No announcement yet.

Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally today I got a notice Request for additional evidence. I’ve been waiting for 3 years. Application was received in March 2018 Nebraska center then was transferred to Texas center

Comment

• Hi guys. After more than 5 months i just got the bio metrics appointment.
      any idea what is the next step and how long does it take afterwards for I-485 NSC. ( any recent approvals) from NSC.

Comment

• Originally posted by krbrb View Post
        Hi guys. After more than 5 months i just got the bio metrics appointment.
        any idea what is the next step and how long does it take afterwards for I-485 NSC. ( any recent approvals) from NSC.
        Which state you lives? I live in CA and got my receipt number with NSC in October last year. My case status still shows fingerprints were taken and no change since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by KamlamLA View Post

Which state you lives? I live in CA and got my receipt number with NSC in October last year. My case status still shows fingerprints were taken and no change since then.
          I live in Michigan. When did you get your fingerprints taken. (Also, do you know other people from NSC who had approval recently or is there is another forum?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldbear in CA View Post

It seems could not waive biomteric fee $85 unless you < 14 yrs old or > 79 yrs old.
            Many applicants here used the fee waiver and I didn’t do it by myself, my attorney did it

Comment

• Originally posted by krbrb View Post

I live in Michigan. When did you get your fingerprints taken. (Also, do you know other people from NSC who had approval recently or is there is another forum?
              I didn’t get the fingerprints appointment but they sent me a letter said they will reuse my previous one. Unfortunately, I didn’t heard anyone who has the NSC receipt number got approval.

Comment

• guys . does everyone get receipt notice for i485 and td from national benefit center? or did you get it from texas service center?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roma Zmlv View Post
                  Finally today I got a notice Request for additional evidence. I’ve been waiting for 3 years. Application was received in March 2018 Nebraska center then was transferred to Texas center
                  That is great! Really gives me hope. Mine was received May 2018 but i am still waiting Rfe hopefully it is gonna happen soon

Comment

• Originally posted by Roma Zmlv View Post
                    Finally today I got a notice Request for additional evidence. I’ve been waiting for 3 years. Application was received in March 2018 Nebraska center then was transferred to Texas center
                    hi can I know what is the evidence they requested?

I applied on May 2018.

Comment

• Probably medical exam

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Ali View Post
                        Does anyone here got help from their Senator instead of Congressman?
                        which one is more beneficial?
                        I did congresswomen inquiry but got generic reply. Now I am thinking about contacting My Senator.
                        Any inputs?

Pending I 485 since April, 2019 at TSC.
                        I got my application pushed with the help of senator The senator’s office had to contact uscis three times. But eventually my case got approved pls take help of senate office.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahiaman View Post
                          I got my application pushed with the help of senator The senator’s office had to contact uscis three times. But eventually my case got approved pls take help of senate office.
                          How long have you waited until you got helped from senator?

Comment

• Originally posted by al3moudi View Post

How long have you waited until you got helped from senator?
                            My first Request was made by senator office 14, months approximately after my case filed but that time they replied back that case is still in valid time limit. Second was made as soon as i saw the processing times changed to less but by the time he made a request back log again turned to longer. And then again recently in aug 2020 i asked my attorney to follow up and only upon this request i got an Rfe in September 2020 and they asked for proof of my presence in the US after that they send me biometrics in Dec. and case was approved in jan 19 2021. But all this happened becoz the senator kept putting service requests almost on monthly basis. Hope that helps

Comment

• Originally posted by lordofmovers View Post
                              guys . does everyone get receipt notice for i485 and td from national benefit center? or did you get it from texas service center?
                              Mine was sent to National benefit center too, seems like they forwarded a bunch of applications over to National benefit center

Comment

• Hello everyone, I sent my application to dallas lockbox, however my receipt number starts with MSC which signifies that it was sent to the National benefit center. Does this mean anything ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X