October 2020 I1485 filers may join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by albatross View Post

Mine came from Corbin KY. I think it could also come from lees summit as well .
    Did you receive RFE from Lee Summit or Corbin KY.

Comment

• All, I have an attorney on record but if the RFE is only for Medicals I think I can just send them directly.

My lawyer is saying I need to send medicals to them and they have to send but I asked USCIS agent and they said either me or the lawyer can respond. Anyone else face the same issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by caslipknotsingh View Post

Did you receive RFE from Lee Summit or Corbin KY.
        RFE from Cleveland FO. answering your other question . I sent the medicals directly , my attorney offered to send it , i decided to send it directly because FO is closer to me than them and you get a sealed envelop and i included a copy of the RFE letter with the package .

Comment

• Originally posted by albatross View Post

RFE from Cleveland FO. answering your other question . I sent the medicals directly , my attorney offered to send it , i decided to send it directly because FO is closer to me than them and you get a sealed envelop and i included a copy of the RFE letter with the package .
          Thank you!

Comment

• Originally posted by kumar609 View Post
            Hi

It is good to see there is one Month jump in processing time I-765

Based on a pending I-485 adjustment application [(c)(9)] from Sept 23 on July 27 to October 24, 2020 on July 28th

I see the dates for NBC is Oct 24, 2020.
            Since mine is SRC (Texas), I am following I-765 processing time for last 6 months for Texas center and find it going past October and even into mid November and then again moving back early October or even September in some instance.

USCIS has increased the processing time by back tracking the case receipt date at least 4 or 5 time in the last 6 month for Texas.
            Just yesterday USCIS increased the I-765 processing time again for Texas, where on July 27th it was November 1 and yesterday it backtracked it to Oct 1, 2020.

Processing time shifts has really been a cruel joke since its a moving goal post and they change it quite often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Samay991 View Post

I am in same situation. Application went to Texas service center on 23rd Oct. My priority date is March, 2012.
              Bio done on 3rd June, 21
              I expedite my 140 for EB3 downgrade. Got approval in Early July.

No update on EAD/AOS. I think it is waiting game now.
              Just to know if there are any outliers within Oct 2020 filers.
              Is there anybody in this forum with EB3 downgrade from EB2 and received/approved EAD/AP(I-765) from TSC/SRC (Texas)?

Comment

• Folks some good news,
                Finally looks like the 765 and 131 are moving. Below is my timeline.

July 28, 2021 Case Was Approved
                July 28, 2021 We ordered your new card.
                April 6, 2021 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization, were taken.
                October 29, 2020 We received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.

Question -
                When should I expect them to ship the EAD cards and should a tracking be available for them?

Thanks
                Abhi

Comment

• Originally posted by Abhiconfused View Post
                  Folks some good news,

April 6, 2021 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization, were taken.
                  October 29, 2020 We received your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization.

Question -
                  When should I expect them to ship the EAD cards and should a tracking be available for them?

Thanks
                  Abhi
                  Abhi Congratulations!

Was your direct EB2/3 or a downgrade?
                  What was your priority date?
                  What was your processing center and filing date?

Comment

• Quick question guys..

Mine nd my wife's EAD and AP got approved yesterday. But for my son' status hasn't changed. Did anybody faced similar issue? Do we need to contact them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chriskurian View Post
                      Quick question guys..

Mine nd my wife's EAD and AP got approved yesterday. But for my son' status hasn't changed. Did anybody faced similar issue? Do we need to contact them?
                      Yes same boat as you. I think in next few weeks it would also be approved.

Comment

• Originally posted by NKD13 View Post

Abhi Congratulations!

Was your direct EB2/3 or a downgrade?
                        What was your priority date?
                        What was your processing center and filing date?

EB1
                        PD doesn't matter once your date is current, anyways it was 9/19.
                        NBC and filing date Oct 29/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Abhiconfused View Post
                          Folks some good news,

Question -

Thanks
                          Abhi
                          I think on Monday/Tuesday you will be able to track it and should arrive that week.

I renewed my EAD in January, if they are working on cases as they received them then my 180 days extension will expire before I get the new EAD.
                          Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
                          Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
                          Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
                          ---
                          All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

• Just for everybody's benefit, i have contacted USCIS through Emma for my son's EAD/AP status..they said current timeline for EAD AP is 6 months to 12 months, and my son's is still under process..So i have put an expedited request and they said USCIS agent will call me within 7 days...for 485, they said my application moved to SJC field office

Comment

Just for everybody's benefit, i have contacted USCIS through Emma for my son's EAD/AP status..they said current timeline for EAD AP is 6 months to 12 months, and my son's is still under process..So i have put an expedited request and they said USCIS agent will call me within 7 days...for 485, they said my application moved to SJC field office
                              Thank you for the update... I'm in same boat. My daughter's combo card did not approve yet. Please post the further update as you get it..

Comment

Just for everybody's benefit, i have contacted USCIS through Emma for my son's EAD/AP status..they said current timeline for EAD AP is 6 months to 12 months, and my son's is still under process..So i have put an expedited request and they said USCIS agent will call me within 7 days...for 485, they said my application moved to SJC field office
                                Nice update, did you put in the expediate request via the live agent chat and if yes on what grounds.
                                If all family members have same filing date for 765/131 I don't understand how for kids the same is taking longer to process.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X