- Application Submission
- Photograph Requirements
- Passport Guidelines
- Online Application Guide
- Processing and Tracking
- Processing Times
- My Account
- New Passport or Renewal of Passport
- Damaged/Lost Passport
- Emergency Travel Document
- Passport-Children up to 18 years of age
- Minor Passport FAQ
- Indian Passport-US Child-Indian Parent
- Name Change - Complete
- Name Change - Splitting Name
- Name Change - From Maiden to Married
- Addition of Spouse's Name
- Deletion of Spouse's Name
- Change of Date and Place of Birth
- Change of Appearance
- Change of Address
- Tatkal Passport
|Service||Application Fee||ICWF Fee||CKGS Service Charge||Total|
|Application for re-issue of passport after 10 years||
$75 - ordinary booklet - 36 pages
|$100 - jumbo booklet - 60 pages||$3||$19.95||$122.95|
|Application for re-issue of passport for a minor child||
Child below 14 years: $50
Child 14 years and above: $75
|Duplicate passport in lieu of a lost or damaged original passport||$150 - ordinary booklet - 36 pages||$3||$19.95||$172.95|
|$175 - jumbo booklet - 60 pages||$3||$19.95||$197.95|
Change of date and place of birth
Change of address
Addition of spouse name after marriage
Deletion of spouse name after death/divorce
Correction of Spelling/Splitting of Name into surname and given name
Correction (spelling only) of Parents Name
|$75 - Ordinary booklet - 36 pages||$3||$19.95||$97.95|
|$100 - Jumbo booklet - 60 pages-||$3||$19.95||$122.95|
|$50 - For minor child||$3||$19.95||$72.95|
|Tatkal service (only for passport re-issue cases)||Additional $150||-||-||$150|
- Online payment can be done using a credit card or debit card.
- Walk In payment can be done using credit card or debit card or you can make a Money Order or Cashier's check, payable to "Cox and Kings Global Services USA LLC".
- All fees are inclusive of applicable taxes.
- Fees are non-refundable, even if you do not make or proceed with an application, and whether or not an object is ultimately met.
- Payment by cash or check is not accepted.
- A separate payment must be made for each applicant.
You can make the combined payment for the application fee, ICWF fee and CKGS service charge.
* Consulate General of India, San Francisco does not issue Jumbo passport booklet.