• Originally posted by lolo858585 View Post

Congraaaaaaats!!!!! Yay so happy for you
    I have a similar timeline ,I pray mine gets approved soon
    did you attach the medical exam ?
    i APPLIED TO Tx and didnt attach my medicla exam
    Keep in touch with me I have same time line and center tsc

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
      any one here who travle uk canada or uae with refugee travle document please share your experience for both immigration arrivals
      I tried getting a visa to go to Canada with Refugee Travel Document (no green card yet) but they denied my visitor visa application

Comment

• Originally posted by gtaid1 View Post

I tried getting a visa to go to Canada with Refugee Travel Document (no green card yet) but they denied my visitor visa application
        Oh ???? wait for green card
        dis u get green card and then u travle with RTD ?
        Last edited by Sunny1122; 05-22-2020, 09:51 PM.

Comment

• has anybody changed his address and the green card application based on asylum did not move even if the new address in a state related to a different processing center?

Comment

• Originally posted by gtaid1 View Post

I tried along with my three friends, all same status no green card yet. All got denied without touching a single document in folder. Files were sent back to VFS service centers for pickup from consular office In less than 24Hrs. They don’t issue with just a RTD. Applied from New York

Comment

• Hey there! Finally I got this long-awaited change of my case status - " Case Was Approved" . I don't feel comfortable because a lot of cases behind me aren't adjudicated yet, it makes me sad. I wish you all get this message very very soon! A lot of thanks to all of you , you made this waiting bearable and easy .
              my TL :
              11/30/2018 - I 485 was received by TSC ( they use my previous biometrics)
              02/25/2020 - renew of Biometrics
              05/22/2020 - Case Was Approved.

Comment

• Hello guys , My asylum was granted in 2017 and in 2018 my father was really ill , sick and I visited him for a short time I haven’t seen him for almost 10 years he cannot travel and I checked my status it says we sent u an initial request for evidence I am worried that my visit would become a problem now anyone had a same experience pls help me to calm to down. Thank you all .

Comment

• Originally posted by Fru-Fru View Post
                  Hey there! Finally I got this long-awaited change of my case status - " Case Was Approved" . I don't feel comfortable because a lot of cases behind me aren't adjudicated yet, it makes me sad. I wish you all get this message very very soon! A lot of thanks to all of you , you made this waiting bearable and easy .
                  my TL :
                  Congratulations !!!!!!!!!

I am really happy for you

Thanks for sharing and giving us hope.

At last TSC people are working

Comment

Hey there! Finally I got this long-awaited change of my case status - " Case Was Approved" . I don't feel comfortable because a lot of cases behind me aren't adjudicated yet, it makes me sad. I wish you all get this message very very soon! A lot of thanks to all of you , you made this waiting bearable and easy .
                    my TL :
                    very happy for u congratulations
                    which city u from?

Comment

my TL :
                      Congrats.
                      Atleast some progress from TSC

Comment

my TL :
                        Congrats!!!! Mine is so close to yours 2019 January, hope wont wait too long.

Comment

So, today I’ve looked through the case status app and found out that 4 cases went to approval/card production in one week time frame, all 4 cases are closer to my number ( all from 30 of November 2018). I think it’s a good sign.
                          hey hey! champagne pops! Congrats to you!

Can you please advise the app you were talking about?

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post

hey hey! champagne pops! Congrats to you!

Can you please advise the app you were talking about?

Thanks!
                            if the app you are asking is for case status then , it is Case Tracker. I got it 2 weeks ago saves time to check my case status, which is the same for 16 months now LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!

I am really happy for you

Thanks for sharing and giving us hope.

At last TSC people are working
                              Hey, thank you! Good news on their way, I promise!
                              Last edited by Fru-Fru; 05-24-2020, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
                                very happy for u congratulations
                                which city u from?
                                Hi, thank you, I’m from Atlanta metro area. Good luck!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X