X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Service Center Delays

Originally posted by Edyfrances View Post
    Hello, again.
    They are processing cases from 26 of july,2016.
    The link that you sent me is the same webpage where I have checked the processing dates.
    I personally do think that TSC has progressed far beyond July 2016 in processing their cases. However, any July 2016 case that they might have might be a long-pending case and they have to report the filed date of that case as their earliest processing date. I could be wrong though.

Comment

RFE Response

Originally posted by Jerry Qi View Post
      Yes. I went to congresswoman a month ago for this case. So they contacted the USCIS office.
      Were you successful with your RFE response?

Comment

Originally posted by Buchavka21
        Hi guys,
        I see that a lot of guys could get some help with their i-485 approvals via contacts with their local Congressmen. I have a question, if I live in the District of Columbia (DC) who should I try to contact with since DC is not a state and has no representatives in the Congress.
        Does anyone here live in DC or maybe knows where I should go and ask for some help?
        My i-485 was submitted on 08/15/2017, accepted on 08/22/2017 and the status hasn't changed ever since. Plus, with the new processing times it is really frustrating to understand when I can get my greencard approved.
        Thanks for ypur help,
        Buchavka21
        Try the office of Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton: https://norton.house.gov/services/he...federal-agency
        Marriage; Concurrent
        11.22.2017: PD
        12.04.2017: 4 NOAs in mail
        12.28.2017: Bio Appmt
        04.23.2018: RFE in Mail
        06.29.2018: RFE Response Sent
        07.02.2018: RFE Response Rcvd
        07.21.2018: I-693 Courtesy Ltr
        07.26.2018: "Interview scheduled"
        08.02.2018: Interview Notice in mail
        08.31.2018: INTERVIEW/Approval
        09.04.2018: SS Card in mail
        09.05.2018: "We mailed your EAD"
        09.06.2018: "We mailed your GC"
        09.08.2018: EAD/AP Combo card & I-130/I-485 Approvals in mail
        09.10.2018: GC in hand

Comment

RFE Response

Originally posted by mekus21 View Post
          My congressman inquired on March 6 2018, thus it took about 1 month to get an update on my case. Probably, expect an update on yours by this month end.

Will keep you guys updated.
          UPDATE

So guys yesterday, April 23 2018, I mailed out my RFE evidence to TSC. My RFE (sent on April 10, 2018) was basically about my expired medicals and outdated form G-325A form (there's a newer version now).

Will continue to keep you guys updated.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 4EVER View Post
          Try the office of Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton: https://norton.house.gov/services/he...federal-agency

I'm surprised to see that marriage-based I485 applications are taking long as well. What is the average wait time for the marriage-based green card interview?

Comment

Rfe

Hi Mekus21,

I received RFE letter. It has mentioned only
            For new I693 ( medical) but I did not see for G325A. Since I submitted application before you on February 8 2017, i was thinking mine also should be outdated. Was it mentioned on the same page? And do we have to submit all of those 3 pages RFE letter while submitting our evidence?

[QUOTE=mekus21;563865]UPDATE

So guys yesterday, April 23 2018, I mailed out my RFE evidence to TSC. My RFE (sent on April 10, 2018) was basically about my expired medicals and outdated form G-325A form (there's a newer version now).

Will continue to keep you guys

Comment

RFE Response

[QUOTE=Pman;563952]Hi Mekus21,

For new I693 ( medical) but I did not see for G325A. Since I submitted application before you on February 8 2017, i was thinking mine also should be outdated. Was it mentioned on the same page? And do we have to submit all of those 3 pages RFE letter while submitting our evidence?

UPDATE

Will continue to keep you guys
              Probably the version I submitted as of then was already outdated. But I used the current one anyway. Yes mentioned on the same page, before my expired medicals.

Yes, place all 3 or 4 RFE pages on top of the medicals before mailing. Be sure to make a copy of the RFE for your own records, just in case the package gets lost in transit or something, so you could easily resend it. **** happens you know. Mine gets delivered tomorrow (I used the USPS 2-day shipping option).

Contacting the congressman really works. I should have contacted them sooner.

Comment

Asylum-based green card

Originally posted by Jerry Qi View Post
                Yes. I went to congresswoman a month ago for this case. So they contacted the USCIS office.
                Has your green card been approved yet?

Comment

Any luck?

Originally posted by Faithful View Post
                  Hello everyone
                  Just wanted to get you my time line

Pending I 485 Asylum based
                  Texas service Center
                  Submit date : 12/31/2016
                  Fingerprint : 02/10/2017
                  RFE for medical was asked : 01/19/18
                  And it?s been 15 days that USCIS received the RFE response but no more updates after status change to Response was received
                  Will inform you if got other actions or approval
                  Hope this was helpful, best of luck to everyone

Hi!
                  Did you get your GC after RFE response received by USCIS?

Comment

RFE response

[QUOTE=mekus21;563962]
                    Originally posted by Pman View Post
                    Hi Mekus21,

Probably the version I submitted as of then was already outdated. But I used the current one anyway. Yes mentioned on the same page, before my expired medicals.

Yes, place all 3 or 4 RFE pages on top of the medicals before mailing. Be sure to make a copy of the RFE for your own records, just in case the package gets lost in transit or something, so you could easily resend it. **** happens you know. Mine gets delivered tomorrow (I used the USPS 2-day shipping option).

Hi Mekus21,

My package was delivered on Friday, still my case status is same ?Request for Additional Evidence was Mailed?. Anything with your case status?

Comment

• Hi All, Thanks for sharing your experience here. I'm a little bit shocked after reading all this and have a question: does anyone know, applications from which States are going to Nebraska Service Center?

Comment

• Response

Hi!
                        Usually once they don't return to the forum in a long while like this, it means that their case has been approved. =D

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Pman;564956]

Hi Mekus21,

My package was delivered on Friday, still my case status is same ?Request for Additional Evidence was Mailed?. Anything with your case status?
                        Same thing happened to me. My package was delivered on Friday last week but my case status did not update online until yesterday, May 2 2018. But it does reflect that they received my RFE response on April 27, 2018.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Katiusha View Post
                        Hi All, Thanks for sharing your experience here. I'm a little bit shocked after reading all this and have a question: does anyone know, applications from which States are going to Nebraska Service Center?
                        Google up I-485 where to file. If you can relocate to any of the states under NSC's jurisdiction to obtain your green card quicker, that is much better for you.

Comment

• One year approaching

[QUOTE=mekus21;563962]
                          Hi Mekus21,

Hi Mekus21,
                          334 days passed as of today. There is no day I went to USCIS website and check my case even holidays . Case says " Fingerprint received". Never raised SR. Service center is TEXAS (SRC). Moved California few months ago. As of today , Texas is processing August 2016. They went back. How will changing state affects my A05 case?. Anyone please share their views.

Clancy

Comment

• TSC Delays

[QUOTE=Clancy;565492]

Hi Mekus21,
                            334 days passed as of today. There is no day I went to USCIS website and check my case even holidays . Case says " Fingerprint received". Never raised SR. Service center is TEXAS (SRC). Moved California few months ago. As of today , Texas is processing August 2016. They went back. How will changing state affects my A05 case?. Anyone please share their views.

Clancy
                            With the new estimated wait times published on the USCIS website, the wait-times for asylum-based green cards at the TSC is taking between 14 to 19 months, which is quite pretty long compared to the NSC that takes between 4.5 to 9 months. In my opinion, August 2016 is probably the earliest date of a file they still have pending which they have to report as their earliest date, but the TSC has progressed well beyond that date. You definitely want to locate your congressman's office serving your district and visiting them so they can inquire into your case. Just like I was told, your file is probably in their USCIS storage location and it would first have to be retrieved for an officer to look at. By then, you would have exceeded one year, and you would probably be mailed an RFE for updated medicals (and to do gonorrhea testing, which is a new requirement not usually required in the past).

Comment

• i485 Green Card

Last edited by mekus21; 05-09-2018, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• i485 Green Card

Hi!
                                Hey any update on your case?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X