• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June visa Bulletin link https://www.immihelp.com/june-2021-visa-bulletin/
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuruRaghavendra
      Here is the recent update of my i485 , I received RFE for medicals as well as employment related - service letter, w2, 1040 and paystubs. There is no change in the case status but accidently found the mail in my mailbox for RFE. The RFE is sent from San Jose field office. my processing centre is NBC. other details : filling date Oct-19 Bio-date - Jan 6th.

is anyone from San Jose received RFE for medicals and employment related. Please share your experience.
      Congrats. Great to see movement!

Comment

• looking at current situation where interview for EB based are getting waived. I wanted to get suggestion from forum or if someone has done the below:

I am thinking to submit i-693 to USCIS for me and family to avoid RFE for Medical and avoid 2 months of delay after RFE. what do you guys suggest? has anyone done like this after submitting I-485 application? will that expedite the process?

Comment

• Originally posted by jhawarster View Post
          looking at current situation where interview for EB based are getting waived. I wanted to get suggestion from forum or if someone has done the below:

I am thinking to submit i-693 to USCIS for me and family to avoid RFE for Medical and avoid 2 months of delay after RFE. what do you guys suggest? has anyone done like this after submitting I-485 application? will that expedite the process?
          I asked the same to my attorney. She was not ok for the plan. If we expect RFE only for medicals I am not sure why? But in my case I didn’t expect RFE for employment letter.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuruRaghavendra
            Here is the recent update of my i485 , I received RFE for medicals as well as employment related - service letter, w2, 1040 and paystubs. There is no change in the case status but accidently found the mail in my mailbox for RFE. The RFE is sent from San Jose field office. my processing centre is NBC. other details : filling date Oct-19 Bio-date - Jan 6th.

is anyone from San Jose received RFE for medicals and employment related. Please share your experience.
            Nice to see movement, filing date was Oct of 2019 or 2020?

Comment

• I received the I-797C NOA for my I-485J today. Is there any significance for this towards the eventual I-485 processing timeline? I remember someone else posted on their I-485J notice, but couldn't find it.

Comment

looking at current situation where interview for EB based are getting waived. I wanted to get suggestion from forum or if someone has done the below:

As per my attorney, When we submit Medicals by ourselves they are valid only two months. When we send Medicals after USCIS RFE they are valid two years.
                Last edited by hr2021; 05-20-2021, 10:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iamchami View Post
                  I received the I-797C NOA for my I-485J today. Is there any significance for this towards the eventual I-485 processing timeline? I remember someone else posted on their I-485J notice, but couldn't find it.
                  I too got same notice. Not sure what is significance of it though. Hopefully they are keeping case ready for next steps... may be. One more forum member also posted that they got the notice.
                  I485, I131 & I765 filed on Oct 26

Comment

• Update!!

Timeline so far for my EB3 with priority date SEP 2014 -
                    OCT 21, 2020 - Filing date for I-485 and related forms
                    NOV-DEC, 2020 - Receipt notices received
                    FEB 26, 2021 - RFE for medical
                    MAR 12, 2021 - Response for RFE received by USCIS
                    MAY 22, 2021 - Biometrics appt notice received for June 11, ‘21, in Seattle ASC

Comment

• For OCT 2020 filers,
                      Have you completed your Biometrics yet?
                      How long did it take for you to get your EAD after submitting Biometrics?

Comment

• Originally posted by vishnub View Post
                        For OCT 2020 filers,
                        Have you completed your Biometrics yet?
                        How long did it take for you to get your EAD after submitting Biometrics?
                        BIO done in April, no movement since.

Comment

• AOS Downgrade filed on 10/26/2020 and NOT received receipt notice yet.

Lawyer confirmed, they havent received any acknowledgement too. Is there anything I can do to followup without an acknowledgement receipt

Comment

I have spoken to at least 3 attorneys and no one supports that. Not sure why but they are skeptical whether the medicals will reach the file. When I did some google search I read somewhere that there is something called a courtesy medical letter which is usually received by applicants who will definitely have interview. So, after review of documents USCIS send this letter informing applicants that they didnt submit medicals so make sure to take them to the interview. Apparently this letter says that DO NOT send medicals now otherwise it will delay the processing.

Medicals are valid for 2 years so I also did it and keeping it ready. It seems we just have to play out the process.

Comment

• Anyone here, who still hasnt recd a letter for bio appointment?

PD: 10/28.
                              family based - parents.
                              ASC: Santa Ana

Comment

• Originally posted by caslipknotsingh View Post

I have spoken to at least 3 attorneys and no one supports that. Not sure why but they are skeptical whether the medicals will reach the file. When I did some google search I read somewhere that there is something called a courtesy medical letter which is usually received by applicants who will definitely have interview. So, after review of documents USCIS send this letter informing applicants that they didnt submit medicals so make sure to take them to the interview. Apparently this letter says that DO NOT send medicals now otherwise it will delay the processing.

Medicals are valid for 2 years so I also did it and keeping it ready. It seems we just have to play out the process.
                                But it also states that the medical needs to be done no more than 2 months before submission. Does that impact the submission if the RFE comes later than 2 months.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X