No announcement yet.

Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• officially 12 months waiting today. I submitted my GC application on May 1st 2019, and got granted in march 2018. I don't know how long I will have to wait, it sucks

Comment

• Hello everybody. Im new here.
      Applied for i-485 on January 2019
      on February 2019 case updated with fingerprints that they might have taken them from another case thai had i think from the previous i131.
      On February 2nd 2020 they sent me a notice that i have to go do the fingerprints.
      As of February 26th 2020 case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. So for me it has been about 16months since I applied for GC with granted asylum. What am i looking here with these dates. I appreciate the help.

Comment

• I just saw on Apr 24 2020 Texas service center transfer work load to other centers it might help them to process our application little faster

Comment

• Do I include the RFE letter to the sealed i693 application?
          Last edited by fgzn; 05-03-2020, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• I was searching randomly receipt numbers after my receipt number so i found tsc approve some green cards even they applied after me i am not sure if they are asylum based but i am sure they applied after july 2019 its good sign at least in these days

Comment

• Hello everybody. Im new here.
              Applied for i-485 on January 2019
              on February 2019 case updated with fingerprints that they might have taken them from another case thai had i think from the previous i131.
              On February 2nd 2020 they sent me a notice that i have to go do the fingerprints.
              As of February 26th 2020 case was updated to show fingerprints were taken. So for me it has been about 16months since I applied for GC with granted asylum. What am i looking here with these dates. I appreciate the help.thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
                I just saw on Apr 24 2020 Texas service center transfer work load to other centers it might help them to process our application little faster
                It doesn't look like they are transferring any I-485 based on grant of asylum

Comment

• Originally posted by fgzn View Post
                  Do I include the RFE letter to the sealed i693 application?
                  It doesn't really matter. All you need to attach is the RFE letter with that.
                  Last edited by luckycharm4111; 05-03-2020, 11:14 AM.

Comment

I was searching randomly receipt numbers after my receipt number so i found tsc approve some green cards even they applied after me i am not sure if they are asylum based but i am sure they applied after july 2019 its good sign at least in these days
                    Might be they are Employment based Green Card but for sure Asylum based GC are untouched.

you can add those case number to your uscis account and see they are Employment based or Asylum based.

Comment

• No I see it’s green card based application

Comment

No I see it’s green card based application
                        He or she might expedite the case.

Comment

• Last edited by Sunny1122; 05-03-2020, 06:22 PM.

Comment

• Hey all, it looks like we’re in a deep backlog.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zidane View Post

2016??? OMG

Congrats!!!! That was a long wait.. Hope you get yours soon!
                              Thank You, Hopefully.

Comment

• Originally posted by shuji_pk View Post

Congratulations. Is it really August 2016 she applied. Almost 4 Years. wow...
                                Thank You, Hopefully everyone gets it soon

Comment

Working...
                                X