X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post

Congrats.
    Atleast some progress from TSC
    Hi, thank you! Yes, very slow, but progress)), good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by nar_ View Post

Congrats!!!! Mine is so close to yours 2019 January, hope wont wait too long.
      Hi, thank you, I think they finally doing 2018 and some of early beginning of 2019, wish you to hear good news soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post

hey hey! champagne pops! Congrats to you!

Can you please advise the app you were talking about?

Thanks!
        Hey, thank you! I’d say “ Tennessee whiskey “ pops))) .
        I use this one

Comment

• Case tracker

Comment

• Originally posted by Fru-Fru View Post
            Hi, thank you, I think they finally doing 2018 and some of early beginning of 2019, wish you to hear good news soon!
            is there any 2019 January case that you know was alrwafy approved?

Comment

Case tracker
              I have it, too )) how do you get that information you were talking about? How to navigate through the app?

Comment

• Originally posted by nar_ View Post

is there any 2019 January case that you know was alrwafy approved?
                No, I haven't found a case where it was approved recently, but I found one from 01/09/2019 for which a RFE was sent and response has been already receieved, so it means that TSC has reached 2019 cases.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post

I have it, too )) how do you get that information you were talking about? How to navigate through the app?
                  When you first open the app, on the bottom there is a search section. In the search field, type any case number you want to check. Also, right beside the case number search field, there is a field where you can search up to 500 cases at a time. So this is how I checked cases that were in my number range that were recently approved. I hope my explanation made sense

Comment

When you first open the app, on the bottom there is a search section. In the search field, type any case number you want to check. Also, right beside the case number search field, there is a field where you can search up to 500 cases at a time. So this is how I checked cases that were in my number range that were recently approved. I hope my explanation made sense
                    That’s interesting! Thanks!
                    Last edited by Jasmine22; 05-25-2020, 02:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hammy2581 View Post

I tried along with my three friends, all same status no green card yet. All got denied without touching a single document in folder. Files were sent back to VFS service centers for pickup from consular office In less than 24Hrs. They don’t issue with just a RTD. Applied from New York
                      Thank you for sharing, at least it's a relief to know it wasn't just me
                      They gave me a letter saying that I don't have enough ties to any country (including USA) and they cannot determine if I will go back to US after my visit to Canada.

Comment

Hey there! Finally I got this long-awaited change of my case status - " Case Was Approved" . I don't feel comfortable because a lot of cases behind me aren't adjudicated yet, it makes me sad. I wish you all get this message very very soon! A lot of thanks to all of you , you made this waiting bearable and easy .
                        my TL :
                        11/30/2018 - I 485 was received by TSC ( they use my previous biometrics)
                        02/25/2020 - renew of Biometrics
                        05/22/2020 - Case Was Approved.
                        Just curious, Did you raise any ticket or case inquiry to expediate your GC application after your fingerprints on Feb 25, 2020 ?

Comment

• Can our parents apply for tourist visa if we are under Asylum based i485 AOS.

Comment

• Originally posted by rmy51116 View Post
                            Can our parents apply for tourist visa if we are under Asylum based i485 AOS.
                            I guess nothing wrong in giving a try but as your AOS is still pending that mean you are on the Asylee status.

Getting the tourist visa for your parents based on your asylee status is highly unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

I guess nothing wrong in giving a try but as your AOS is still pending that mean you are on the Asylee status.

Getting the tourist visa for your parents based on your asylee status is highly unlikely.
                              It depends on your parents profile my parents got tourist visas
                              last year they had been asked at us embassy “what status did your son has in the US?” They told them political asylum.
                              After three days 10 years visa in hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

Just curious, Did you raise any ticket or case inquiry to expediate your GC application after your fingerprints on Feb 25, 2020 ?
                                Hi, no i didn't, but if you have a good/strong evidence for expediting then give it a try.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X