Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roma Zmlv View Post
    25 months here, I think they forgot about me
    Omg.. have you done anything to address the issue? Ombudsman Office, call with the Tier 2 Officer, Senator Office??

no way people should wait 2,5 years just to get the GC! This just can’t continue with no end..

Comment

• Originally posted by Roma Zmlv View Post
      25 months here, I think they forgot about me
      Roma, when was your case transferred from Nebraska to Texas exactly?

Roma has previously stated that he filed in March 2018..

Comment

• If the processing time so slow then why is the process so fast for deducting the money for processing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post

Roma, when was your case transferred from Nebraska to Texas exactly?

Roma has previously stated that he filed in March 2018..
          It was transferred on July 13, 2018 from Nebraska to Texas

Comment

• If hypothetically, you wait for your Green Card 2 years but by then the situation in your home country has drastically changed and you might no longer be considered to be in danger, can you be denied?

Comment

• Originally posted by mmbt View Post
              If hypothetically, you wait for your Green Card 2 years but by then the situation in your home country has drastically changed and you might no longer be considered to be in danger, can you be denied?
              That is possible. But it is not going to be simple, it is a huge process. They will schedule your interview for this process and you will get a chance to prove your case again.
              Last edited by luckycharm4111; 04-20-2020, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• So, Are we approved Asylee’s getting impacted with this new Executive order President Trump talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by hammy2581 View Post
                  So, Are we approved Asylee’s getting impacted with this new Executive order President Trump talking about?
                  No one knows, let’s see
                  H1b visa
                  Concurrent F2A forms I-130 ,I-130A, I-485, I-864,I-944, I-765, I-693
                  self filling with attorney consultation
                  F.O Minneapolis, Mn
                  6/12/2020 Package sent usps
                  6/15 delivered
                  6/26 checks cashed
                  text messages with receipt # Sunday 6/28
                  07/06/2020 received 3 receipts in the mail for I-130,1-765 &I-485
                  8/7/2020 received biometric notice for 8/17
                  8/17 fingerprints done & case updated
                  9/22 I-130 approved
                  11/17 I-485 was reopened (never closed)
                  11/18 I-765 approved
                  12/22/20 I-485 approved

Comment

• Let’s don’t panic. We need to see first the details about that unborn Executive Order. Honestly, I don’t believe legal immigrants like us will be affected by this. If they do something, it will most likely apply for people who intend to apply in a near future. Let’s keep faith that all will be fine.

Comment

• Hey I just saw trump block new immigration to USA
                      is this also effect our applications which is with in USA and already submitted I am confused ??

Comment

• Good Morning Everyone! If you are an asylee or a permanent resident through asylum none of these executive orders will affect you. Please refrain from causing panic to others, how can the executive order affects you if you are residing on U.S soil already, it is important to read and not only read but read and understand before intending spreading fear and panic. Relax and be at peace, I know we are humans, however, take a breathe and keep yourself updated by watching news and current affairs.

It is important that everyone continue to wear their mask, wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds and in the absence of water, use hand sanitizer.

I am happy to report I have received my stimulus cheque from the Federal Government in the amount of $1,200.00. If you are out of work, consider a career in Home Health Care Services, Home Health Aides work during the pandemic and are considered essential workers.

And for everyone applying for Employment Authorization Cards, EAD should continue to apply as usual, they will use your previous fingerprints to adjudicate your application. Be well everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunny1122 View Post
                          Hey I just saw trump block new immigration to USA
                          is this also effect our applications which is with in USA and already submitted I am confused ??
                          There is nothing to be confused about! It is important to note, that President Donald J. Trump has broad authority over immigration. According to his tweet last night, he will be suspending temporary immigration to the United States, and I believe that is quite clear. I urge you to remain clam, It is unlikely to make a difference in the short term anyways, and when the pandemic eases, which it inevitably will, the justification for an order limiting immigration will look stupid.

We will hear more once the executive order is signed and presented to the country! Be well!
                          Last edited by Asylee Expert; 04-22-2020, 09:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by edu323 View Post
                            Let’s don’t panic. We need to see first the details about that unborn Executive Order. Honestly, I don’t believe legal immigrants like us will be affected by this. If they do something, it will most likely apply for people who intend to apply in a near future. Let’s keep faith that all will be fine.
                            If you are an asylee or a permanent resident through asylum, none of these executive orders will affect you in anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by hammy2581 View Post
                              So, Are we approved Asylee’s getting impacted with this new Executive order President Trump talking about?
                              The executive order that the President tweeted about yesterday has nothing to do with asylees, The President of the United States is suspending immigration to the United States, it doesn't matter, as there are no international flights, and if any it is cargo flights, and the flying of military personnel, either way, the executive order based on the President tweet will not affect asylees, Asylee are legal residents of the United States.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asylee Expert View Post

The executive order that the President tweeted about yesterday has nothing to do with asylees, The President of the United States is suspending immigration to the United States, it doesn't matter, as there are no international flights, and if any it is cargo flights, and the flying of military personnel, either way, the executive order based on the President tweet will not affect asylees, Asylee are legal residents of the United States.
                                Does this mean asylees will not be able to adjust status until further notice??

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X