Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MrAnonymous View Post
    Just completed my second biometrics yesterday. They took my fingerprint and a photo of my face. I believe this should be a good sign.
    Not looking to discourage anybody, but I don't think this is actually any type of sign. It truly looks like an update of the fingerprint policy for applicants from the end of 2019 throughout today.

    Also, the fact that the medical exams are valid for 2 years now instead of just 1 year due to the updated policy speaks clearly about the processing periods extension. No surprise that most applicants would probably expect their GC for a period of up to 2 years. The statistics and even the forum here show that the most recent TSC applicants have been approved after an average of 1.5-2 years of expectation.

    Another thing that I am just worried about is that I haven't really seen TSC applicants make postings about any recent approvals. I think that everything stopped at the point of the end of 2018. Could all the applications get stuck because of the new fingerprint policy? Are they maybe waiting for all the applicants to complete their new fingerprint appointments, and maybe start planning on sending them for screening? Nobody knows.

    The only good news for now, in my opinion, is that one day we'll get an update on the case finally. Wish everybody patience and stay positive!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post

      Not looking to discourage anybody, but I don't think this is actually any type of sign. It truly looks like an update of the fingerprint policy for applicants from the end of 2019 throughout today.

      Also, the fact that the medical exams are valid for 2 years now instead of just 1 year due to the updated policy speaks clearly about the processing periods extension. No surprise that most applicants would probably expect their GC for a period of up to 2 years. The statistics and even the forum here show that the most recent TSC applicants have been approved after an average of 1.5-2 years of expectation.

      Another thing that I am just worried about is that I haven't really seen TSC applicants make postings about any recent approvals. I think that everything stopped at the point of the end of 2018. Could all the applications get stuck because of the new fingerprint policy? Are they maybe waiting for all the applicants to complete their new fingerprint appointments, and maybe start planning on sending them for screening? Nobody knows.

      The only good news for now, in my opinion, is that one day we'll get an update on the case finally. Wish everybody patience and stay positive!
      I agree with you. It is most likely just an update. This administration has been loud and clear about anti immigration. In fact we're in the heat of it. mr President Trump fighting/suing with 7 states including NYC to the point, they want to cut funds to those 7 states. Look it up.





      Last edited by garbage; 03-01-2020, 07:21 PM. Reason: Edited, got carried away a lil so remove the negative rant i had

      Comment


      • Biometric is valid for 15 months that is why TSC asked all of us to do it again and I think they will send our data to FBI and process as soon as they get the background check

        Comment


        • Originally posted by badbunny View Post

          Wow really? I applied for mine 01/01/2019, fingerprinted 02/13/2019, interview 05/05/2019, approved 05/09/2019. Two more months till my I-485. I wonder if your country of origin matters. Where are you from again?
          Congrats!

          Just curious are you principal or derivative Asylee?

          If you are derivative, you didn't have your I-730 interview in US?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Trinity01 View Post
            Did my fingerprints today as well. Applied in 2019.
            I finished my biometrics on last Friday. I applied in July 2019 too.
            Last edited by luckycharm4111; 03-18-2020, 07:12 PM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MrAnonymous View Post
              Just completed my second biometrics yesterday. They took my fingerprint and a photo of my face. I believe this should be a good sign.
              Same here. I hope for the speedy process and keeping my fingers cross!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

                I finished my biometrics on last Friday. I applied in May 2019 too.
                Great! Please share any further updates. I really want to believe that we’ll hear from them soon. Fingers crossed. (Don’t want to give false hope but I remember that I got notice for FP around 3 weeks before my Travel Document was approved. But again maybe I am being too optimistic)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by badbunny View Post

                  Wow really? I applied for mine 01/01/2019, fingerprinted 02/13/2019, interview 05/05/2019, approved 05/09/2019. Two more months till my I-485. I wonder if your country of origin matters. Where are you from again?
                  Sorry, it seems like I didn’t understand your post the first time I read it , were you talking about your I-730 timeline? Actually I heard about many people from different countries who are waiting so long , that’s why I thought your talking about I -485 , anyway I’m from the Middle East, maybe this also adds some more time to the processing of my application.
                  H1b visa
                  Concurrent F2A category forms I-130 ,I-130A, I-485, I-864,I-944, I-765, I-693
                  self filling with attorney consultation
                  F.O Minneapolis, Mn
                  6/12/2020 Package sent usps
                  6/15/20 delivered
                  6/26/20 checks cashed
                  received text messages with receipt # Sunday 6/28
                  07/06/2020 received 3 receipts in the mail for I-130,1-765 &I-485
                  8/7/2020 received biometric notice for 8/17
                  8/17 fingerprints done and case updated
                  9/22 I-130 approved
                  11/17 I-485 was reopened (never closed)
                  11/18 I-765 approved

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Trinity01 View Post

                    Great! Please share any further updates. I really want to believe that we’ll hear from them soon. Fingers crossed. (Don’t want to give false hope but I remember that I got notice for FP around 3 weeks before my Travel Document was approved. But again maybe I am being too optimistic)
                    Are you principal or derivative Asylee ?

                    I am principal asylee and I hope we don't have to attend the interview again.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

                      Are you principal or derivative Asylee ?

                      I am principal asylee and I hope we don't have to attend the interview again.
                      I am principal and don’t want go through that again too.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Trinity01 View Post

                        I am principal and don’t want go through that again too.
                        Lol

                        I hear you and hope we don't have to.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by luckycharm4111 View Post

                          Congrats!

                          Just curious are you principal or derivative Asylee?

                          If you are derivative, you didn't have your I-730 interview in US?
                          I’m a derivative asylee. I had my interview here in the US.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gcapplicant2019 View Post

                            Sorry, it seems like I didn’t understand your post the first time I read it , were you talking about your I-730 timeline? Actually I heard about many people from different countries who are waiting so long , that’s why I thought your talking about I -485 , anyway I’m from the Middle East, maybe this also adds some more time to the processing of my application.
                            Oh no not I-485 yet, that’s until May.
                            yeah I think this administration is definitely targeting people from specific countries, unfortunately

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by garbage View Post

                              I agree with you. It is most likely just an update. This administration has been loud and clear about anti immigration. In fact we're in the heat of it. mr President Trump fighting/suing with 7 states including NYC to the point, they want to cut funds to those 7 states. Look it up.




                              I was wrong. People it's a good news. I just checked my status. I am aproved right?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by garbage View Post

                                i was wrong. People it's a good news. I just checked my status. I am aproved right?
                                omg omg omg!! Congraaats!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X