Originally posted by Boecc View Post
    Hello all
    just wanted to share a news
    On August 23, 2023, the Post Office delivered your new card
    case was filed on November 2019.

was nothing for the last 2 years
    so I filed mandamus on June 9th 2023
    month later RFE came.

Mandamus worked, and I filed it myself with no lawyer.
    I’m thinking to create a webpage with a template
    If anyone interested to get a template, DM me here.
    How ?

Leave a comment:

• TSCpending
    replied
    Has anyone been waiting since August 2020 like myself? 3 years and nothing. I guess the day will eventually come when my case is adjudicated, even if I have to “JUST WAIT” 3+ more years!

Leave a comment:

• Boecc
    replied
    Hello all
    just wanted to share a news
    On August 23, 2023, the Post Office delivered your new card
    case was filed on November 2019.

was nothing for the last 2 years
    so I filed mandamus on June 9th 2023
    month later RFE came.

Mandamus worked, and I filed it myself with no lawyer.
    I’m thinking to create a webpage with a template
    If anyone interested to get a template, DM me here.

Leave a comment:

• harmony15
    replied
    Hi all-

I applied for a Travel document in November 2022 and its still not yet out. It used to take less than 6 months..Anyone facing the same issue. I checked the status again, it only shows "fingerprints taken". And I so hope it will be two years this time cause one year is clearly not enough, considering that we also have to apply for visas etc. Is there anyone who applied the the Tracel document last year receive theirs as yet?

Thank you!
    Last edited by harmony15; 08-20-2023, 05:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hawkeye000
    replied
    Originally posted by abla1987 View Post
    Got in touch with a live chat agent and was told my case was moved to a field office in a different state 8 days ago (not my local field office). It looks like the "transfer" is electronic thus far - I did not receive a notice nor did this update reflect online. Not sure at all what this means but hey at least there is movement hahahaha.
    My application moved to a field office in October 2022 after being pending at nbc for 2 years then it moved to my local field office in June 2023 without receiving a notice or showing online, no update after that

Leave a comment:

• abla1987
    replied
    Got in touch with a live chat agent and was told my case was moved to a field office in a different state 8 days ago (not my local field office). It looks like the "transfer" is electronic thus far - I did not receive a notice nor did this update reflect online. Not sure at all what this means but hey at least there is movement hahahaha.

Leave a comment:

• Ad_darji
    replied
    General question for everyone: after USCIS receives your evidence (RRFE), they allow you to "e-request" 60 days after they receive it if no action has been taken on your case.
    Am I wrong to assume that those who submit their medicals with their application and do not receive a RFE cannot e-request and just have to wait? It just seems a little arbitrary that those who interfile cannot "e-request" while those who don't interfile actually have a chance to get things moving faster. I really don't know if this is the case but I appreciate any insights/answers!
    Hard to guess because mine they received rfe response last year in May its been 14 month still I haven't heard anything from them so I believe every case is different
    Last edited by Ad_darji; 08-13-2023, 05:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• flando
    replied
    Originally posted by Birjees2003 View Post

Hello
    Sorry to bother you again, if you can tell me when you and your friend received green card after post asylum eligibility review after 4 years wait did the USCIS back dated your green card for 4 years or just one year, thanks in advance.
    it's always 1 year regardless of how long it takes for adjudication.

Leave a comment:

• Birjees2003
    replied
    Originally posted by afrguy View Post

My case was in similar state and I was finally adjucated few months earlier. I kept emailing the asylum office just same reply saying case is post adjucation review. My guess is officer transfer it to clarify some things so dont loose hope. I know another guy who was same state as me also got approved. Unless they find big problem in your case it should finish eventually. So keep requesting updates and try congress man queries too. Good luck. Mine took 4 years.
    Hello
    Sorry to bother you again, if you can tell me when you and your friend received green card after post asylum eligibility review after 4 years wait did the USCIS back dated your green card for 4 years or just one year, thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• hawkeye000
    replied

thank you! even if it was within processing time?
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• abla1987
    replied
    Originally posted by hawkeye000 View Post

You can do e-request , I've sent my medical with the application and sent many e requests and they responded to me usually within a month
    thank you! even if it was within processing time?

Leave a comment:

• hawkeye000
    replied
    General question for everyone: after USCIS receives your evidence (RRFE), they allow you to "e-request" 60 days after they receive it if no action has been taken on your case.
    Am I wrong to assume that those who submit their medicals with their application and do not receive a RFE cannot e-request and just have to wait? It just seems a little arbitrary that those who interfile cannot "e-request" while those who don't interfile actually have a chance to get things moving faster. I really don't know if this is the case but I appreciate any insights/answers!
    You can do e-request , I've sent my medical with the application and sent many e requests and they responded to me usually within a month

Leave a comment:

• abla1987
    replied
    Last edited by abla1987; 07-31-2023, 12:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Birjees2003
    replied
    Originally posted by afrguy View Post

My case was in similar state and I was finally adjucated few months earlier. I kept emailing the asylum office just same reply saying case is post adjucation review. My guess is officer transfer it to clarify some things so dont loose hope. I know another guy who was same state as me also got approved. Unless they find big problem in your case it should finish eventually. So keep requesting updates and try congress man queries too. Good luck. Mine took 4 years.
    You have no idea how much I appreciate your response, my respect for you, we are all so worried because every thing about USCIS is so unpredictable, my 80 year old mother (USA citizen) and my wife (GC holder since November 2010 but can't pass citizenship test because she suffers from dyslexia) are all so worried as to what if something negative happens they all depend on me. Thanks a lot for helping out.

Leave a comment:

• afrguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Birjees2003 View Post

Sorry for late reply, I was down with headache, still have it, too much stress from USCIS is hazardous to health and happiness plus stress headaches from one attorney's prediction yesterday, well the least I can do is thank you for showing interest in my post and responding. God bless you and may God help us all with this difficult wait time.

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X