X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sam1000 View Post

Where did you file I485. Was it TSC?
    I applied in Nebraska

And my friend apply to TSC same day as I did and no updates for him so far.

Comment

• I applied in Nebraska and then they transferred me to Texas to speed the process but clearly it’s not working. Waiting since March 2018.fingerprint did last May

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabinan View Post
        I applied in Nebraska and then they transferred me to Texas to speed the process but clearly it’s not working. Waiting since March 2018.fingerprint did last May
        Its the same here. I applied in March 2018 in Nebraska, however in July 2018, My case was transferred to Texas Service Center for faster processing too. Obviously, nothing has come to fruition as of yet. I will just keep waiting.

Comment

• Mine also got transferred in July. Could you share what’s the case status says ?

Comment

Thats not true. My fingerprint review was completed on Sept 10, 2018 and I am still waiting for an updated status. No change as of today.
            Texas service center is much worse than Nebraska.
            I’ve seen multiple cases already with people getting their green cards in 3-6 months in Nebraska and I didn’t see a single one with the same timeframe in Texas. Good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabinan View Post
              I applied in Nebraska and then they transferred me to Texas to speed the process but clearly it’s not working. Waiting since March 2018.fingerprint did last May
              Processing at TSC is bad. Will take about 12-14 months

Comment

• Originally posted by chiccat View Post

Texas service center is much worse than Nebraska.
                I’ve seen multiple cases already with people getting their green cards in 3-6 months in Nebraska and I didn’t see a single one with the same timeframe in Texas. Good luck!
                I know.. My friend filed at NSC and I filed at TSC. He got his GC in about 4 months. Mine is still in a backlog and its already been 8 months. So the processing time at TSC sucks..

Comment

• I just aplied this month from NYC with a lawyer and I got a letter from USCIS Texas SC. I am some upset because i was hoping that my application will be transferred to Nebraska SC. Do you think they can send my application to NSC or it will stay in Texas until approved. I know that Texas working slow and it will take 12-14 month average.

Comment

I know.. My friend filed at NSC and I filed at TSC. He got his GC in about 4 months. Mine is still in a backlog and its already been 8 months. So the processing time at TSC sucks..
                    Why you didn't fill at NSC? Can we choose location for filling at?

Comment

• hey Guys! I just found this website and it seems so interesting because I've just sent my application for a GC. let me share my experience with you
                      -03/28/18 Asylum granted (I got my interview only 2 months after my asylum application, that was 01/10/2018)
                      -04/25/19 Green card application sent
                      -05/05/19 Mail received, telling me USCIS has received my application as of 05/01/19 and they are processing
                      -05/13/19 Mail received, USCIS informs me they are able to reuse my previous fingerprints and other biometrics, I don't need another biometrics appointment, and they won't rfefound my $85 I paid for that ...(I guess they will use my fingerprint infos taken in 2018 for my Work authorization)
                      -05/13/13 I checked my case online, FINGERPRINT REVIEW WAS COMPLETED as of 05/05/19 and they are working on my form i-485.

I applied only 2 weeks ago, but after reading all your messages, I guess I have to be ready for a long wait

Comment

• Originally posted by boeing767 View Post
                        I did my fingerprints on 3/19/19. My case status now shows "fingerprints were taken." How long should it take to become "fingerprint review completed?" Anyone with experience here?
                        I think it depends man..
                        Mine changed in only 2 days after they have received my application in 05/01/19...
                        in 05/03/19 my account online shows finger print review was completed.. and I received a Mail from them saying that i don t need a fingerprint appointement and they are able to reuse the one I did 1 year ago

Comment

• Originally posted by boeing767 View Post

Damn, I've heard of people who have their fingerprint review completed within 3-6 weeks.

So how long between "fingerprint review completed" and "card produced" usually?
                          I got mine in 2 days after they have received my application. but THey used my fingerprints I did a year ago after granted asylum, they said I don t need again

Comment

• Originally posted by chiccat View Post
                            Is this a good sign?

Filed on 6th of March.
                            Fingerprint 9th of April
                            Fingerprint review was completed 15th of April

Thanks!
                            Hey! which service center please??

Comment

• Originally posted by 27march View Post

Why you didn't fill at NSC? Can we choose location for filling at?
                              Based on where u live you have to file i485 as specified by the USCIS website. U cannot just choose the location you like.

Comment

• Hi guys, it’s been 8 months since my finger review was completed, still no update, gotta be patient. my question is, for many of you already received your GC, does date on your card show the same date your asylum approved or from the date your card produced ? Many thanks.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X