Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mumbai consulate scheduling interviews for IR5 (Parent of a U.S. citizen)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i received IL today morning
    DQ is Sept 16 2020
    Interview date is march 3.

i m trying to do registration for biometric. But i m having problem to do so..if any one can help me. Please

Comment

• Originally posted by L2022 View Post

Kd1925, did you receive the interview details ?
      Yes
      I received interview letter on 16 feb.
      interview date is 1st march
      DQ date 24 aug 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dishapatel04 View Post
        i received IL today morning
        DQ is Sept 16 2020
        Interview date is march 3.

i m trying to do registration for biometric. But i m having problem to do so..if any one can help me. Please
        I am also not able to get dates.
        Received Interview Letter today
        Interview on March 3rd
        Last edited by JMS65; 02-22-2022, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by VMP View Post
          Our DQ is November 2020,Petition was filed in June 2019.
          Can anybody advise on the following points?--For interview do we need to carry latest ITR of petitioner , new W2,and latest i864 as well?
          Yes VMP, you have to carry latest w2 and ITR of your petitioner and of the household member if an additional AoS was made for you. A new AoS is not required. In fact the AoS is directly uploaded by the petitioner and the beneficiary does not even need to carry along.

Comment

• Originally posted by RS46 View Post
            I believe I had submitted affidivits for my parents for Birth and Marriage certificate . Do I need to get a new affidivit for interview or a copy of the originally taken one is good for interview ?
            ​​​​​​Affidavits of Birth and marriage of your parents, you have uploaded online. Now the original has to be carried by your parents when they go for interview.

Comment

• JMS65 hi i need help for register my account on https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ i did tried a few time today. please let me know what should I put information on account create .in blow image I receive all time .

Comment

• Do we need to wait for scheduling the Biometrics appointment until we get IV notice or can we do it in advance?

Comment

JMS65 hi i need help for register my account on https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ i did tried a few time today. please let me know what should I put information on account create .in blow image I receive all time .
                  Disha, do you already have an account? Maybe one that you had created earlier for your B1/B2 visa?
                  Try a different email id and see if it works.

Comment

• Hello everyone,
                    My parent’s DQ is Mar 2021, they travelled to USA on 16 Feb 2022 on visitor visa.
                    Based on people getting their interview scheduled now, I feel like my parents’ interview will be somewhere in Aug 2022 at Mumbai embassy. I want to know if they are in the USA, am I still getting their interview notification email, or they put their file on Hold until they leave USA?
                    Can anyone please help me get this answer?

Comment

• Disha, do you already have an account? Maybe one that you had created earlier for your B1/B2 visa?
                      Try a different email id and see if it works

JMS65 no i don't have an account. This my first time .and i don't have B!/B2 visa's also try with different emailed. nothing happen. can i contact them direct through phone or email?
                      i really need help is anyone has idea how to fixed this?
                      i have only 9days to interview

Comment

• Originally posted by tush.kathiriya View Post
                        Hello everyone,
                        My parent’s DQ is Mar 2021, they travelled to USA on 16 Feb 2022 on visitor visa.
                        Based on people getting their interview scheduled now, I feel like my parents’ interview will be somewhere in Aug 2022 at Mumbai embassy. I want to know if they are in the USA, am I still getting their interview notification email, or they put their file on Hold until they leave USA?
                        Can anyone please help me get this answer?
                        Being in the US will not put your file on hold. You will get notified by email as normal when the case is transferred to Mumbai Consulate. I am in the same situation, my parents DQ is Feb 2021, and they have just traveled here to the US this week. They plan to travel back in a couple of months since looking at the current pace it appears their interview will be sometime in May.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kd1925 View Post

Yes
                          I received interview letter on 16 feb.
                          interview date is 1st march
                          DQ date 24 aug 2020
                          Congratulations and good luck to all who received the ILs

Comment

Disha, do you already have an account? Maybe one that you had created earlier for your B1/B2 visa?
                            Try a different email id and see if it works

JMS65 no i don't have an account. This my first time .and i don't have B!/B2 visa's also try with different emailed. nothing happen. can i contact them direct through phone or email?
                            i really need help is anyone has idea how to fixed this?
                            i have only 9days to interview
                            You might try these ways - got this from the travel docs website since u can't wait for 72 hrs to retry again.

Email: To reach a customer service representative via email, please write to [email protected].

Telephone: Please contact a customer service representative using one of these telephone numbers:
                            English/Hindi +91 120 4844644 or +91 22 62011000
                            • Callers in the United States: Call ** 703 520 2239.

Comment

• hello, do we pay when we schedule VAC appointment

Comment

• Hello everyone, i got IL for my parent for March17
                                DQ date is 31st August,2020 .It was although little late to arrive

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X