October 2020 I1485 filers may join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iamchami View Post

But it also states that the medical needs to be done no more than 2 months before submission. Does that impact the submission if the RFE comes later than 2 months.

The Police Manual in the Chapter 4 - Review of Medical Examination Documentation says:

When did civil surgeon sign?
    - No more than 60 days before applicant filed underlying benefit application with USCIS , so I-693 retains evidentiary value through 2 years from date civil surgeon signed I-693
    - After applicant filed benefit application with USCIS, so I-693 retains evidentiary value through 2 years from date civil surgeon signed I-693
    - More than 60 days before applicant filed benefit application with USCIS, so N/A – I-693 not valid at time applicant submits I-693 to USCIS

It is very confusing

Comment

• Thanks to the forum I noticed the 60 day rule. Thankfully I only went for the exam and dont have the signed report. Will try to delay that by a few weeks hoping that the RFE comes in the next 10-12 weeks. It has been 5.5 months since biometrics for me and many people around the Jan 5th biometrics time are now getting medical RFE.

Comment

• Anyone from Oct 2020 has their 131 approved but not their 765? is it safe to assume they will be processed together or should we expect them to processed separately?

Comment

• Originally posted by caslipknotsingh View Post
          Thanks to the forum I noticed the 60 day rule. Thankfully I only went for the exam and dont have the signed report. Will try to delay that by a few weeks hoping that the RFE comes in the next 10-12 weeks. It has been 5.5 months since biometrics for me and many people around the Jan 5th biometrics time are now getting medical RFE.
          Have you got your EAD? How long did it take after biometrics to get EAD?

Comment

• Originally posted by p2s2b View Post

Have you got your EAD? How long did it take after biometrics to get EAD?
            Yes I got EAD within 10-12 days of biometrics. I think that was the trend for everyone who have biometrics around that time.

Comment

• 10/26 filing. 3/31 Biometrics, No movement on EAD/AP but 5/21 recieved medical RFE.

Comment

• Originally posted by nyeddula View Post
                10/26 filing. 3/31 Biometrics, No movement on EAD/AP but 5/21 recieved medical RFE.
                Which centre did you file your forms?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eb1cgirl View Post

Which centre did you file your forms?
                  I got the RFE from Seattle ASC but my application filed with NBC

Comment

If you don't mind, can you pls share your PD and category. TIA

Comment

10/26 filing. 3/31 Biometrics, No movement on EAD/AP but 5/21 recieved medical RFE.
                      Is it EB3 ?

Comment

• Anyone here from Chicago still waiting for Biometric? Trying to figure out how much far behind Chicago office is

Comment

Just curious, do you have to send the RFE response to NBC or ASC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nimbus2000 View Post

Just curious, do you have to send the RFE response to NBC or ASC?
                            Its mentioned on the letter.

Comment

• Originally posted by aggaayush View Post

Its mentioned on the letter.
                              The address specified is Seattle ASC.

Comment

• Originally posted by pnw View Post

If you don't mind, can you pls share your PD and category. TIA
                                Priority date Nov 1, 2019 and EB1B

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X