Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komissol View Post

Welcome to the club!
    I just received receipt notices in the mail today and also wondering when to expect fingerprint appointment letter.

So far I do not think anyone from December 2020 Cohort received fingerprint appointment notifications.

Hopefully soon!

Hi ,

Did you receive any notification or Cheque cleared message before getting notice in mail
    I mailed my form to be delivered on dec 28 . No updates after that should I contact them

Comment

I got four text receipt messages: two have same receipt number, and two other different ones; anybody knows what these are for?
      Marriage AOS (F1 to GC, California, MSC)
      1/05/2021 UPS shows package again delivered, received by Chyba
      1/20/2021 Check cashed; Receipt text messages hours later
      4/19/2021 Biometrics done
      4/22/2021 Case shown fingerprints taken
      5/10/2021 I-765 Approved; I-131 Approved; new card being produced
      5/17/2021 Combo card received
      8/17/2021 Interview Scheduled
      9/20/2021 Interview finished; I-485 approved new card produced
      9/25/2021 GC in mail

Comment

Originally posted by Sruthika View Post

Hi ,

Did you receive any notification or Cheque cleared message before getting notice in mail
        I mailed my form to be delivered on dec 28 . No updates after that should I contact them
        I got a message from my bank first and then a week after I got text messages from USCIS.

My forms were delivered dec 18. I think you should not get concerned yet - too early. You should be receiving notifications in a week a two.

Comment

Originally posted by yinander View Post
          I got four text receipt messages: two have same receipt number, and two other different ones; anybody knows what these are for?
          Two receipts for I 485

The other two for your travel document and work authorization.

Glad to see things are going quick for you!

Comment

Hello. Did anyone have problem with USPS delivering package to Chicago lockbox? I sent mine January 11 and was supposed to be delivered January 14. When I track it just says late delivery.. no expected delivery date ????

Comment

Did anyone who filed in December receive a biometrics appointment notice yet?

Comment

Hello... has anyone heard on receipt notices for AOS applications filed at the Texas Service center? I also noticed folks mentioning they saw their cheques were cashed.. Since my company's attornies filed the AOS for me, I wouldn't be able to find if the checks were cashed or not, correct?

Comment

[QUOTE=komissol;n752062]

I got a message from my bank first and then a week after I got text messages from USCIS.

My forms were delivered dec 18. I think you should not get concerned yet - too early. You should be receiving notifications in a week a two.

[/QUOTE

Thank you for the update . Am still waiting for receipt.

Comment

Originally posted by gessfranco View Post
                    Hello. Did anyone have problem with USPS delivering package to Chicago lockbox? I sent mine January 11 and was supposed to be delivered January 14. When I track it just says late delivery.. no expected delivery date ????
                    I had this problem. It took USPS 10 days to deliver my application. Eventually it got resolved.

Comment

Hi, everyone submitted i944 along with all other required docs?

Comment

Originally posted by maliksamran View Post
                        Hi, everyone submitted i944 along with all other required docs?
                        Yes, I did. I think it's required to prove self-sufficiency for the public charge rule, but I'm not an expert so not 100% sure.

Comment

maliksamran It is mandatory to submit I-944 along with I-485 and other documents right now

Comment

Originally posted by komissol View Post

I had this problem. It took USPS 10 days to deliver my application. Eventually it got resolved.

Mine it’s been 12 days since I sent it did you ever got updates with the tracking when got delivered? I am wondering if mine got delivered and was just not scanned? I opened a case report with USPS but haven’t heard anything yet

Comment

Originally posted by RS269 View Post
                              Hello... has anyone heard on receipt notices for AOS applications filed at the Texas Service center? I also noticed folks mentioning they saw their cheques were cashed.. Since my company's attornies filed the AOS for me, I wouldn't be able to find if the checks were cashed or not, correct?
                              Mine were sent by lawyers to TX SC towards the end of November 2020. No notification so far. Checks not en-cashed yet.
                              EB1C India - MSC2190XXXXXX
                              11/25/2020 - I485, I765, I131 sent to TX lockbox
                              11/30/2020 - received at TX lockbox
                              02/28/2021 - NOAs generated
                              05/19/2021 - Bio done
                              07/28/2021 - I485J fee waiver notice
                              08/18/2021 - I765 - ordered new card
                              08/30/2021 - RFE for BC+693
                              09/22/2021 - GC in hand (primary)

Comment

Originally posted by gessfranco View Post

Mine it’s been 12 days since I sent it did you ever got updates with the tracking when got delivered? I am wondering if mine got delivered and was just not scanned? I opened a case report with USPS but haven’t heard anything yet
                                I opened a case report and a USPS manager notified me when the package was delivered:

This is in response to your inquiry regarding the delivery of a package. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience this matter may have caused you.

The Postal Service is aware of the frustration and disappointment caused when we do not live up to our commitment of safe and reliable mail service.

Our records show the Priority Mail Item # YYYY ZZZ was delivered to the PO Box for USCIS on December 18, 2020. We contacted the delivery unit and was informed the item has been picked up. Immigration has a courier service that comes to our facility to pick up their mail Sunday evening and twice a day Monday - Friday, there is not a pick up Saturdays.

An apology is no substitute for good service, but I want to offer one on behalf of the Postal Service.

However!
                                Strangely - USCIS case info shows that USCIS received my package on December 17th. I wish I mailed my application with UPS/FEDEX.
                                Last edited by komissol; 01-25-2021, 01:38 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X