I am sharing below my L1 A Blanket + 3 L2 Experience in Chennai Consulate
Feb 1st 2023: Interview Experience
• Visa type - Is it specialized or Managerial Category?
• What will be your US salary?
• Which Location in the US?
• About previous L1A rejection
• About speeding ticket which I have mentioned in DS-160
• How many reportee's you will have in the US?
Feb 1st 2023:
- "Passport is still with the US Embassy or Consulate"
Feb 10th 2023:
- "Document Delivery Information:"
Feb 17th 2023 11:00 AM:
- "Passport has been received from the consular section and is currently being processed for delivery"
Feb 17th 2023 4:00 PM:
- "your passport is ready for pickup"
Feb 19th 2023 3:00 PM:
- I collected the passport
• I had ticket for excessive speeding and I was also finger printed for the same during 2012, I have highlighted about this during my visa interview and also I emphasized the visa officer to take a look at the papers. He collected the papers and mentioned that he will scan and add that to my file so that it will be there for reference.
• Because of the above case, I am sure mine should have gone to security check. But only thing was the status in ceac was Approved and it did not get changed to Administrative Processing.
• In between I dropped an email to check the status but I got a below standard reply. Post that I stopped checking the status frequently
o "Your visa application is under processing at the Embassy/Consulate. Also, when additional administrative processing is required, the length of processing time will vary based on the circumstances of each case hence it cannot be expedited"
• If you are in similar situation, My only advice is don’t think too much or keep checking the status. Try diverting your thoughts, Because you could not do much except reading some experiences from such forums
• But, what I have seen in these forums are, There are so many who have reported the problem. But it is un fortunate to see not many have come back to update their final status
• Hope my experience helps you