Asylum Based i-485

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sahiaman View Post
    Hey guys. How long it takes to get your card once ur case is approved? Any idea
    10-14 business days

Comment

• Originally posted by xsarag View Post

Yes on august 2020. Hopefully mine will be process soon.

on the waiver topic, I applied for the waiver fee and I filed in all our paperwork. And the fingerprints and everything was done in a normal process time.
      what service center are your husband and your applications processing ? if you live in California, it doesn't mean your application will be processing in California. what's the first 3 letters on your receipt number ? Is it LIN ?
      Last edited by al3moudi; 01-25-2021, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Yes is LIN for both of us

Comment

• Originally posted by Sahil728 View Post

10-14 business days
          thanks a lot

Comment

• Hi Guys,
            i got my status changed to “New Card Is Being Produced”
            My timeline is below
            Asylum approved-May 2018
            i-485 Applied- June 2019
            Fingerprints has been Applied- August 2019
            Actual Fingerprints requested on Date Feb 26 2020
            today status changed On Janaury 25 2021 to card Being Produced

looked at lot of options and was trying to contact my senator in Brooklyn to help me after looking at people suggestions that it can help. Suddenly from nowhere today was a good day.
            don’t lose your mind. If you think its hard you cant do anything its hard. I would say just hold tight. Cant tell you how much i have researched about writ of mandamus thing, what i found not worth it for the money these lawyers charge.

Comment

• hammy2581 Hi. Congratulation.
              may i know you get granted asylum from IJ or officer? Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by hammy2581 View Post
                Hi Guys,
                My timeline is below
                Asylum approved-May 2018
                i-485 Applied- June 2019

looked at lot of options and was trying to contact my senator in Brooklyn to help me after looking at people suggestions that it can help. Suddenly from nowhere today was a good day.
                don’t lose your mind. If you think its hard you cant do anything its hard. I would say just hold tight. Cant tell you how much i have researched about writ of mandamus thing, what i found not worth it for the money these lawyers charge.
                Congratulations. I am also May 2019 filer. A case 9 cases ahead of me also got approved today. Giving me high hopes aswell. Was your case in TSC or NSC?

Comment

Hi Guys,
                  My timeline is below
                  Asylum approved-May 2018
                  i-485 Applied- June 2019

many congratulation!
                  may I ask you what was your case status before it's “New Card Is Being Produced” ?

Comment

• Can someone help me interpret this. I made an inquiry through the USCIS website and I got this response in December "USCIS records indicate your application is currently pending and has been pre-adjudicated. Final review by an officer is dependent upon additional reviews on your case". I applied via NSC in April 2020. RFE (medicals) was received Sept 09 2020 and nothing since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveusa99 View Post
                      hammy2581 Hi. Congratulation.
                      may i know you get granted asylum from IJ or officer? Thank you
                      Granted by Judge

Comment

Congratulations. I am also May 2019 filer. A case 9 cases ahead of me also got approved today. Giving me high hopes aswell. Was your case in TSC or NSC?
                        Thank you it was Texas service center

Comment

• Originally posted by al3moudi View Post

many congratulation!
                          may I ask you what was your case status before it's “New Card Is Being Produced” ?
                          Thank you
                          the status was fingerprints aplied to your case on feb 26 2020

Comment

Please can you tell me how one can find out how many cases they gat in front of them? Please?

Comment

Hi Guys,
                              My timeline is below
                              Asylum approved-May 2018
                              i-485 Applied- June 2019

Congratulations. I have a similar timeline with you. I applied late June 2019. Actual fingerprints were taken on February 28 2020. Same TSC. Hope it shouldn't take long again

Comment

Hi Guys,
                                My timeline is below
                                Asylum approved-May 2018
                                i-485 Applied- June 2019

Congrats!!!

How many times did you request for expedite ? Reach Senator ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X