X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mimitu View Post
    Great job NSC !

Comment

• So, USCIS has stopped all in-person services. Some officials are also working from home. I think it means that all cases that require these services such as biometrics or interviews will be put on hold since they cannot continue processing if those items do not get done. Luckily for other cases, that are in a background check or final phases, will be processed faster in the following weeks. Therefore, some cases will be resolved faster than others. We just need to be patient.

Comment

• Been following this forum for a while. Need some advice..

October 2018 Asylum approved;
        October 2019 Application for i485 received by Nebraska SC;
        November 13 Fingerprints applied to application i485. Since then nothing. Should I call and make inquiry regarding the case?
        Last edited by fgzn; 03-31-2020, 02:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by fgzn View Post
          Benn following this forum for a while. Need some advice..

November 13 Fingerprints applied to application i485. Since then nothing. Should I call and make inquiry regarding the case?
          Dude, it hasn’t even been 6 months. After biometrics, you’re in the background check phase. Processing times for NSC is 7-28.5 months as of today. If you call, they’ll tell you the same thing. No need to waist your time. Be patient and stay safe!

Comment

Benn following this forum for a while. Need some advice..

Oh wow, you sound like you haven't read any of this thread. There are people who have been waiting for years... You might get a response soon though, I'm waiting too.

Comment

• Here is my timeline:

September 2018 - Asylum Approved
              October 9, 2019 - i-485 application was received by Nebraska Service Center
              November 20, 2019 - Fingerprints applied to the case.
              February 2020 - Received Travel Document
              March 23, 2020 - Received new EAD

Comment

• Wow, Is it true?

Texas Service Center (TSC) is closed?
                Attached Files

Comment

• They closed for one to one meetings and interviews but I belive they working on pending applications which only need paper works decisions

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post

I haven't heard of any 2019 applicants to be approved ever since. After reading many messages on this forum, I've noticed that the last approved were probably from July 2018..Correct me If I'm wrong and If any later applicant got approved by TSC.

Comment

• I filed in may 2018,and i m still waiting ☹️

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
                        They closed for one to one meetings and interviews but I belive they working on pending applications which only need paper works decisions
                        I hope you are right but no one is getting any updates from the TSC even for the older cases from 2018, forget about 2019 cases

Comment

• Originally posted by edu323 View Post

Dude, it hasn’t even been 6 months. After biometrics, you’re in the background check phase. Processing times for NSC is 7-28.5 months as of today. If you call, they’ll tell you the same thing. No need to waist your time. Be patient and stay safe!
                          Actually I do, and saw person who has applied in September 2019 one month before i did, without medical documents, so i thought at this point I should have received at least RFE? I might be wrong thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by makyo View Post
                            Here is my timeline:

September 2018 - Asylum Approved
                            October 9, 2019 - i-485 application was received by Nebraska Service Center
                            November 20, 2019 - Fingerprints applied to the case.
                            February 2020 - Received Travel Document
                            March 23, 2020 - Received new EAD
                            Did you pay for EAD card? Mine is expiring soon that has been sent with case approval, need to apply to the new one in a few weeks

Comment

Actually I do, and saw person who has applied in September 2019 one month before i did, without medical documents, so i thought at this point I should have received at least RFE? I might be wrong thought.
                              Yes, you are wrong. Someone who has applied before you getting approved doesn't mean you should have gotten a response. Its not a linear process. Every case is processed separately in their own timelines. You can call and this is what they will tell you as mentioned before.

Did you pay for EAD card? Mine is expiring soon that has been sent with case approval, need to apply to the new one in a few weeks
                              I applied for a new EAD together with my i-485. It took 4 months to receive the new card. I did not pay extra for it.

Read more of this thread and the USCIS processing times webpage to get an idea about the timelines. And be patient like the rest of us

Comment

• Hey Guys!

I hope this message finds you well and safe during these uncertain times.

I hope you guys were able to keep your jobs, as I was laid off last Friday, and feeling extremely anxious, applying for jobs and trying to find a solution.

How are you guys doing? Were you able to stay stable with this matter?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X