X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wts ur time line and which service center

Comment

• Originally posted by Asyleee View Post
      Hey guys, I have been silently following this group for long time. My caee was pending in Texas Service Center and today i have my green card in hand. My timeline was as follows;
      asylum approved March 2018
      I-485 filed in March 2019
      biometrics done and applied: Feb 2020
      Writ of Mandamus: April 2021
      Request for Evidence (medical): May 2021
      Green card in hand: June 2021
      So I sued USCIS and then they took action my case, i send so many inquiries through congressmen office but all responded back with generic response that case is within normal processing time bla bla bla, I hired good reputable attorney and USCIS took immediate action on my case and case was approved within no time. I am not representing any attorney here nor i am asking anyone to spend 4k attorney fee to file a lawsuit. I was trying my best to seek some sort of information before filling this lawsuit so i dont have to pay attorney fee and if i could find a draft online and do everything on my own but nothing was available online and thats why i have to go through an attorney. Guys i am here to help anyone who is willing to file a lawsuit, i have that draft and all information to file it now and to whom against it will be filer i have all the names of those officials. I will whoever is waiting for more than a year now should file this lawsuit and i will help anyone who needs this help to give them this draft and way to file it. You will only need 400 dollars court fee to file this lawsuit and i will do everything For FREE as i been though this pain and stressful wait and want to help my fellow brothers and sisters in this group. You guys can inbox me your email address and i will send you the draft and whole process and information to file it. Doing this we will also pressure USCIS and hopefully they will start acting fast on asylum based green cardd as are most ignored ones at this moment of time. I also created a gmail account just for this cause and to help everyone you can email me on it as well.
      looking forward to help you guys getting your green cards asap.
      Regards:
      your fellow brother
      Last edited by telewa; 06-26-2021, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by telewa View Post

The story line is always the same and you continue changing the date, congressmen and suing USCIS. This type of scam is outdated, better utilize your time on something better
        Hey Telewa,
        keep waiting and keep dreaming and i am not here to sell something nor i asked for any penny from anyone, after above post about 50 people from this group sent me email for help and to get that draft to sue USCSI and i provided all of them with draft and walk them through the process to file it and haven't ask anything in return. I am also a busy person, a family guy and work from 9 to 6 and I believe in helping and will do that and don't need your suggestion on that. I have been through this pain of waiting and want to ease the pain of my fellow brothers and the only solution i found to sue USCIS and it works for me like a miracle and there is no other miracle going to happen. 44.5 months waiting time to get your GC...Good Luck.

Comment

Hey guys, I have been silently following this group for long time. My caee was pending in Texas Service Center and today i have my green card in hand. My timeline was as follows;
          So I sued USCIS and then they took action my case, i send so many inquiries through congressmen office but all responded back with generic response that case is within normal processing time bla bla bla, I hired good reputable attorney and USCIS took immediate action on my case and case was approved within no time. I am not representing any attorney here nor i am asking anyone to spend 4k attorney fee to file a lawsuit. I was trying my best to seek some sort of information before filling this lawsuit so i dont have to pay attorney fee and if i could find a draft online and do everything on my own but nothing was available online and thats why i have to go through an attorney. Guys i am here to help anyone who is willing to file a lawsuit, i have that draft and all information to file it now and to whom against it will be filer i have all the names of those officials. I will whoever is waiting for more than a year now should file this lawsuit and i will help anyone who needs this help to give them this draft and way to file it. You will only need 400 dollars court fee to file this lawsuit and i will do everything For FREE as i been though this pain and stressful wait and want to help my fellow brothers and sisters in this group. You guys can inbox me your email address and i will send you the draft and whole process and information to file it. Doing this we will also pressure USCIS and hopefully they will start acting fast on asylum based green cardd as are most ignored ones at this moment of time. I also created a gmail account just for this cause and to help everyone you can email me on it as well.
          Regards:
          your fellow brother
          I ask everyone to show some respect and trust in ”ASYLEE”.

I approve it as I’m here in this blog from last 3 years.

Now a days it’s very hard to find the people like Asylee.

Thank you so much for your help and treating us as your family is the great thing anyone can get!

God bless you and your family
          Last edited by luckycharm4111; 06-25-2021, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Hi guys… need help

i do inquiry case outside normal processing time last week and today i get response from USCIS local office .

“our records indicate that your application is currently pending for security check to be completed and interview to be scheduled. We will notify you as soon as possible for the date, time and location when a schedule has been made on this application”

i get this response from USCIS local office.
            it’s mean now my case in USCIS local office not in TSC?
            Anybody get same response from USCIS like me?or it’s automatic reply?

Thank you

Comment

Regards:
              your fellow brother
              l really need your help. God bless you

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveusa99 View Post
                Hi guys… need help

i do inquiry case outside normal processing time last week and today i get response from USCIS local office .

“our records indicate that your application is currently pending for security check to be completed and interview to be scheduled. We will notify you as soon as possible for the date, time and location when a schedule has been made on this application”

i get this response from USCIS local office.
                it’s mean now my case in USCIS local office not in TSC?
                Anybody get same response from USCIS like me?or it’s automatic reply?

Thank you
                Congrats your case is moving and seems like it is at local USCIS office where they are above to schedule an interview.

I am really happy for you.

if you don’t mind , can you please share your timelines and the service Center you applied ?

Comment

• luckycharm4111
                  Hi
                  yes my timeline:
                  sept 2018 approved asylum by IJ
                  nov 2018 send i-730 petition my husband
                  sept 2019 apply i-485 ( no biometric)

march 2021 contact congresswoman asking about i-730 case
                  june 9 2021 interview i-730 at USCIS local office after 1 week get approval
                  june 23 2021 get response from USCIS local office about my case i-485

USCIS make me crazy, why didn’t put interview together based i-485 and I-730

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveusa99 View Post
                    luckycharm4111
                    Hi
                    yes my timeline:
                    sept 2018 approved asylum by IJ
                    nov 2018 send i-730 petition my husband
                    sept 2019 apply i-485 ( no biometric)

march 2021 contact congresswoman asking about i-730 case
                    june 9 2021 interview i-730 at USCIS local office after 1 week get approval
                    june 23 2021 get response from USCIS local office about my case i-485

USCIS make me crazy, why didn’t put interview together based i-485 and I-730
                    As I-730 and I-485 are separate applications that’s why they have to process separately but I understand what you are trying to say lol

how to do inquiry case outside normal processing time? Because when I do it, it says your case is within processing time.

Just curious, can I know from which state are you from?
                    Last edited by luckycharm4111; 06-27-2021, 04:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

That's real detailed analysis waitingGC

I really appreciate it and didn't mean to downgrade or talk low about it

My analysis was based from the blog members and did those calculation in my mind lol
                      No worries at all luckycharm4111
                      I am tired of unrealistic numbers from USCIS so I tried to come up with some "real life" estimates based on people's experience. Of course there are many caveats in this 18-21 calculation since I am based on anonymous voluntary people's statements about their experience. USCIS provides a historical processing time for some applications. For asylum-based i485, the last number is 13 months but this is very different than most people's real life experience. If that number is correct, I assume it is the average between NSC and TSC since NSC processes many more cases and is faster so they brought this number low to 13 months. But we all that have to deal with the slowness of TSC know that our reality is very different than 13 months! I submitted my i485 application 12 months ago and know that it is very unlikely that I will hear from USCIS by next month! Unfortunately!

Comment

• Hi all

anybody have experience interview i-485 based asylum? Please share.
                        how about interpreter, can i request interpreter for interview i-485 based asylum?

thank you

Comment

• Hi everyone.
                          how long to wait RTD after notice ‘RTD was produced’.
                          got this notice 05/27/2021 and haven’t received my RTD yet.
                          tank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
                            2 greens card denied today at tsc filing July 2019
                            Sunny1122 , are those cases asylum-based? I think TSC also processes employment-based i485 and I don't think the app tracker can distinguish them. Thanks

Comment

Hey Telewa,
                              keep waiting and keep dreaming and i am not here to sell something nor i asked for any penny from anyone, after above post about 50 people from this group sent me email for help and to get that draft to sue USCSI and i provided all of them with draft and walk them through the process to file it and haven't ask anything in return. I am also a busy person, a family guy and work from 9 to 6 and I believe in helping and will do that and don't need your suggestion on that. I have been through this pain of waiting and want to ease the pain of my fellow brothers and the only solution i found to sue USCIS and it works for me like a miracle and there is no other miracle going to happen. 44.5 months waiting time to get your GC...Good Luck.
                              l really need your help. Please text me.
                              God bless you and your family.

Comment

• Originally posted by waitingGC View Post

Sunny1122 , are those cases asylum-based? I think TSC also processes employment-based i485 and I don't think the app tracker can distinguish them. Thanks
                                Yes that’s a confusion really can’t tell if it’s employment base marriage base or asylum

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X