X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appplication delivered to Phoenix lockbox : 10/29/2020
    Priority Date : EB2 DEC 2010
    I485,I131,1765 and I944
    Called USCIS agent regarding Receipt Notices, Need to provide the A Number information and the agent said the Receipt notices have been mailed out on Dec 16 th and Also the receipt numbers were provided over phone too. ,
    The status has been updated On USCIS website for i485,i131,i765 respectively.

Regarding biometrics, USCIS will send within 30 days of the notice date, as per agent.

Thanks

Comment

• Guttuburi have you tried calling or using live chat. Both seem to be working and helping.

Comment

• caslipknotsingh When you call the hotline or EMMA, do you only need the receipt number to ask about biometrics? What other info do they need?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimbus2000 View Post
          caslipknotsingh When you call the hotline or EMMA, do you only need the receipt number to ask about biometrics? What other info do they need?
          Yes, and then they ask your name, DOB and address for confirmation.

Comment

• Originally posted by libra14 View Post

You can check that online on myUSCIS site as well? isn't it?
            I chatted with a live agent to confirm this. She said if you filed online then all notices will be available on MyUSCIS but for paper applications that may not be the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by caslipknotsingh View Post

I chatted with a live agent to confirm this. She said if you filed online then all notices will be available on MyUSCIS but for paper applications that may not be the case.
              Not sure if we are talking about the same thing - I meant for the biometrics information. Once you have the receipts numbers, you should be able to see biometrics appointment detail on myUSCIS site (once it is scheduled)? right?

Probably someone got his biometrics scheduled should be able to answer that.
              Last edited by libra14; 12-17-2020, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BinduM View Post
                Appplication delivered to Phoenix lockbox : 10/29/2020
                Priority Date : EB2 DEC 2010
                I485,I131,1765 and I944
                Called USCIS agent regarding Receipt Notices, Need to provide the A Number information and the agent said the Receipt notices have been mailed out on Dec 16 th and Also the receipt numbers were provided over phone too. ,
                The status has been updated On USCIS website for i485,i131,i765 respectively.

Regarding biometrics, USCIS will send within 30 days of the notice date, as per agent.

Thanks
                BinduM - what number did you call and I am trying to reach their number 800-375-5283, it is going to BOT answers...
                10/26/2020 I485, I131, I765 Package delivered to TX Lock box in Dallas.
                12/21/2020 Application returned due to missing information.
                12/31/2020 Application resubmitted and received
                02/22/2021 Finger print fee received and Receipt notices received in mail
                4/19/2021 Biometrics appointment
                4/22/2021 Case shown fingerprints taken
                8/10/2021 I485J receipt notice
                9/02/2021 I765 and I131 approved
                09/09/2021 Received combo approval card via USPS

Comment

• Originally posted by Sashiv View Post

BinduM - what number did you call and I am trying to reach their number 800-375-5283, it is going to BOT answers...
                  Try in the morning. I think due to volumes the lines get busier in the evening. Even live chat with agents through EMMA chat works smoothly during morning / afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by libra14 View Post

Not sure if we are talking about the same thing - I meant for the biometrics information. Once you have the receipts numbers, you should be able to see biometrics appointment detail on myUSCIS site (once it is scheduled)? right?

Probably someone got his biometrics scheduled should be able to answer that.
                    I thought you had meant the my.USCIS.gov account online should automatically show the biometrics notice once it has been generated. I asked the agent and they said if you filed an online application your notices would post online.

They were able to confirm that my biometrics notice was issued on Dec 11th so it should be coming in a few days. I don't think it will have a new receipt number but in any case will share information once I get the notice and if anything changes on the MyUSCIS account. I read on multiple forums that the online status on the generic case status link changes only after the Biometrics appointment is completed.

Comment

• Originally posted by caslipknotsingh View Post
                      Guttuburi have you tried calling or using live chat. Both seem to be working and helping.
                      I called the USCIS phone number several times today and it went to the answering machine. However, I was able to connect to an agent finally but unfortunately, she could not find any receipt number for me. She just gave me a referral number and said that the lockbox will be contacting me within 30 days. Today was day 51 for me and after 30 days it will be 80 days (almost 3 months). I have the doctor's appointment for I-693 again on 7th Jan. I just wish that I get the receipts before that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guttuburi View Post

I called the USCIS phone number several times today and it went to the answering machine. However, I was able to connect to an agent finally but unfortunately, she could not find any receipt number for me. She just gave me a referral number and said that the lockbox will be contacting me within 30 days. Today was day 51 for me and after 30 days it will be 80 days (almost 3 months). I have the doctor's appointment for I-693 again on 7th Jan. I just wish that I get the receipts before that.
                        Good luck!

Comment

• Marriage based AOS application:

Forms sent : I-130 , I130-A , I-485, I-944, I-765 , I-864,I-693.

Received by USCIS : October 30th 2020.

December 10th 2020 : 1225$ & 535$ Personal Checks cashed by USCIS Chicago.

UPDATE December 17th 2020 : 3 Receipt numbers received for (i485 / i130 / i765) via text from USCIS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guttuburi View Post

Same here, was able to finally get to a human and she looked for a while but did not find my receipt. She gave me an email address to contact the lockbox customer support which created an autogenerated email. Its been 50+ days now. I'm not certain if the checks were cashed, trying to contact the lawyers to see whats going on.

Comment

• Sashiv Its the same number 800-375-5283, say technical help to connect to agent

Comment

• Update:

Received Biometrics appointment notices on 12/18/2020, notices dated 12/12/2020.
                                Appointment scheduled for 1/7/2021
                                No change in the MyUSCIS account. No specific receipt number for the notice. Seems that Biometrics is only applicable to I485 and I765 applications since it refers to the receipt numbers of I485 and I765.

____________________________________________________________ ____________
                                EB1 India
                                PD Apr 2020
                                Approved I140

AOS package sent 10/19/20
                                AOS package delivered 10/21/20
                                Checks cashed 11/13/20
                                I797's Receipt notices received 11/17/20 (notices dated 11/10/20)
                                I797's Biometrics notices received 12/18/20 (notices dated 12/12/20)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X