORT
                          New TAX returns of Petitioner on CEAC portal?
                          Sir, if you have hired a lawyer in the US, you can ask them to do it. PCC need not be uploaded. The PCC is one document which should be as fresh as possible when one goes for the interview. As such, you will have to time the obtaining of your PCC to perfection. Your NOV 2020 DQ can expect an interview by end June to end July approximately. So, depending on which city you are in get your PCC done by March end.
                          If you have the " Edit " option available on your application , you can log into the CEAC portal and edit what you wish to. Please do remember that the Petitioner's 1040 and W2 for 2 years latest will be required when you go for the interview.
                          Trust this is of some help to you. Good Luck and warm regards.

Comment

• Originally posted by Labbo
                            Hi,my Mother's DQ is 27 th Oct 2020 .Would like to connect with those DQ in October.thanks.
                            Good idea to connect with Oct.2020 DQed IR-5 applicants.

Comment

• JMS65 Thanks for sharing details on the biometric. Can you please confirm if cell phones are allowed inside the US consulate, if not is there place to keep cell phone outside consulate building for fingerprinting.

Comment

• Originally posted by gharya54 View Post

Thank you JMS65. You have given precise description which gives us Seniors a lot of hope and confidence to face when our time comes . Thank you so much. We send our regards and best wishes for your parents interview on the 14th. God Bless All.
                                Warm regards.
                                gharya54 Thank you. Best wishes to you too. The ushers and security were all helpful and polite. They give priority to elderly.

To add to what I have already mentioned

Documents you need to take to VAC appointment
                                Original Passport
                                VAC Appointment confirmation
                                Interview Letter
                                DS260 confirmation page
                                2 photos
                                VAC appointment letter does not mention you have to take photos and Interview Letter

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X