Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post
    I think there printer has started working as i just recieved an email that they have shipped my son's passport
    Congrats!!!

Comment

• Hey Friends,

Has anyone applied for Travel Documents lately?

Im waiting for my travel document since the beginning of February.. over 5 months.. it’s obviously over that processing time already..

The pending I-485 since March 2019 is another deep pain..17 months and still going.. This really shouldn’t be that complicated...

17 months is 1/5 of the citizenship’s 5 years waiting time! How much longer could this go for??

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post
        Hey Friends,

Has anyone applied for Travel Documents lately?

Im waiting for my travel document since the beginning of February.. over 5 months.. it’s obviously over that processing time already..

The pending I-485 since March 2019 is another deep pain..17 months and still going.. This really shouldn’t be that complicated...

17 months is 1/5 of the citizenship’s 5 years waiting time! How much longer could this go for??

I applied for RTD in February ending and its been almost 5 months.

The last update was Fingerprint were taken on May 10.

No updates yet ......

I am expecting to hear something by next month hoping congress funds USCIS from being furloughed.

Comment

• Hi Everyone.
          i have RTD which is valid till Dec2020. Can i still apply for renewal as it takes around 4-5 months to get a renewal. My i485 is still pending with USCIS

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post
            Hi Everyone.
            i have RTD which is valid till Dec2020. Can i still apply for renewal as it takes around 4-5 months to get a renewal. My i485 is still pending with USCIS
            I guess you can do with your I-485 receipt (RTD Fee wavier) but the only thing is you need to send them your original RTD as it is still valid.

If you apply after your RTD expires then you don't have to send your RTD documents.
            Last edited by luckycharm4111; 07-15-2020, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• hi did service request and got this reply on email
              "We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform additional review and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. You should receive a decision or notice of further action within 60 days." does this mean i will get my case approval in 60 days or its just a bs reply .
              asylum approved:08/28/2019
              i-485 -08/28/2019
              case transfered : 06/18/2020
              Last edited by devraj420; 07-15-2020, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by devraj420 View Post
                hi did service request and got this reply on email
                "We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform additional review and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. You should receive a decision or notice of further action within 60 days." does this mean i will get my case approval in 60 days or its just a bs reply .
                i-485 -08/28/2019
                It looks like you need to wait for 60 days and they will be making the decision on your application unless USCIS employees doesn't get furloughed.

Just curious, did you expediate your I-485 ?

Comment

• Hi thank you No I haven’t expedited the application just service requests only !!

Comment

Hi thank you No I haven’t expedited the application just service requests only !!
                    Thanks for your reply.

How did you do the service request ? through phone call or submitted case inquiry through uscis website ?

Comment

hi did service request and got this reply on email
                      i-485 -08/28/2019
                      Can you please double-check the I-485 filing year? Was it in 2018 or 2019? I think this will answer many people's questions on how were you able to file a regular service request.. I guess It was through the website..

Comment

Hi thank you No I haven’t expedited the application just service requests only !!
                        Was it through the website? My application date is 03/20/2019. I have just tried submitting a case through the website, and It's not letting me, saying my case is within processing times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post

Was it through the website? My application date is 03/20/2019. I have just tried submitting a case through the website, and It's not letting me, saying my case is within processing times.
                          Because the current date for case inquiry is September 2018

Comment

• Its online service request and i filed application on aug 28 2019 today i called customer care they said yesterday they received my background check i didn’t understand what it means but she told me to wait .

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby69 View Post
                              Because the current date for case inquiry is September 2018
                              That’s true. That’s why I’m wondering how did Devraj420 submit an online inquiry if the application was filled in 2019.

trying to reveal the trick
                              Last edited by Jasmine22; 07-17-2020, 01:43 AM.

Comment

• I dont know the trick everymonth i sumbit the service requests

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X