X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI USCIS resumes processing U.S.-based green cards

Last edited by ceci1073; 06-19-2020, 11:38 AM. Reason: Link

Comment

• Anyone has idea how the new asylum regulation may affect pending green card?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asyleeasylee View Post
        Anyone has idea how the new asylum regulation may affect pending green card?

what is that new regulation is about?

Comment

• Originally posted by rmy51116 View Post

what is that new regulation is about?
          A new proposal, 160 pages for new asylum law.
          still under review , google it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Asyleeasylee View Post
            Anyone has idea how the new asylum regulation may affect pending green card?
            I don't think we need to worry about it.

Even if there is any, it will take long time (injections) to be implemented and I hope by that time we all get our GC

I read in one of the articles that This new rule will apply to those who arrive at our borders on or after July 16, 2019
            Last edited by luckycharm4111; 06-18-2020, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

I don't think we need to worry about it.

Even if there is any, it will take long time (injections) to be implemented and I hope by that time we all get our GC

I read in one of the articles that This new rule will apply to those who arrive at our borders on or after July 16, 2019
              let’s hope for the best, Even I do not trust the current administration at all. it looks TSC working now.
              Best wishes for all of us..

Comment

• YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

DACA is legal by Supreme Court

Comment

• Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post
                  YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

DACA is legal by Supreme Court
                  if you read the whole verdict by SCOTUS, they did not say DACA can stay for good, they said the way it was ended was not legal. The administration can end it again the right way this want, and I won't be surprised if Trump decided to do that.

Today was a win for sure (yey! ), but unfortunately not a victory for DACA

Comment

• Hi guys do asylee has to go through interview for green card i applied my i485 at tsc service center and now my case has been transfer to national benefit center it is normal or they will call for interview I heard they transfer case to nbc for interview if anybody has experience please share !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by devraj420 View Post
                      Hi guys do asylee has to go through interview for green card i applied my i485 at tsc service center and now my case has been transfer to national benefit center it is normal or they will call for interview I heard they transfer case to nbc for interview if anybody has experience please share !!!
                      I have seen multiple cases in this thread where they had to go through the interview but everyone's experience was normal and they were able to get their green card.
                      If you don't mind, can you share your timeline when you applied at TSC? Thank you

Comment

• Hi I thought asylee doesn’t has to go through interview i applied on aug 28 2019 no bio and only shows fingerprint fee was received asked help from congress 2 times and yesterday it changed to case transfer and when i called and asked they its transfer to national benefit center

Comment

Hi I thought asylee doesn’t has to go through interview i applied on aug 28 2019 no bio and only shows fingerprint fee was received asked help from congress 2 times and yesterday it changed to case transfer and when i called and asked they its transfer to national benefit center
                          Yes, normally asylees do not get an interview for i485, but there have been exceptions. Please type "interview" in the search box above and you will see results about people who were called for interviews. In your case, it might not be an interview and they might have just transferred to a different processing center. I guess the only way to find is to wait for the Case Update.

Which State did you apply from, was it supposed to be sent to TSC? Also, if you applied on Aug 28, 2019, the average wait time is around 2 years to get your green card approved unless you meant 2018. Anyways Good luck to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtaid1 View Post

if you read the whole verdict by SCOTUS, they did not say DACA can stay for good, they said the way it was ended was not legal. The administration can end it again the right way this want, and I won't be surprised if Trump decided to do that.

Today was a win for sure (yey! ), but unfortunately not a victory for DACA
                            Yes, that's true.

When the news come out, I was so excited, happy and wanted to share the news here but didn't get into details.

Comment

Hi guys do asylee has to go through interview for green card i applied my i485 at tsc service center and now my case has been transfer to national benefit center it is normal or they will call for interview I heard they transfer case to nbc for interview if anybody has experience please share !!!
                              When my husband applied for I-730 for me, I remember the case was transferred from TSC to NBC and after couple of weeks, I got the interview notice from the field office.
                              I guess you should be getting the interview from your field office soon that's my guess I may be wrong too.

Just curious, Are you principle asylee or derivative asylee ?

Can you share your timelines from Asylum till now if you don't mine ?

Comment

• Hi i am principle applicant asylum approved on aug 28 2018 and applied for i485 on aug 28 2019 in Texas Service Center no biometric appointment it only shows fingerprint fee was received and now on june 17 case was transfer to another office

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X