• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• luckycharm4111

thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by folads21 View Post
      Hi All,

I got an update of “Request for Evidence” today and I am nervous what it could be. Has anyone been in that situation before? My file is in NSC
      Did you send your birth certificate, it could be that or the medical form I-693 , you will know in few days, don’t worry , when did you apply? Actually it’s a good sign.
      H1b visa
      Concurrent F2A forms I-130 ,I-130A, I-485, I-864,I-944, I-765, I-693
      self filling with attorney consultation
      F.O Minneapolis, Mn
      6/12/2020 Package sent usps
      6/15 delivered
      6/26 checks cashed
      text messages with receipt # Sunday 6/28
      07/06/2020 received 3 receipts in the mail for I-130,1-765 &I-485
      8/7/2020 received biometric notice for 8/17
      8/17 fingerprints done & case updated
      9/22 I-130 approved
      11/17 I-485 was reopened (never closed)
      11/18 I-765 approved
      12/22/20 I-485 approved

Comment

• Originally posted by Gcapplicant2019 View Post

Did you send your birth certificate, it could be that or the medical form I-693 , you will know in few days, don’t worry , when did you apply? Actually it’s a good sign.
        Thank you for your response. I applied last September 2019. I did include my birth certificate and medical except one of those is missing. I will wait as you said and see what the request is.

Comment

• Originally posted by garbage View Post
          thank you. My goodness. I can't sit straight right now. I don't really have no one to share this good news, because for the past 2 years I was in deep depression. Lost interest in everything. I was deteriorating severely. Cut off all connections. I guess God or whoever is up there heard me.

my timeline from start:
          2010 - US arrival
          2015 - Asylum aproval
          2018 - dec - Application sent Texas service center
          2020 - feb 27 - Biometrics
          2020 - march 2 - New card is being produced.

I love you all. It was tremendous help morally for me I was reading posts, experiences almost everyday here. Wish everyone who is waiting best of luck!
          Hi,
          I am actually on the exact same timeline. My application was received last week of December, 2018 at TSC (still pending). Do you mind sharing what week of December you filed for i485? I am not sure if I should be expecting too lol. Thank you

Comment

Thank you for your response. I applied last September 2019. I did include my birth certificate and medical except one of those is missing. I will wait as you said and see what the request is.
            Please keep us posted, I'm curious what it could be

Comment

• Originally posted by ravinmish View Post

Hi,
              I am actually on the exact same timeline. My application was received last week of December, 2018 at TSC (still pending). Do you mind sharing what week of December you filed for i485? I am not sure if I should be expecting too lol. Thank you
              Sure, first week of december. 3rd to be exact

Comment

you bet 100%. It turns out numbers not allowed. Mekus shall be my first born's name
                Yayyy...I know that feeling! =D

Hahahaha....congrats man!

I still feel excited like my green card was approved yesterday!

Countdown to citizenship. Now is the time to travel the world (except COP of course lol)! =D =D Don't forget to get the Global Entry thing for easy in and out of airports when flying. Go conquer the world!

Comment

Hi All,

I got an update of “Request for Evidence” today and I am nervous what it could be. Has anyone been in that situation before? My file is in NSC
                  Missing birth certificate maybe? Did you include one when you filed?

Expired medicals? If it's been more than 2 years or so since you filed probably.

This is also a good sign for you as it shows that your file has been pulled out from the notorious storage (where files sit for ages waiting for their turn lol) and assigned to an officer for review and adjudication. Once you receive the RFE, respond to it asap and you should be good to go!

Congrats in advance to you on your green card approval in a few weeks =D =D

Comment

thank you. My goodness. I can't sit straight right now. I don't really have no one to share this good news, because for the past 2 years I was in deep depression. Lost interest in everything. I was deteriorating severely. Cut off all connections. I guess God or whoever is up there heard me.

my timeline from start:
                    2010 - US arrival
                    2015 - Asylum aproval
                    2018 - dec - Application sent Texas service center
                    2020 - feb 27 - Biometrics
                    2020 - march 2 - New card is being produced.

I love you all. It was tremendous help morally for me I was reading posts, experiences almost everyday here. Wish everyone who is waiting best of luck!
                    I am sorry to hear about your experience! You are always welcome to seek the services of a Mental Health Professional if things has not changed. I am unsure as to the source of your depression, as you were an asylee with the ability to legally work and travel. Congratulations on your Permanent Residency! Be well!

Comment

• Originally posted by mekus21 View Post

Missing birth certificate maybe? Did you include one when you filed?

Expired medicals? If it's been more than 2 years or so since you filed probably.

This is also a good sign for you as it shows that your file has been pulled out from the notorious storage (where files sit for ages waiting for their turn lol) and assigned to an officer for review and adjudication. Once you receive the RFE, respond to it asap and you should be good to go!

Congrats in advance to you on your green card approval in a few weeks =D =D
                      Thank You. I am still waiting for the letter. I will sure post update here as soon as I receive the request.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

Nice!

I hope you don't have to go for an interview for your GC application as well as my husband.

My husband GC application is pending and he already had his interview at I-730 application process in US.

Keeping my fingers cross!!!
                        I know! I hope it’s a smooth transition. I had the I-730 interview with my partner at the USCIS office here in thee US. You also attended the interview with your husband right?

Comment

• Hi Guys,
                          New in this forum, Seen some cases same situation as mine. like to post timeline for pending I-485 Application. Filed from New York -Texas Service Center.

Came to US -Aug 2014
                          Filed Asylum July 2015
                          Asylum Approved- May 2018
                          I-485 Filed- June 1 2019
                          Status Changed to Fingerprints Applied - June 25 2019

After 8 months, Got notice for Biometrics on February 25 2020
                          Status changed to fingerprints applied.

Can’t Wait to change it to “New Card being Produced”
                          Joining Armed forces so my recruiter can’t wait either lol

Comment

• Originally posted by badbunny View Post

I know! I hope it’s a smooth transition. I had the I-730 interview with my partner at the USCIS office here in thee US. You also attended the interview with your husband right?
                            Yes, I did. The interview went for almost 30-40 mins, lot of questions to my husband and couple of question to me. lol

We weren't expecting that but thank god everything went well.

I am glad that you are in the Nebraska Service Center Jurisdiction, processing times are much faster than the Texas Service Center mostly within 5 months or less for GC.

Did you apply for GC yet?

Comment

• Hi..

i just call uscis representatives. They said, i will get decision in 2 month about my case i-730.

anybody have experience with uscis representatives? If they said in 2 month, it my decision will coming in 2 month or just only talk...

thank you

Comment

• luckycharm4111 badbunny
                                you guys have interview i-730?
                                What they ask in interview?

thank you...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...