Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

Originally posted by vijay2308 View Post
    I dont think anyone can expidite this process. The only thing our guys might do is, getting more information. I will surely post here If I get their way of inquiring.
    BTW, I understood that the USTraveldocs email service is sending the default passport statuses if the Passport is with the applicant and if Interview data is before 26th Sep.
    The status changes everyday like this: Still With Post-->Transit from Post->Ready for Pick Up-->picked Up.

@vijay2308:
    My passport is with me and I had my interview before 26th Sept. Which passport status are you referring to in the above statement? How do you check it?

Comment

• I'm referring to the inquiry made by emailing passport number to [email protected].

Originally posted by visit2011 View Post
      @vijay2308:
      My passport is with me and I had my interview before 26th Sept. Which passport status are you referring to in the above statement? How do you check it?

Comment

• Awaiting to see the change in (de)fault message appearning on the CEAC Status check link....we are already in the middle of October. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by vijay2308 View Post
          Awaiting to see the change in (de)fault message appearning on the CEAC Status check link....we are already in the middle of October. LOL
          can you please share the link here? thanks!!

Comment

• Here you go: https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/
            But its not working now.

Originally posted by visit2011 View Post
            can you please share the link here? thanks!!

Comment

• some info (perhaps appliable to Muslims with most common names)

Visa decisions are made in accordance with applicable law and regulations of the State Department, Nuland said each case is looked at on a case-by-case basis, taking into account all of the information contained in the US Government databases, and in consultation with other government agencies.

“This includes the database that we maintain, known as Consular Lookout And Support System, or the CLASS system, which contains records on those who may be inadmissible into the United States. The majority of entries into the CLASS system come from other agencies, and they also include fingerprint records checked against the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI’s databases,” she said.

Comment

• Hi

Originally posted by ras305 View Post
                Visa decisions are made in accordance with applicable law and regulations of the State Department, Nuland said each case is looked at on a case-by-case basis, taking into account all of the information contained in the US Government databases, and in consultation with other government agencies.

“This includes the database that we maintain, known as Consular Lookout And Support System, or the CLASS system, which contains records on those who may be inadmissible into the United States. The majority of entries into the CLASS system come from other agencies, and they also include fingerprint records checked against the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI’s databases,” she said.
                Any updates guys??

Comment

• Got an email from Hyd CEA to submit passport

Guys, Today I got an email from Hyd CEA asking me to submit my passport at OFC counter to make further processing. I'm not sure whether they approved my visa or not. Need to wait and see. It has been 5 months from the day of interview for me. Hoping for a positive out come.

Comment

Guys, Today I got an email from Hyd CEA asking me to submit my passport at OFC counter to make further processing. I'm not sure whether they approved my visa or not. Need to wait and see. It has been 5 months from the day of interview for me. Hoping for a positive out come.
                    Good luck mate....I think u r through now....happy for you....do let us knw the updates..

Comment

• Thanks friend for the great words. Sure I will let u know the updates.

Comment

• Hi

Thanks friend for the great words. Sure I will let u know the updates.
                        Congrats Vijay. Hope good news is on your way! Good Luck

Comment

• Passport status

HI Vijay,

Gr8 News .........Can you please check your passport status in old VFS site https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms...rPassport.aspx and let us know the response you get there.

As my interview was before 26th Sep, the new system doesn't work for me ,every time it shows different status.

Thanks

Thanks friend for the great words. Sure I will let u know the updates.

Comment

• Thanks missivory,
                            In June-2012, I have collected my passport from VFS. Due to that I could see the status as "delivered from VFS on 5-June" on VFS site.
                            As I have submitted the passport on request to OFC, I'm constantly checking the status through email. Currently I could see the status as "Ready for Pickup", but my corporate team is suggesting me to wait for the email to pickup the passport. Fingures crossed.

I will update on the status to you guys, once I get my passport.

Originally posted by missivory View Post
                            HI Vijay,

Gr8 News .........Can you please check your passport status in old VFS site https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/ApplnForms...rPassport.aspx and let us know the response you get there.

As my interview was before 26th Sep, the new system doesn't work for me ,every time it shows different status.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks missivory,
                              In June-2012, I have collected my passport from VFS. Due to that I could see the status as "delivered from VFS on 5-June" on VFS site.
                              As I have submitted the passport on request to OFC, I'm constantly checking the status through email. Currently I could see the status as "Ready for Pickup", but my corporate team is suggesting me to wait for the email to pickup the passport. Fingures crossed.

I will update on the status to you guys, once I get my passport.
                              Any Update Guys??

Comment

• Finally got my visa:-)

Hi Guys,
                                Finally I got my visa approved & got Passport in hand today. Below is my 221g journey,

31-May-2012: Visa Interview in HYD consulate. VO asked all general questions and the interview went fine without any issues. VO mentioned that I can collected my PP after 2-3 business days from VFS counter.

5-June-2012: The status of my PP changed and I went to collect it. I found, no visa stamped on my PP and there was someone’s refusal letter attached to it (Refusal letter was not on my name).

5-June-2012: Contacted my Corporate team and they emailed this issue to consulate.

7-June-2012: Received email response from Hyd-Consulate that, it’s a wrong refusal letter but my case is under admin processing.

20-June-2012: I came to know there was an inquiry made by consulate with my Client through email. Client has responded positively to consulate inquiry.

After a long gap………..on,

23-Oct-2012: I got an email from Hyd CEA to submit my PP for further processing. Submitted the passport on the same day.
                                I have been tracking my passport from the day I submitted using the [email protected], I could see the gradual improvement in the status.

30-Oct-2012L: I could track the status as “Ready for Pickup”, but my Corporate team suggested me to wait for an email from them to go and collect. I waited for 5 days, but I didn’t get any email or sms.

5-Nov-2012: I went to OFC and collected the passport.

Overall, no one could expedite this process; it just came out on its own. All the best friends, you all will have this kind of golden day soon.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X