Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa

Hi All,
    Please help me urgently on this, my L1B has been refused twice in chennai consulate and now iam going to attend H1B inteview this week. .Could you please suggesst me, will this impact on my H1B? Please please help me..

H1B visa

They have rejected L1 for u to apply correct visa category. I have got my h1b recently though my L1 has got rejected couple of years ago. So, All I am saying is, do not worry much about your past rejection and just go for a kill..If u don't have any other issue than past rejection, mostly u would get it...

Comment

Previous visa rejection will not impact a new one as long as the reson for rejection is not Fraud or Criminal history.
      Not a legal advice. Use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

Comment

H1B Premium Processing

Hi All,
        I have been refused L1B twice in 2007 and 2011. Now my company again processing H1B (Premium).Now my intervew has been schedled in January, I am little bit nervous on this. I am reading each and every line from this fourm daily and then i come to know this term, which is new to me. Could you please help me on the below question?

1)What is white pamphlet?
        2) If VO ask this question " Have you read white pamphlet? " what would be the my answer.
        3) Will they ask any client invitation letter for H1B? Since i dont have that.

Please Please guys help me.....

Comment

1)What is white pamphlet?
          >>> It contains the information about the H1B holder's rights as a foreign worker in U.S. The same information is provided in the below links.

https://www.immihelp.com/h1b-visa-em...int-procedure/

2) If VO ask this question " Have you read white pamphlet? " what would be the my answer.
          >>> If you have read it, then answer YES, if not answer NO. The reading material is in the previous answer.

3) Will they ask any client invitation letter for H1B? Since i dont have that.
          >>> If you will be working at the client location, then a client letter is required.

Comment

H1B Premium Processing

Thanks shervin143,
            Your inputs are really helped me but still my visa is pending under AP 221g case. My religion is Muslim and I had H1B Interview recently and answered all VO questions confidently. Eventhough i got pink 221g slip stating your visa is under Administrative Processing. They did not asked any my Employment and education certificates or any other additional documents. I am unable to understand, how they will do AP without these documents. Can any one help me on this and what are all steps involved in the AP.

Comment

AP can be for a lot of different reasons. It could even be for a common name check. Since you have a muslim name, it could very well be for a common name check.

Originally posted by syed2710 View Post
              Thanks shervin143,
              Your inputs are really helped me but still my visa is pending under AP 221g case. My religion is Muslim and I had H1B Interview recently and answered all VO questions confidently. Eventhough i got pink 221g slip stating your visa is under Administrative Processing. They did not asked any my Employment and education certificates or any other additional documents. I am unable to understand, how they will do AP without these documents. Can any one help me on this and what are all steps involved in the AP.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X