No announcement yet.

Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other recent approvals from TSC? We've got just one filed in December 2018 that we all know was recently approved. Any approvals of 2019? I guess they have probably not started with the 2019 ones at all.

Comment

• Hello everyone. Did anyone receive any notices regarding GC from December 2018? Mine has been received on December 12, 2018. BIO was done and applied on January 1,2019 and since than no news. I’ve heard many ppl getting some evidence at least who applied at the same time but nothing for me. Please share your experience as of today who filed at least closer to me .

Comment

• My experience so far
        TSC
        December 12 filed
        December 30 BIO was done
        January 1 finger print review was completed and been applied to my case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post
          Any other recent approvals from TSC? We've got just one filed in December 2018 that we all know was recently approved. Any approvals of 2019? I guess they have probably not started with the 2019 ones at all.
          I hope not but

I don't think they are still done with 2018 cases forget about 2019.

On top of it, Its the Coronavirus season, sure the processing times and delays will go up. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Victoria122019 View Post
            Hello everyone. Did anyone receive any notices regarding GC from December 2018? Mine has been received on December 12, 2018. BIO was done and applied on January 1,2019 and since than no news. I’ve heard many ppl getting some evidence at least who applied at the same time but nothing for me. Please share your experience as of today who filed at least closer to me .
            Which Service center?

I see lot of people got the Biometrics notices again to do it. But there is no evidence that the cases are moving forward yet.

Comment

My experience so far
              TSC
              December 12 filed
              December 30 BIO was done
              January 1 finger print review was completed and been applied to my case.
              My husband timelines are almost similar to yours. Lets be in touch. Friends Victoria122019 !

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post
                Any other recent approvals from TSC? We've got just one filed in December 2018 that we all know was recently approved. Any approvals of 2019? I guess they have probably not started with the 2019 ones at all.
                My application received by USCIS on January 15th, 2019.
                I also received redo for fingerprinting.
                Fingerprints applied as of February 18, 2020.
                No updates after that...

Comment

• Guys Can i apply for food stamps before my green card? or will it affect my green card?!

I applied July ,2019, in TSC! biometrics done ,twice,,,nothing after that.
                  July 26, 2019 : AOS Package sent to USCIS
                  July 29, 2019 : TEXTS received n credit card charged
                  August 5, 2019 : NOA letter received in the mail

Comment

• Originally posted by nanana View Post

Everyone can help me? Thanks
                    Hi, I wouldn’t waist valuable time waiting for a fourth notice and send all four medical renewal forms together as soon as possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by lolo858585 View Post
                      Guys Can i apply for food stamps before my green card? or will it affect my green card?!

I applied July ,2019, in TSC! biometrics done ,twice,,,nothing after that.
                      I guess you should be fine to apply as Asylees/Refugee have a special protection clause.

We don't have to worry about anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by garbage View Post
                        I got my green card!
                        Again I was wrong. It was not uscis fault. It was the USPS fault. Address in the mail is right there with big letter and yet mailman updated as incomplete was about the send it back. Today I called uscis, they could not give me definite answer.
                        Then I went to local USPS they said it was incomplete address it returning to the sender back. I talked to the manager very firm but nicely. They said since it's monday morning It could be still in office. they tracked where it is. I went there, again it was moved to different usps office, I said alright I am gonna try all in. I run to that address. What do you know they are about ship it. I explained the situation they digged up and pull the mail. Thats how avoided the head ache. Now card is in hand. What a rollercoaster.
                        thanks everybody.
                        below my timeline:

12.3.2018 - Application sent
                        2.27.2020 - Biometrics
                        3.2.2020 - new card being produced
                        3.5.2020 - new card sent to mailing address
                        3.7.2020 - mail returning to sender due incomplete address
                        3.9.2020 - literally tracked down the mail and card in hand

card dated back 3.2.2019.

Stay tight everybody. Everything has its own time.
                        Congrats man!!! sso happy for you

Comment

• luckycharm4111 yessss, lets stay in touch.
                          hope we will get approvals right away without any evidence ????????

Comment

luckycharm4111 yessss, lets stay in touch.
                            hope we will get approvals right away without any evidence ????????
                            I hope so......

Just curious, Are you principal or derivative Asylee ?

My husband is derivative and had an interview for I-730.

I am expecting he won't be having any GC interview as he already had it.

Comment

• luckycharm4111 I am principal. Based on people who I know as derivatives did not go for interviews.

Comment

luckycharm4111 I am principal. Based on people who I know as derivatives did not go for interviews.
                                Thanks for your response and I hope it remains the same.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X