October 2020 I1485 filers may join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage based AOS application:

Forms sent : I-130 , I130-A , I-485, I-944, I-765 , I-864,I-693.

Received by USCIS : October 30th 2020.

NEW UPDATE December 10th 2020 : 1225$ & 535$ Personal Checks cashed by USCIS Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guttuburi View Post

Can you please share the link? By the way, processing of I-485 means after they have received your case and you got a receipt notice. In my case, I am not sure if they even have my case as they did not send the receipt notice (only confirmation is the tracking details available from the USPS website).
      Looks like sharing of links are not allowed. Search for siskind susser law firm on fblive QA session on Dec 8. The question comes up at some point in the middle of the 1 hour some video. Good luck and keep us posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pierrew1 View Post
        Marriage based AOS application:

Forms sent : I-130 , I130-A , I-485, I-944, I-765 , I-864,I-693.

Received by USCIS : October 30th 2020.

NEW UPDATE December 10th 2020 : 1225$ & 535$ Personal Checks cashed by USCIS Chicago.

Great! Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by libra14 View Post
          • EB1C - Multinational manager (L1A) - INDIA
          • Priority date - Jun 2019
          • I140 approved
          • Submitted I485+I944+I765+I131 on 20OCT2020
          • Awaiting receipt numbers
          • EB1C - Multinational manager (L1A) - INDIA
          • Priority date - Jun 2019
          • I140 approved
          • Submitted I485+I944+I765+I131 on 20OCT2020
          • Checks encashed on 24NOV2020
          • Receipts mailed on 24NOV2020 (though envelop showing 03DEC2020 on stamp date)
          • Receipts delivered on 07DEC2020
            • Got 3 NOA receipts for (I485, I765 & I131)
            • I guess USPS is causing delay in delivering the receipts
          • No information for biometrics yet
          Last edited by libra14; 12-11-2020, 01:35 AM.

Comment

• Filed at the Dalas Texas LockBox. Emailed the Lockbox (no response yet).
            Filed on October 29th and check hasn't been cashed yet.
            Lawyer is keeping an eye on the check.
            Since this was EB-1 based filing with the same company: some people heard that their receipt number is generated and some people haven't had it generated yet.
            Luck of the draw I guess.

Comment

• Is there anyone from October filers who submitted AOS application to the Dallas lockbox and haven't received the receipts (no checks cashed) yet?

Comment

Is there anyone from October filers who submitted AOS application to the Dallas lockbox and haven't received the receipts (no checks cashed) yet?
                I havent received it as well. Keeping fingers crossed. I have filed during last week of October and received at lockbox on 10/28.
                10/26/2020 I485, I131, I765 Package delivered to TX Lock box in Dallas.
                12/21/2020 Application returned due to missing information.
                12/31/2020 Application resubmitted and received
                02/22/2021 Finger print fee received and Receipt notices received in mail
                4/19/2021 Biometrics appointment
                4/22/2021 Case shown fingerprints taken
                8/10/2021 I485J receipt notice
                9/02/2021 I765 and I131 approved
                09/09/2021 Received combo approval card via USPS

Comment

Is there anyone from October filers who submitted AOS application to the Dallas lockbox and haven't received the receipts (no checks cashed) yet?

Still waiting as well

EB3 AOS

1/17/2020 - LCA Submitted
                  5/20/2020 - LCA Approved
                  7/24/2020 - I-140 / I-907 Sent
                  7/27/2020 - I-140 / I-907 Delivered / Receipt Notice Issued
                  8/12/2020 - I-140 / I-907 Approved
                  10/27/2020 - I-485 / I-944 / I-131 / I-765 Package Sent
                  10/28/2020 - I-485 / I-944 / I-131 / I-765 Package Received @ Dallas Lockbox

Comment

• Hi Folks...I think the last week of October has been exceptionally busy for Dallas. Mine was received on October 20th and I got the receipts on Nov 20th. I guess that they will be cleared before Christmas. Which means Biometrics might not happen soon. All the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moving in View Post
                      Hi Folks...I think the last week of October has been exceptionally busy for Dallas. Mine was received on October 20th and I got the receipts on Nov 20th. I guess that they will be cleared before Christmas. Which means Biometrics might not happen soon. All the best.
                      I am now not very hopeful. I had to schedule another appointment with the civil surgeon for the medical reports (I-693) that has to be done freshly. I am now mentally preparing myself to send another application. I have lost 3 months almost. My spouse is losing patience now as his future depends on this.

Comment

• Guttuburi

Is there any reason to repeat the I-693? The one you submitted should still be valid right? Provided it was signed within two months of the filing date?

Just curious, since I did not submit it with original package. I am yet to do it, once RFE is received.

Also, i noticed that some people got receipts 50+ days after filing.
                        Last edited by Nimbus2000; 12-14-2020, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• A. Results of the Medical ExaminationThe physician must annotate the results of the examination on the following forms:Panel Physicians

the i693 is 2 (Two) years valid if completed AFTER the filing date.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimbus2000 View Post
                            Guttuburi

Is there any reason to repeat the I-693? The one you submitted should still be valid right? Provided it was signed within two months of the filing date?

Just curious, since I did not submit it with original package. I am yet to do it, once RFE is received.

Also, i noticed that some people got receipts 50+ days after filing.
                            Thanks for your comment! I asked the same question to the doctor. He said it is valid for two years once they received it. If I-693 is lost (which I am not sure as I did not get receipts) it has to be redone (with original signature). It was a big mistake on my part to have sent I-693 along with AOS. I should have waited for RFE and then should have sent it.

Nimbus2000 You did the right thing to not send the I-693 together with the AOS application.

Comment

• EB1 - AOS package sent to Lewisville TX
                              10/19 - Package sent
                              10/21 - Package delivered
                              12/14 - Received Text message for i485 and i765.. I didn't apply for i131..
                              12/11 - is given as receipt date in case status

I got text message after 54 days of delivery date. There is delay due to huge volume of applications, covid and holidays. Waiting for physical notice now. Have patience!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by caslipknotsingh View Post
                                Would I be correct in saying that there were a few people who filed in the first week of October because their priority dates were in 2018 so they knew they would be filing in October so they had the filings ready to be sent and then there were people who started putting documents together after the October 2020 visa bulletin came out and then started filing around 20 October 2020.
                                I say this because I haven't seen anyone with documents submission / delivery dates between Oct 3rd to Oct 20th and it seems no one who submitted later has received Biometrics appointment.
                                I filed i-485, i-765 and i-131 all on October 16, 2020. No biometrics appointment yet. I've been checking status online everyday. The waiting game is frustrating when usually they send the biometrics appointment after a month from filing.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X