Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cabhavinpatel14 View Post

file expedite request online.
    Believe it or not We tried that too, they denied our expedite request without asking for any documents. They said it’s Director’s discretion.

Comment

• Originally posted by cabhavinpatel14 View Post
      I have a I-485 application number starting with SRC.... and filed on October 14,2019 at Texas service Center.

do anyone know what’s current date is running for greencard issue ?????
      cabhavinpatel14 I have been following this forum for a while and my conclusion is that is very random! I have seen people here in this forum who filed in 2018 and are still waiting but also saw many who filed in 2019 and even one who filed in 2020 who already had a response like an approval or request for RFE. I tried to come up with an average and the best I could come up with (please correct me if I am wrong) is that at Texas Service Center people hear about their i-485 application roughly18-21 months after filing it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post

you can go to uscis.gov and create an online account. and add the reciept numbers to ur account . Then you will be able to see the whole history .
        Sahil728 thank you very much

Comment

• Originally posted by waitingGC View Post

cabhavinpatel14 I have been following this forum for a while and my conclusion is that is very random! I have seen people here in this forum who filed in 2018 and are still waiting but also saw many who filed in 2019 and even one who filed in 2020 who already had a response like an approval or request for RFE. I tried to come up with an average and the best I could come up with (please correct me if I am wrong) is that at Texas Service Center people hear about their i-485 application roughly18-21 months after filing it!
          I am not sure about that number of 18-21 months but it is very close.

I have been watching this blog from 2019 and seen lot of people getting approval for filer Dec 2018 and even May 2019.

Most of the people are still waiting. I have been seeing lot of people who filed in March, April and May 2019 are still waiting which is more than 2 years and few people from May, November and December 2018 are still waiting. It looks to me the average would be somewhere 30 - 36 months. I may be wrong too waitingGC

Comment

• Hi All,
            My husband filed I-485 GC application based on Asylum on April 2019.

The last biometrics appointment request was in February 2020 and we thought that its a good news the cases will be processed quickly but after that there wasn't any update.

Today we received a Notice saying that they are reusing the previously captured fingerprints biometrics and USCIS is continuing to process the application, petition or request.

Did anyone received this kind of notice ?

I don't know whether I should keep any positive hopes for this notice .

I remember that the last step of the GC process is biometrics right ?

I am keeping my finger cross and will keep you guys updated if I hear any good news.

Last edited by luckycharm4111; 06-21-2021, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post
              Hi All,
              My husband filed I-485 GC application based on Asylum on April 2019.

The last biometrics appointment request was in February 2020 and we thought that its a good news the cases will be processed quickly but after that there wasn't any update.

Today we received a Notice saying that they are reusing the previously captured fingerprints biometrics and USCIS is continuing to process the application, petition or request.

Did anyone received this kind of notice ?

I don't know whether I should keep any positive hopes for this notice .

I remember that the last step of the GC process is biometrics right ?

I am keeping my finger cross and will keep you guys updated if I hear any good news.
              I received the same notice today. I've been waiting since October of 2018. So it might be a general notice. Will see...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylver View Post

I received the same notice today. I've been waiting since October of 2018. So it might be a general notice. Will see...
                luckycharm4111 I received as well today in the mail. I got excited because I saw it was from TSC and it was a notice saying the would use my previous fingerprints. I filed on September 2019 and I was told the same thing back then, only to be told later in February of 2020 that I needed to do my fingerprints. Neither my case of any of the ones close to me (based on the information I can see in the CaseTracker app) has got any movement ever since.

I'm so confused. Was it as mistake? If not, why they will send a notice like this almost 2 years later? I'm planning to call USCIS tomorrow. If someone does as well please share any info you might receive.

Sylver October 2018!!!! My goodness, I hope you get your greencard soon. Are you in FL by any chance?

Comment

• Originally posted by mmbt View Post

Sylver October 2018!!!! My goodness, I hope you get your greencard soon. Are you in FL by any chance?
                  I'm in PA. Just like many people here, I've tried all the means possible, except for the court, and each time I received a general response that my case is within the processing time. Keep pushing the senator, but it doesn't help much and I'm too busy to sue USCIS. Maybe, you'll be luckier. Some cases get their approval much faster. Good luck!

Comment

Sylver mmbt

So it looks like its the autogenerated notices for the people who are waiting for the long time and did fingerprints on Feb 2020.

I have never seen any fast processing at Texas Service Center (minimum 2+ year)

Nebraska Service Center is very fast and we have seen them processing the application who filed last 4-6 months (minimum)

Once our application is in Texas Service Center that means we are out of luck and nothing we can do except to wait.....
                    Last edited by luckycharm4111; 06-22-2021, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

I am not sure about that number of 18-21 months but it is very close.

I have been watching this blog from 2019 and seen lot of people getting approval for filer Dec 2018 and even May 2019.

Most of the people are still waiting. I have been seeing lot of people who filed in March, April and May 2019 are still waiting which is more than 2 years and few people from May, November and December 2018 are still waiting. It looks to me the average would be somewhere 30 - 36 months. I may be wrong too waitingGC
                      luckycharm4111 one day when I had some free time and was feeling very upset/stressed out about the lengthy and unpredictable green card application at the TSC, I decided to search for all posts in this forum containing people's timelines and made notes of each one and then calculated the time between filing the i485 and some outcome from USCIS including GC approval, card being produced, RFE or called for an interview. I disregarded the BS fingerprints notice because they mean nothing (some people had that notice years ago and are still waiting!). Then I came up to over 25 timeline posts with some numbers that varied between 05 to 38 months with an average of 18-21 months between filing the i485 and hearing from USCIS. Of course, I only based on applications filed at TSC and I am assuming all post in this forum are asylum-based!

Comment

• Originally posted by waitingGC View Post

luckycharm4111 one day when I had some free time and was feeling very upset/stressed out about the lengthy and unpredictable green card application at the TSC, I decided to search for all posts in this forum containing people's timelines and made notes of each one and then calculated the time between filing the i485 and some outcome from USCIS including GC approval, card being produced, RFE or called for an interview. I disregarded the BS fingerprints notice because they mean nothing (some people had that notice years ago and are still waiting!). Then I came up to over 25 timeline posts with some numbers that varied between 05 to 38 months with an average of 18-21 months between filing the i485 and hearing from USCIS. Of course, I only based on applications filed at TSC and I am assuming all post in this forum are asylum-based!
                        That's real detailed analysis waitingGC

I really appreciate it and didn't mean to downgrade or talk low about it

My analysis was based from the blog members and did those calculation in my mind lol
                        Last edited by luckycharm4111; 06-22-2021, 11:06 AM.

Comment

I'm in PA. Just like many people here, I've tried all the means possible, except for the court, and each time I received a general response that my case is within the processing time. Keep pushing the senator, but it doesn't help much and I'm too busy to sue USCIS. Maybe, you'll be luckier. Some cases get their approval much faster. Good luck!
                          I was just curious, I don't know anyone from Florida who is in the process so wanted to compare. Good luck to you as well

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Did anyone receive a new 797C Notice of action for permanent residency application saying

" USCIS has received your form qnd is currently processing your application, petition and request. USCIS will run the same security checks and use your biometric data as in the past"

I received the same form in April 2019 when I applied and instead of them sending me a green card they send me this form again. Not sure if that will impact my application cause the notice date is no longer the April 2019 date but 06/14/2021! Hoping I don't have to wait another 2 plus year's ????????????. This is Texas Service Center!

Anyone receive this notice recently?

Comment

• Originally posted by harmony15 View Post
                              Hi everyone,

Did anyone receive a new 797C Notice of action for permanent residency application saying

" USCIS has received your form qnd is currently processing your application, petition and request. USCIS will run the same security checks and use your biometric data as in the past"

I received the same form in April 2019 when I applied and instead of them sending me a green card they send me this form again. Not sure if that will impact my application cause the notice date is no longer the April 2019 date but 06/14/2021! Hoping I don't have to wait another 2 plus year's ????????????. This is Texas Service Center!

Anyone receive this notice recently?
                              Yes man we are in the same boat. My filing date is Feb, 2020 and on July, 17. 2020 I got 1st Notice about this. Then again on March, 19. 2021 they sent me another notice with the same text. Texas Service Center

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucky_ View Post

Yes man we are in the same boat. My filing date is Feb, 2020 and on July, 17. 2020 I got 1st Notice about this. Then again on March, 19. 2021 they sent me another notice with the same text. Texas Service Center
                                I just got this from
                                Many of us received the same notification.Praying and hoping its a step forward to getting our GC's released. All the very best
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by ceci1073; 06-23-2021, 09:31 AM. Reason: Link

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X