X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These delays are insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Braveheartusa View Post
      I applied aos greencard feb 2020, meanwhile my ead was expired, before that I applied for new ead on nov 2020, I have not received even my receipt notice from Texas Uscis center.
      my driver license expired, I’ll try renew it with my I94. I hope the dmv will accept it.
      is there anyone who has same receipt notice problem with Texas Uscis?
      I haven't received my receipt notice !

Comment

• Does USCIS update its Processing Times every month?
        which date it gets updated?

Comment

• Does anyone here got help from their Senator instead of Congressman?
          which one is more beneficial?
          I did congresswomen inquiry but got generic reply. Now I am thinking about contacting My Senator.
          Any inputs?

Pending I 485 since April, 2019 at TSC.

Comment

• Has anyone contracted ombudsman office for their pending case? How it goes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Ali View Post
              Does anyone here got help from their Senator instead of Congressman?
              which one is more beneficial?
              I did congresswomen inquiry but got generic reply. Now I am thinking about contacting My Senator.
              Any inputs?

Pending I 485 since April, 2019 at TSC.
              I contacted congresswoman office and same generic reply that it’s within normal processing time bla bla bla... and i also contacted senators office but senator office not willing to even follow up unless it passed the processing time.
              i filled in march 2019 and redid my biometrics in feb 2020, since then nothing. This waiting process is so painful and so far no hope from new administration, as they have so much other to deal with.
              good luck to everyone

Comment

• Has anyone got his GC without doing biometric appointment?

Comment

• If I moved to another state during the gc process(Uscis Service center will be changed), will it extend my case time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Ali View Post
                    Has anyone contracted ombudsman office for their pending case? How it goes?
                    I contacted it on July/August 2020. By that time, they told me that they were working on solicitations of May 2020. In December 2020 I got an answer to my case saying USCIS was currently working on my case, but they were not able to provide a resolution date. The Ombudsman's office also said they would be following up on my case with USCIS time by time. No news nor updates since then.

I also contacted my Congressman, but that was recent. They would get in touch with USCIS about my case.

However, my case is pending since September 2018. I still need to wait more than 3 months to be out of processing time. My worries are that 'Receipt Date' from USCIS website, is most likely to be changed and move back as they usually do. They change it randomly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Braveheartusa View Post

I talked my attorney, I have unrestricted ssn card so dmv has to give my driver license without asking anything, but they are doing document discrimination, if they don’t give my driver license after the SAVE result, I’ll sue them.

I’m in the NJ. It’s the same thing. They don’t accept I-94 which is stupid. They always ask me for EAD or green card.I have argued with them 100s of times. No use.
                      Last edited by Stardusk143; 02-22-2021, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Now problem is I’m approved asylee. No green card still processing, no ead card still processing with an expired license which I cant even renew. Insanity.
                        Last edited by Stardusk143; 02-22-2021, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stardusk143 View Post
                          Now problem is I’m approved asylee. No green card still processing, no ead card still processing with an expired license which I cant even renew. Insanity.
                          Hi,
                          i been through same situation when my ead was expired and i need to renew my driving license. I went to dmv and they said without ead they will not renew it and i showed my approval letter with indefinite i-94 but this guy on front desk was so ignorant to process it and denied me. I called their supervisor and she doesn’t know what to do, i made her to call her superiors and get the answer from them and she was told by her superiors that i should be allow to renew my license and then she asked them what expiry date to put on and she was told to put 10 years and she did and i was given my driving license which had 10 years of expiry. I live in new york and there is law which protect our rights its just those people in dmv don’t know. I would suggest you to go back and fight for it, talk to superiors and made them talk to their bosses if they don’t know. It has nothing to do with state law as uscis is federal agency and every state has obligations to follow those federal laws. Good luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Kashigill View Post

Hi,
                            i been through same situation when my ead was expired and i need to renew my driving license. I went to dmv and they said without ead they will not renew it and i showed my approval letter with indefinite i-94 but this guy on front desk was so ignorant to process it and denied me. I called their supervisor and she doesn’t know what to do, i made her to call her superiors and get the answer from them and she was told by her superiors that i should be allow to renew my license and then she asked them what expiry date to put on and she was told to put 10 years and she did and i was given my driving license which had 10 years of expiry. I live in new york and there is law which protect our rights its just those people in dmv don’t know. I would suggest you to go back and fight for it, talk to superiors and made them talk to their bosses if they don’t know. It has nothing to do with state law as uscis is federal agency and every state has obligations to follow those federal laws. Good luck
                            I tried that. But they send my documents to SAVE system. And system said “more examination needed”. The dmv officer knows that we have work permit and it renews every year, he tried help but doesn’t work

Comment

• WAIT IS OVER????????????
                              my timeline below...
                              ASYLUM APPROVED: MAY-2017
                              SENT I-485. : MAY- 2018
                              RFE (MEDICAL)SENT: DEC-2020
                              I-485 INTERVIEW SCHEDULED:FEB-2O21
                              NNEW CARD BEING PRODUCED: FEB-2021

i forgot to mention I reached out to my congressmen couple times before getting RFE letter. It was a hell of a wait guys. Thanks to everyone for providing infos and Good luck to all of you who still waiting. ????

Comment

• Bglama congratulation.
                                so you do interview or no? Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X