Based on grant of asylum more than 1 year ago
    October 15, 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr1212 View Post
      they just updated the processing time

26.5 Months to 44.5 Months
      October 15, 2017
      This is a strategy to discourage people from filing complaint and reducing number of cases out of processing time, Also it is a way of making more money by encouraging the employment base green card applicant to expedite their cases. By the middle of next month, the processing months will change after they might have receive enough expediting request.

Comment

• telewa i think mandamus is the only option left I’m waiting from feb 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr1212 View Post
          they just updated the processing time

26.5 Months to 44.5 Months
          October 15, 2017
          Ridiculous!

interesting is that processing time went up only at TSC not for Nebraska Service Center.

I hate Texas Service Center

God please helps all!!!
          Last edited by luckycharm4111; 06-23-2021, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• luckycharm4111 every time I’m near the out of the processing time, they keep change it !!
            Last edited by Mr1212; 06-23-2021, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• 2 greens card denied today at tsc filing July 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
                2 greens card denied today at tsc filing July 2019
                Hi Sunny, may I ask how do you know that information?

Comment

• Originally posted by GeraldineSofia View Post

Hi Sunny, may I ask how do you know that information?
                  Case tracker app on mobile phone

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
                    Case tracker app on mobile phone
                    which of the case tracker,we have so many of them

Comment

• Hey guys, I have been silently following this group for long time. My caee was pending in Texas Service Center and today i have my green card in hand. My timeline was as follows;
                      asylum approved March 2018
                      I-485 filed in March 2019
                      biometrics done and applied: Feb 2020
                      Writ of Mandamus: April 2021
                      Request for Evidence (medical): May 2021
                      Green card in hand: June 2021
                      So I sued USCIS and then they took action my case, i send so many inquiries through congressmen office but all responded back with generic response that case is within normal processing time bla bla bla, I hired good reputable attorney and USCIS took immediate action on my case and case was approved within no time. I am not representing any attorney here nor i am asking anyone to spend 4k attorney fee to file a lawsuit. I was trying my best to seek some sort of information before filling this lawsuit so i dont have to pay attorney fee and if i could find a draft online and do everything on my own but nothing was available online and thats why i have to go through an attorney. Guys i am here to help anyone who is willing to file a lawsuit, i have that draft and all information to file it now and to whom against it will be filer i have all the names of those officials. I will whoever is waiting for more than a year now should file this lawsuit and i will help anyone who needs this help to give them this draft and way to file it. You will only need 400 dollars court fee to file this lawsuit and i will do everything For FREE as i been though this pain and stressful wait and want to help my fellow brothers and sisters in this group. You guys can inbox me your email address and i will send you the draft and whole process and information to file it. Doing this we will also pressure USCIS and hopefully they will start acting fast on asylum based green cardd as are most ignored ones at this moment of time. I also created a gmail account just for this cause and to help everyone you can email me on it as well.
                      looking forward to help you guys getting your green cards asap.
                      Regards:
                      your fellow brother

Comment

• Uscis original mobile app

Comment

• if I live in California and my attorney's in New York will my case go to Nebraska?

Comment

• Originally posted by bachelor View Post
                            if I live in California and my attorney's in New York will my case go to Nebraska?
                            I believe currently all the cases are going to National benefits center.

Comment

• Hi everyone, this morning I received an email from USCIS and it was saying my mail returned to the USCIS office and I updated my new mailing address immediately. And after 5 min I received another email and it says: "Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production". But when I check the USCIS website I don't see something like this, it just says "Document Was Mailed To Me"

So do you know what is going on? Is my application approved? I'm super excited! Please check the screenshot.

edit:I sent a document request this morning, pro****ly that's why it says Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production. It seems like it's not my green card. I'm tired of waiting for it.

Last edited by 27march; 06-25-2021, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 27march View Post
                                Hi everyone, this morning I received an email from USCIS and it was saying my mail returned to the USCIS office and I updated my new mailing address immediately. And after 5 min I received another email and it says: "Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production". But when I check the USCIS website I don't see something like this, it just says "Document Was Mailed To Me"

So do you know what is going on? Is my application approved? I'm super excited! Please check the screenshot.

edit:I sent a document request this morning, pro **** ly that's why it says Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production. It seems like it's not my green card. I'm tired of waiting for it.
                                Yes it’s approved congratulations

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X