Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by garbage View Post

I agree with you. It is most likely just an update. This administration has been loud and clear about anti immigration. In fact we're in the heat of it. mr President Trump fighting/suing with 7 states including NYC to the point, they want to cut funds to those 7 states. Look it up.

I was wrong. People it's a good news. I just checked my status. I am aproved right?

Comment

i was wrong. People it's a good news. I just checked my status. I am aproved right?
      omg omg omg!! Congraaats!!!!

Comment

I was wrong. People it's a good news. I just checked my status. I am aproved right?
        Please post your timeline. Are you with Texas Service Center?

I am so so so happy for you, like I'd be for myself God is Good!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jasmine22 View Post
          omg omg omg!! Congraaats!!!!
          thank you. My goodness. I can't sit straight right now. I don't really have no one to share this good news, because for the past 2 years I was in deep depression. Lost interest in everything. I was deteriorating severely. Cut off all connections. I guess God or whoever is up there heard me.

my timeline from start:
          2010 - US arrival
          2015 - Asylum aproval
          2018 - dec - Application sent Texas service center
          2020 - feb 27 - Biometrics
          2020 - march 2 - New card is being produced.

I love you all. It was tremendous help morally for me I was reading posts, experiences almost everyday here. Wish everyone who is waiting best of luck!

Comment

Hey!!!! What a wonderful day ! I’m sooo happy for you! But don’t forget about your promise )))))

Comment

OMG CONGRAAAATS! I’m happy for you ☺️

Comment

• Originally posted by Fru-Fru View Post

Hey!!!! What a wonderful day ! I’m sooo happy for you! But don’t forget about your promise )))))
                you bet 100%. It turns out numbers not allowed. Mekus shall be my first born's name

Comment

• Originally posted by badbunny View Post

I’m a derivative asylee. I had my interview here in the US.
                  Nice!

I hope you don't have to go for an interview for your GC application as well as my husband.

My husband GC application is pending and he already had his interview at I-730 application process in US.

Keeping my fingers cross!!!
                  Last edited by luckycharm4111; 03-02-2020, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Yayyy, its a party time

I am really happy for you
                    Last edited by luckycharm4111; 03-02-2020, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Wow congrats yooooo

Comment

Congratulations... this shows once again don’t give up too early and stay positive!!!

Comment

• Hi All,

I got an update of “Request for Evidence” today and I am nervous what it could be. Has anyone been in that situation before? My file is in NSC

Comment

thank you. My goodness. I can't sit straight right now. I don't really have no one to share this good news, because for the past 2 years I was in deep depression. Lost interest in everything. I was deteriorating severely. Cut off all connections. I guess God or whoever is up there heard me.

my timeline from start:
                            2010 - US arrival
                            2015 - Asylum aproval
                            2018 - dec - Application sent Texas service center
                            2020 - feb 27 - Biometrics
                            2020 - march 2 - New card is being produced.

I love you all. It was tremendous help morally for me I was reading posts, experiences almost everyday here. Wish everyone who is waiting best of luck!
                            Congrats!! congrats!! so happy for you. Finally Texan applicant gets a ggood news

Comment

• Hi guys..
                              if anybody knows, please explain to me?
                              how to call tier 2 officer uscis? What number?
                              because i try to call uscis many time, but they always ask me my receipt number, my case and after this give me case number about my inquiry.

thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveusa99 View Post
                                Hi guys..
                                if anybody knows, please explain to me?
                                how to call tier 2 officer uscis? What number?
                                because i try to call uscis many time, but they always ask me my receipt number, my case and after this give me case number about my inquiry.

thank you.
                                You need to call to 1 (800) 375-5283 and listen to the instructions.

I guess you need to press 2 and then press 2 again then it will transfer to the real customer service person which is Tier-1.

You need to talk to Tier-1 person, explain him the situation and tell him that you need to talk to Tier-2. Some people are nice and they will transfer the call to Tier-2 and some are crazy then you need to hangup and call back them again until they transfer to Tier-2

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X