X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweetsuchino
    replied
    Originally posted by Himalaya View Post
    I am waiting for good news since Oct 12,2020.
    I know that is a long time but some ppl have been waiting since 2019 … there are others from January of 2020…no response yet, so it’s not just you and your case isn’t the worst. Even though it is frustrating, being patient is like the only option. I hope they can finally fix what it is that is causing these delays and good-luck with your case.

Leave a comment:

• Himalaya
    replied
    I am waiting for good news since Oct 12,2020.

Leave a comment:

• sweetsuchino
    replied
    Originally posted by delayedGC View Post

my case is on NBC since November 25, 2020. no RFE or any kind of update yet.
    what was your RFE about ? atleast they took some kind of action on your case, unlike mine.
    Be patient, there are cases that were submitted in January and February of 2020 that haven’t been attended to yet, but I checked, they are working on most of them now, you will certainly hear from them soon. They are some ppl who filed later than 2020 that have gotten theirs but I guess you are one of those who truly have to wait your turn. It is crazy.

Leave a comment:

• sweetsuchino
    replied
    Originally posted by MrAnonymous View Post

It’s been 5 month since Rfe for me too and no update. My case is is Miami Florida field office
    When you received the letter for RFE, did you read to the end? Did they ask you to attach a copy of the RFE letter to the response you were asked to send to them and did you attach it?

Leave a comment:

• delayedGC
    replied
    Originally posted by Akon View Post
    It has been almost 5months since my RFE was received and no update yet. Case file since Nov 4th 2020. Service center is NBC anybody have an idea what is going on there?
    my case is on NBC since November 25, 2020. no RFE or any kind of update yet.
    what was your RFE about ? atleast they took some kind of action on your case, unlike mine.

Leave a comment:

• MrAnonymous
    replied
    Originally posted by Akon View Post
    It has been almost 5months since my RFE was received and no update yet. Case file since Nov 4th 2020. Service center is NBC anybody have an idea what is going on there?
    It’s been 5 month since Rfe for me too and no update. My case is is Miami Florida field office

Leave a comment:

• Akon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• flando
    replied
    Originally posted by al3moudi View Post
    When I reentered the US last year with my GC and TD, the officer asked me for my national passport even though it was expired for long time. And he said “ it has to be renewed next time “ I wonder why he asked me to renew it or if he wants me to have the risk from not getting the citizenship!!?
    Long story short, you don't have to renew. RTD work just fine.

Leave a comment:

• al3moudi
    replied
    When I reentered the US last year with my GC and TD, the officer asked me for my national passport even though it was expired for long time. And he said “ it has to be renewed next time “ I wonder why he asked me to renew it or if he wants me to have the risk from not getting the citizenship!!?

Leave a comment:

• flando
    replied
    Originally posted by cmas95 View Post
    Hi everyone! I received my green card a week ago and I just realize the residence date is the approval date, not the 1 year back date. Who I should contact to have it fixed?

Thanks
    You first stop is to call / chat with Emma and ask them to open a e-request and have them look into the issue.

If that does not work you can write a letter to USCIS to the address listed on your approval notice.

Leave a comment:

• cmas95
    replied
    Hi everyone! I received my green card a week ago and I just realize the residence date is the approval date, not the 1 year back date. Who I should contact to have it fixed?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• hawkeye000
    replied
    But at least that's mean they are working on our cases ?

Leave a comment:

• flando
    replied
    Originally posted by Boecc View Post
    Seems like fingerprints reuse all over the board
    my wife and I got a fingerprints update few days ago
    i don’t think it’s mean something
    unless you guys think differently
    timeline for both
    applications were sent to TCS Aug 5th 2019
    ….….
    ​​​​​​…….
    Fingerprints update Oct 18th 2022
    As I said, it's completely useless to second guessing what it means or why.

Sometimes they need to rerun an expired security checks.

there is nothing you can do with reuse / no reuse.

You can only wait. Don't worry about things that is completely out of your control.

Leave a comment:

• Boecc
    replied
    Seems like fingerprints reuse all over the board
    my wife and I got a fingerprints update few days ago
    i don’t think it’s mean something
    unless you guys think differently
    timeline for both
    applications were sent to TCS Aug 5th 2019
    ….….
    ​​​​​​…….
    Fingerprints update Oct 18th 2022

Leave a comment:

• hawkeye000
    replied
    Originally posted by hawkeye000 View Post

I got the same response from Emma.
    my case transfered to denver on 9/26 .
    I live in New Jersey
    PD 9/2020 Texas service center
    Last case status update : case transfered to NBC on May 20, 2022
    Today, I got an update : Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken . again!!!

Leave a comment:

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X