No announcement yet.

Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I use a courier that needs to be signed at the post office. Will someone from the Immigration Bureau sign for my letter? No one signed for my letter after it arrived! How to do? ? ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby69 View Post

I requested on July 31,2020 and got the reply on August 13,2020
      Hey Bobby, did you see the updated time frame for processing i485.

They also got back to me today after filing case outside normal processing time two weeks ago saying that they will determine the current status of my application and tell me where they are now.

please let me know if you have any updates on your case cause we both filed in the same time frame probably a couple of months apart. wish you luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anwar79 View Post

Hey Bobby, did you see the updated time frame for processing i485.

They also got back to me today after filing case outside normal processing time two weeks ago saying that they will determine the current status of my application and tell me where they are now.

please let me know if you have any updates on your case cause we both filed in the same time frame probably a couple of months apart. wish you luck!
        I haven’t heard anything yet. I will keep you posted

Comment

• TSC is a joke ☹️they are just flip over green card processing time of granted asylum more than one year a go with based on work authorization. Why don't they transferred our case to NSC if they can't do their job ? I am tired of this **** ☹️ we should protest at TSC !!! We have to organize and stay Texas one or two nights. I am willing to go there and show my anger and frustration ☹️

Comment

• Originally posted by Ab14 View Post
            TSC is a joke ☹️they are just flip over green card processing time of granted asylum more than one year a go with based on work authorization. Why don't they transferred our case to NSC if they can't do their job ? I am tired of this **** ☹️ we should protest at TSC !!! We have to organize and stay Texas one or two nights. I am willing to go there and show my anger and frustration ☹️
            I said many times we need to gather all I-485 under TSC and sue USCIS as they are intentionally delaying our cases for such no reason except USCIS under Trump became just a political card and they don’t care about our life or anything. USCIS online processing timing is completely lying. I submit a request to my congressman with a comparison between Texas Service Center and Nebraska Service Center regarding Application No, Approval, and processing time based on USCIS published reports and I got the generic reply.
            I keep posting that I-485 Application percentage less than 20% of all petition and only TSC they never touch it excepts very few applications they transferred to Nebraska. The replay I got from USCIS through my congressman office that they are working on August 2019 Application which is not true. Many applications were submitted in June and July 2019 and the status is the same (Case Was Updated to Show Fingerprints Were Taken) and will continue like that without any change.
            They are not working and just follow the instructions from USCIS higher Management especially TSC.
            I believe this forum for exchange experience and we should be more positive by taking serious action. I am wondering the DV lottery 2020 took action already and sue USCIS and they are outside the USA and we are living here and we are not able to take any action from here. I hope that we can gather in a ZOOM Meeting for those serious members ready to sue the USCIS to discuss what we should do to get our cases approved.

Comment

• Originally posted by freedom_bird2020 View Post

I said many times we need to gather all I-485 under TSC and sue USCIS as they are intentionally delaying our cases for such no reason except USCIS under Trump became just a political card and they don’t care about our life or anything. USCIS online processing timing is completely lying. I submit a request to my congressman with a comparison between Texas Service Center and Nebraska Service Center regarding Application No, Approval, and processing time based on USCIS published reports and I got the generic reply.
              I keep posting that I-485 Application percentage less than 20% of all petition and only TSC they never touch it excepts very few applications they transferred to Nebraska. The replay I got from USCIS through my congressman office that they are working on August 2019 Application which is not true. Many applications were submitted in June and July 2019 and the status is the same (Case Was Updated to Show Fingerprints Were Taken) and will continue like that without any change.
              They are not working and just follow the instructions from USCIS higher Management especially TSC.
              I believe this forum for exchange experience and we should be more positive by taking serious action. I am wondering the DV lottery 2020 took action already and sue USCIS and they are outside the USA and we are living here and we are not able to take any action from here. I hope that we can gather in a ZOOM Meeting for those serious members ready to sue the USCIS to discuss what we should do to get our cases approved.
              Yes let us sue TSC !!! How many of us have pending green card approval? Let us discuss with zoom, Skype or Microsoft team and figure out what to do!!!

Comment

Yes let us sue TSC !!! How many of us have pending green card approval? Let us discuss with zoom, Skype or Microsoft team and figure out what to do!!!
                Me. Waiting since may 2019

Comment

If there is anything like that we can do, i would be happy to be part of it. Waiting since June 2019

Comment

• Yesterday 1 green card approve in tsc

Comment

I am waiting since May, 2018. Its so frustrating. Its been 27 months.

Comment

• Did you notice that the processing time and the receipt date at NSC is now exactly the same as the one at TSC? 8 Months to 31.5 Months and January 21, 2018 accordingly. I've been waiting for my green card from TSC since October 2018. I believe we should take some form of action and get a viable explanation as to why TSC works at a snail's pace in comparison to NSC. I haven't taken any actions on my case yet as people on the forum say it doesn't work and I'm still within my processing time, but I'm getting there.

Comment

• I have a question
                          if I move to Nebraska jurisdictions. Do my case transfers to Nebraska or still in Texas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatori1980 View Post
                            I have a question
                            if I move to Nebraska jurisdictions. Do my case transfers to Nebraska or still in Texas?
                            I discussed about this option with my attorney but they said there will be high chances of missing your file which transferring from TSC to NSC which happened to their clients and even if it is successfully transferred to NSC, it highly likely to put your file in the backlog which we have seen happening to lot of people here in this blog.

If we want to file GC petition based on asylum, we should move and file it under NSC jurisdiction because they are fast.

Latest approval for GC based asylum from Nebraska Service Center was February 2020.

but once we started the process, its very hard to change it.

I request everyone to think twice before you file the I-485 petition at TSC

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
                              Yesterday 1 green card approve in tsc
                              Do you mean SCR YYYY XX5898 it has been transfered to Nebraska on June 2020 and approved last week.
                              All approved file been transferred to Nebraska after being pending with TSC exactly for 12 month

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

I discussed about this option with my attorney but they said there will be high chances of missing your file which transferring from TSC to NSC which happened to their clients and even if it is successfully transferred to NSC, it highly likely to put your file in the backlog which we have seen happening to lot of people here in this blog.

If we want to file GC petition based on asylum, we should move and file it under NSC jurisdiction because they are fast.

Latest approval for GC based asylum from Nebraska Service Center was February 2020.

but once we started the process, its very hard to change it.

I request everyone to think twice before you file the I-485 petition at TSC

Hi, friend, have you receive a approval notice?
                                I read your past reply and you filed your application on Feb 2020.
                                It should be very close to your approval. Best wish!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X