Form Sections Guide
- Personal Information
- Address and Phone Information
- Passport Information
- Travel Information
- Travel Companions Information
- Previous U.S. Travel Information
- U.S. Point of Contact Information
- Family Information: Relatives
- Family Information: Spouse
- Present Work/Education/Training
- Previous Work/Education/Training
- Additional Work/Education/Training
- Security and Background
- Medical and Health Information
- Criminal Information
- Security Information
- Immigration Law Violation Info
- Miscellaneous Information
- Sponsoring Parents Visitors Visa
- Student/Exchange Visa
- Temporary Worker Visa
- Crew Visa
- Upload Photo
- Prepaper of Application
- Confirmation Page
- Thank You
DS-160 Form Guide: U.S. Point of Contact Information
Your U.S. Point of Contact can be any individual in the U.S. who knows you and can verify, if necessary, your identity. If you do not personally know anyone in the U.S., you may enter the name of the store, company, or organization you plan to visit during your trip.
- Contact Person
You can either specify the Surnames and Given Names, or click 'DO NOT KNOW'.
You can either specify the organization name, or click 'DO NOT KNOW'.
If you do not have any contact in the U.S., enter the name of the hotel where you will be staying. If you are taking a day trip across the border, enter the shopping mall or store where you will shop.
- Relationship to You
Choose from the following choices:
- Address and Phone Number of Point of Contact
Provide the complete address and the phone number.
If you checked 'Do Not Know' to contact person, enter the address of the hotel, shopping mall or store that you entered in the "Organizational Contact" question. Enter all "9's" if you do not know the phone number of the store.
- Email Address
Provide the email address or click 'DO NOT APPLY'.