Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by luiz123456 View Post
    Hatori1980 thanks for your reply. I applied mid June and had biometrics appointment 3 weeks ago, I hope it will be approved soon
    Around 9 months so you will it around March 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatori1980 View Post
      I just join us army hope I get a green card before ship to boot camp. You can apply for citizenship right away
      You mean just show your approval letter to recruiter? No green card they required?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldbear in CA View Post

You mean just show your approval letter to recruiter? No green card they required?
        Yes you just show approval letter they are allowed you to take asvab and meps

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldbear in CA View Post

Does it matter your son is under 14 years old? As we know, 14-79 applicants need to take fingerprints.
          But under 14 years older or older than 80, no need. So they might approve their case directly.
          Yes My son is under 14. Probably thats y they approved his green card without biometrics

Comment

• hi. they received my i131 and i485 on 1st december 2020. today i heard from my friend about emergengy travel doc. does anybody know that? can i change my 131 to emergeny.i need to meet with my family asap in other country .i dont want to wait 9 months for travel doc

Comment

• Originally posted by lordofmovers View Post
              hi. they received my i131 and i485 on 1st december 2020. today i heard from my friend about emergengy travel doc. does anybody know that? can i change my 131 to emergeny.i need to meet with my family asap in other country .i dont want to wait 9 months for travel doc
              To the best of my knowledge, Emergency Travel Document is the same as I-131. You just request for expedition and from what I've read online on different forums, just wanting to see someone is not emergency. USCIS will require documentation that shows a life or death situation or medical (physical or psychological) condition; for example kids are going through depression etc that need to see parent.

Comment

• Does anybody know after I-131 expired, do i need to apply new again or just apply for renewal ?

Comment

• Originally posted by ahmedA380 View Post
                  Does anybody know after I-131 expired, do i need to apply new again or just apply for renewal ?
                  New one , there’s no “renewal” form. You fill out the same I-131 form.

Comment

• I am going to send my i 131 for renewal. What category should i put in there -A05 or C08?
                    and also do I have to send the old RTD back. The old one is already expired

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post
                      I am going to send my i 131 for renewal. What category should i put in there -A05 or C08?
                      Are you talking about travel document or EAD ?

For EAD renewal it’s a05
                      For RTD, you don’t have to send old one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post
                        I am going to send my i 131 for renewal. What category should i put in there -A05 or C08?
                        If you granted asylum A05
                        if you is still waiting interview or answer C08

Comment

I applied for i-131 in April 2020. It took so long.
                          Did you apply green card the same as 131? Cause I also applied in April and results is 0

Comment

• Originally posted by locker View Post

Did you apply green card the same as 131? Cause I also applied in April and results is 0
                            I applied base on pending green card.

Comment

I applied base on pending green card.
                              How long did it it take for green card approval?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby69 View Post
                                It’s been 50 days since I replied for my RFE to TSC. Filed in July 2018 adjustment of status . Does anyone know how long it takes them to reply back? Appreciate your response
                                hi,just checking if u have heard anything back yet or not?? mine is almost 56 days.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X