No announcement yet.

Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, I recently submitted form I-693 (immigration medical exam) as a respond to an RFE. The status changed to "Response to USCIS’ Request for Evidence Was Received" for a day, however, the next day it disappeared and ever since the status is completely blank whenever I enter my receipt number. No error, no text, just blank. Has anyone experienced this before?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dnanix View Post
      Hey guys, I recently submitted form I-693 (immigration medical exam) as a respond to an RFE. The status changed to "Response to USCIS’ Request for Evidence Was Received" for a day, however, the next day it disappeared and ever since the status is completely blank whenever I enter my receipt number. No error, no text, just blank. Has anyone experienced this before?
      It's the same issue happening from last one week to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

It's the same issue happening from last one week to everyone.
        I'm not crazy then! Thanks

Comment

Hey guys, I recently submitted form I-693 (immigration medical exam) as a respond to an RFE. The status changed to "Response to USCIS’ Request for Evidence Was Received" for a day, however, the next day it disappeared and ever since the status is completely blank whenever I enter my receipt number. No error, no text, just blank. Has anyone experienced this before?
          I had the same issue. Today is everything ok, I can see the status again

Comment

• Any approves for someone who applied in March or April 2018 ???

Comment

I had my interview in local office last week just the basic questions related to I-485 and said I-693 was more than 2 years and after 4 days i received RFE and i sent it yesterday.
              But in between all these thing my case status shows "on march 06 your case was transferred to NBC and new office have jurisdiction. No update about Interview no update for RFE request nothing...
              is there any one has same situation..... Waiting for decision since 08/01/2017.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabinan View Post
                Any approves for someone who applied in March or April 2018 ???
                still waiting from May 2018.. the same as you

Comment

• Which office was it filed to? Texas?

Originally posted by cheremuha View Post

Comment

• Hi guys, for those, whose case was transferred from Nebraska to Texas. My status was updated today to "Fingerprint Review Was Completed".

Timeline:

- Applied somewhere in August 2018
                    - Transferred in February 2019
                    - Fingerprint Review Was Completed in August 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by cheremuha View Post

Does you case was transferred?
                      Mine was transferred from Nebraska to Texas on July 2018.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sabinan View Post

Does you case was transferred?
                        Mine was transferred from Nebraska to Texas on July 2018.
                        Same here and I have not heard anything as of yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by gunmeikaz View Post
                          Hi guys, for those, whose case was transferred from Nebraska to Texas. My status was updated today to "Fingerprint Review Was Completed".

Timeline:

- Applied somewhere in August 2018
                          - Transferred in February 2019
                          - Fingerprint Review Was Completed in August 2019
                          Hey Guys, please help me with understanding what USCIS 'Fingerprint Review Complete' meant, does it mean background check is okay and what do I expect next? I
                          got that update just yesterday almost a year and half my interview was completed. Decision is still pending.

Comment

• i submitted may 2018 to texas center.its almost 16 months now. can anyone with same experience at texas share processing time? thanks
                            Last edited by Aisabini; 08-30-2019, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aisabini View Post
                              i submitted may 2018 to texas center.its almost 16 months now. can anyone with same experience at texas share processing time? thanks
                              Well, similar timeline here, I filed in March 2018 in Nebraska Service Center and then in July 2018 my case was transferred to Texas Service Center, since then I have not heard anything since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asylee Expert View Post

Well, similar timeline here, I filed in March 2018 in Nebraska Service Center and then in July 2018 my case was transferred to Texas Service Center, since then I have not heard anything since then.
                                Same timeline and still nothing

Comment

Working...
                                X